• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    Mount & Blade Mod Night - Red vs. Blue

    Mount & Blade Mod Night - Red vs. Blue


    Mod Night - Red vs. Blue

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Humberto desperately crawled through and blood making his way towards the small barricade. Salvation was so close. Rockets exploded in the air and bullets whizzed by creating the least enjoyable firework show he had ever seen.

    At the barricade his commander, Carlos, knelt with his men gathered around him. Humberto could not hear the passionate speech he was giving, but knew that Carlos meant to charge them across the bridge.

    He would not go, he told himself. The bridge was death and a hundreds of his screaming, treasonous countrymen guarded the other side. To charge would be death.

    Yet Carlos got up to his feet. Emboldened by the words he spoke. Humberto quickened his crawl so that he could hear what fired up his commander so. Even the terrified men around him seemed to be inspired as their commander stood without fear. Finally Humberto was close enough.

    "We are here to stop the reach of Hi--," Carlos' words were cut off in a hail of bullets. The commander fell to the ground, his body tattered and broken.

    Carlos screamed. They were all going to die.

    Welcome to Mod Night!

    Mod Night is a community event where we visit less popular/empty multiplayer mods that you wouldn't otherwise have a chance to try out.

    • This month we'll be playing Red vs. Blue, a module based on the Spanish Civil War. No additional DLC is required. Given that this mod does have some political themes, we ask that all our attendants adhere to our chat rules and to be mature.

    When: Saturday, February 22nd, 4:00PM EDT

    Server: Reddit_Mod_Night

    Password: reddit

    Module Download: Red vs Blue

    Voice: Mount&Blade Discord (Discord Client Download)

    Donating to Our Events

    As we are the same team that works on the Calradic Campaign, We use the same server and resources as we do for the campaign. If you wish to contribute to these events and/or the Calradic Campaign, visit our Patreon.

    submitted by /u/Perjunkie
    [link] [comments]

    Pendor hard , coordination bad

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:04 AM PST

    Just wanted to show off some of the amazing models created for the Middle Earth mod ''Kingdoms of Arda'' which is going to be a bannerlord mod.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:22 AM PST

    and thats a fact

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:18 AM PST

    'Lo, there do I see my father...

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:50 AM PST

    1000+ troops massive night battles, fire arrows, torches 1440p maxed out graphics

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:21 AM PST

    [Gekokujo DE] Finally in day 425

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:08 AM PST

    Finding this nervous man was somewhat difficult

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:03 AM PST

    When the taleworlds forum gets updated so your role-play date of birth gets set in stone

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:54 PM PST

    Will we get realistic arrow physics on horseback?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:59 AM PST

    Just like the title, in Warband it always buggered me that velocity of the player didn't add up to velocity of the arrow.

    In real life while shooting on horseback to the side you don't aim at the target, you aim before it (just like on the "picture" https://imgur.com/VF2mRBI ). And also for example, while riding beside an enemy, you don't aim in front of him, you aim at him (if he is going with the same direction and speed)

    I wondered why it wasn't a feature in Warband, it felt very weird at the beginning to aim. Did everyone noticed that or was it just me?

    P.S. Paint masterrace

    submitted by /u/Dov47
    [link] [comments]

    King of Essos, King on the Iron Throne

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:24 AM PST

    Playing Awoiaf mod.

    Conquered all of Essos with my 27 companions, took King's Landing and started sending fools to the Wall. My entire army is about 20k strong, mostly made up of hiring Broken Men. All is going well, the Wildlings are defeated, theur lands conquered by the Night's Watch, most of their lords are in the Watch.

    Got Shireen Baratheon to marry me and put a baby in her. (She's 6 in the game wtf)

    After the Red Wedding I wanted to speed time up so I used the Infinite Camp cheat.

    A former Magister apparently deserted the Night's Watch and decided it would be a good idea to raid one of my villages with his 400 strong army. Bad form, buddy. Deserters get executed.

    Apparently following the law in Westeros is a bad idea. My relation with King's Landing is a whooping -73 and everyone rebelled against me except Roose Bolton. I could only make peace with Tywin Lannister, everyone else thinks it's not in their interest to make peace with me.

    Joffrey sits in Casterly Rock, Renly defeated and his lands conquered by the Lannisters. Tyrell, Frey, Arryn and dornish armies are constantly coming for one single village for raids.

    This is when I did the Varys missions to summon Daenerys Targaryen to Westeros.

    submitted by /u/Just_an_Empath
    [link] [comments]

    Need help.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:02 AM PST

    I try to fast forward using th crtl + space keys but i party stops in place and doesn't move to where they were going. But at the same time the rest of the world fast forwards

    submitted by /u/Shield_Brawler
    [link] [comments]

    Help on a PoP build

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:15 AM PST

    So iv only ever made one man tank characters, but I really want to run a intelligence character and rely on training troops fast and making fat stacks, so what start options should I go for and how should I level. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Wagwan-piff-ting42
    [link] [comments]

    Caption This Please

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    MOUNT AND BLADE II BANNERLORD FOUR CUSTOM BATTLES VLANDIA STURGIA AND BATTANIA

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Bannerlord vid up! Check it out! FOUR LARGE 500 MAN CUSTOM BATTLES!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VKSa5fhE6I&feature=youtu.be

    submitted by /u/WarbandmanYT
    [link] [comments]

    Javiksholm's ale doesn't just make you drunk, also very high

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Prophesy of Pendor mod question

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:46 AM PST

    When you become the head of a knighthood order is there any benefit besides buying their armor and the snake cult stronghold place? Like do you get their troops passively in your castles now? Or is it just armor and ways to upgrade your armor

    submitted by /u/9000_iq
    [link] [comments]

    Can you Recommend any Rome mods?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Hey Guys

    iam looking for a flesh out Rome Mod for Warband. Any recommandations?

    submitted by /u/Meraun86
    [link] [comments]

    Greatest Faction Ever

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:10 PM PST

    What's the best faction in Warband, and why is it the Nords?

    Just came off a super depressing attempt at playing through as the Swadians (kept getting caught by powerful lords every time I was starting to get my feet back under me), so I decided to start a new play through as the Nords, again. So much better.

    For context, I try to even use the same equipment as my troops in each play through.

    submitted by /u/Novadar
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring progress to Floris

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Ok, so I'm currently interested in trying out Floris for the first time. I think it looks great and I want to try the new features. However, I'm currently doing a really successful mercenary campaign in native that I'm pretty loath to part with (around 700 ish days in). Is there any way I can keep my progress and continue my play through if I switch to Floris?

    submitted by /u/LlamaDragoon
    [link] [comments]

    Has there been any mention about the Bannerlord combat being janky? Or are we ignoring it?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:46 AM PST

    I can't help but realize how floaty and unsatisfying the combat in Bannerlord is currently. The melee weapons are EXTREMELY unresponsive and feel like you are swinging through jello. Thrown weapons feel like you throw them with 9 yo girl arms. Arrows have the velocity of a VW beetle. Are we just ignoring this b/c of brand loyalty or have the devs acknowledged this?

    Did I miss a forum post or dev blog saying they are working on it? I've been through 3 major beta updates so far and the only thing it seems they fixed was the super archer AI dominating all captains mode matches. Other than that the combat is still jank af.

    Don't get me wrong the game is great. Its beautiful, the nations are AWESOME, and the maps are fantastic. I just want some reassurance we won't be cursed with this current physics/combat system. ESPECIALLY for thrown weapons/ arrows.

    submitted by /u/LIMIT_bro
    [link] [comments]

    (Ps4) can I get my wife to move?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:18 AM PST

    So rn I have 2 castles, one bordering the sultanate (I'm Rhodock, or however its spelled) and the other, again I'm not sure off the spelling, but I think it's like erggolon castle? Anyway the latter is just a better location and as a whole easier to defend, plus I have a great garrison there with sharpshooters sergeants huscarls, knights, just all top teir soldiers and mercenaries. I would really rather my wife come to this castle but I cant find the option, again I'm on ps4. I've read that if I stock the castle I want her to move to she will move, but I can only access the larder by talking to her, so I cant stock the larder in the other castle, sorry for the wall of text, and as always, any help will be much appreciated. Ty.

    submitted by /u/finnthehuman_81_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment