• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Mount & Blade actual picture of Rhodok Spearman bathing in Swadian blood

    Mount & Blade actual picture of Rhodok Spearman bathing in Swadian blood


    actual picture of Rhodok Spearman bathing in Swadian blood

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Running with the same speed (5.90)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    When you go back and forth between SP and MP in the Bannerlord launcher, the horse warrior on the screen cycles through all the cultures

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:19 AM PST

    I was exploring some of the bannerlord maps. Found this nice little easter egg.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:15 PM PST

    As soon as I start something moderately important...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Bannerlord siege maps are huuuuge

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Recently looted a village, I had no idea it was so profitable

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:12 AM PST

    Velvet, oil, furs, spices, so many riches. If I had known I would've ditched my morals into the moat far sooner. Though I can't say I feel the same about stealing cows. It's like hearding a bunch of retarded Vaegirs.

    Seriously fuck cows.

    submitted by /u/FoldingCorridor
    [link] [comments]

    ♂Oh, sorry, milord♂

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord | BLOOD in the SNOW | A Short Film (2020)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:03 AM PST

    Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord | What do 1000 BANNERS on one BATTLEFIELD look like?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:08 AM PST

    It’s still a thing

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Poor guy

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:23 PM PST

    Which faction are you most excited for in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    True need

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Good Faction.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Finally got the game today about to start on xbox one. Just wondering whatd a good faction for beginners. Or does it matter at all?

    submitted by /u/MelancholyWookie
    [link] [comments]

    new format

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Prussian thicc

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:32 PM PST

    Is it just me or havent we heard for Taleworlds in 6 Weeks?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:09 AM PST

    I have seen a single Dev Diary sind December. Am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/Meraun86
    [link] [comments]

    How/Can you defend a castle?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Other day, Lords are raiding a castle of mine. I want to defend it.

    So, I try and click on the castle. Nothing special, nothing new. Tried walking around the courtyard. Nothing.

    So, then I try clicking on the raiding Lords to fight, but it just put me in the normal random field.

    Basically, how do I actually defend the castle from inside the castle, if I even can?

    submitted by /u/socksome
    [link] [comments]

    With Early Access just around the corner, let us rejoice and enjoy the best faction theme in the game.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:48 PM PST

    The textures for flags on lances are always missing, regardless of mod

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:52 AM PST

    I've played Medieval Conquests and am now playing In The Name Of Jerusalem, but in both cases these textures are missing. In Medieval Conquests, the Heraldic Lance was fine, because it uses your own flag, but the Templar Lance, etc, all had missing textures, just like in In The Name Of Jerusalem here.

    Don't judge me for this, but circumstances have forced me to play on a Mac, so I assume it has something to do with that. The mods run just fine on it and I have good FPS most of the time, but these missing textures are still an annoyance, so I was wondering if anyone could help me, or somehow has the textures

    submitted by /u/The_Midgenator
    [link] [comments]

    Took about a good hour for both of them to come together and fight #powermoves

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:20 AM PST

    So that's why you can't marry Isolla...

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:30 PM PST

    [POP] How do I defend my upstart kingdom long enough to get lords?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:28 AM PST

    Fierdsvain just destroyed my Singal's 750 troop garrison, about 300-350 were fodder but how was I supposed to defend against 2000 when there was still KO troops coming after 500? There's no way to get fodder into it fast enough to prevent the attack. If I get more elite troops I'm gonna spend half the game grinding money. Kiting minor faction armies is exhausting if I can even find them.

    submitted by /u/Gryffles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment