• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Mount & Blade Dev blog

    Mount & Blade Dev blog


    Dev blog

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:11 PM PST

    This is going to be the most glorious game of all time.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:41 PM PST

    Have you ever seen 1000 torches at once? Well now you have! This looks crazy as ****. I literally can't wait any longer to play this masterpiece properly. TW take my money!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:00 AM PST

    The original Warband was released March 30, 2010. Bannerlord is set to be released in March, 2020. Now you know why they kept delaying it.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Ragged²

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Future Butterlord (Swadian Infantry)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Mount&Blade dank green screen

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:55 AM PST

    New player here.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:46 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm really new to M&B, Is there anybody that got a quickstart guide on how to really play the game. I've learnt a bit, I just still don't understand how factions, relations and honour works yet, and also how to increase party capacity,

    submitted by /u/Need_more_memez2
    [link] [comments]

    Well well isn't that a lovely view

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:26 PM PST

    Fighting a war

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:29 AM PST

    So I have about 800-900 hours on Mbw, mainly in Native, Awoiaf, Acok and Viking conquest. And I am solid at sword fighting and have enjoyed the game a lot so far. But my problem is actually fighting a war, I feel like I am doing it wrong. My strategie has always been build the biggest army possible with many mid to high tier troops and the go and try to Blitzkrieg the enemy. This works fine for smaller weaker factions but is useless against big one because I loose to many troops and moral in a short time and have to rebuild also I never have enough troops to actually hold the land I gain (like I said it feels wrong lol) or it takes ages of bitter fighting to keep it (sieges of 3000 to 60 and things like that). Was just wondering how you guys go to war and if anyone has some suggestions :D

    submitted by /u/vallam42
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to shout out the amazing work on TLD mod - never seen models like this in other mods

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:46 PM PST

    When you don't have a BETA key

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Bannerlord Battle Test: 1000 Peasants V 150 Elite Archers

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Can a player be indicted for treason?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Which faction will you guys play with first in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:20 AM PST

    I can't decide. They're all so great.

    What about you?

    submitted by /u/chris1622
    [link] [comments]

    I made a wiki textbox! Based... loosely around one my last major battles in warband. Just bigger is all

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Any mod Expanding Calradia?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:53 AM PST

    I'm searching for a mod that expands the World of Calradia. What I mean? Well, if Calradia is based Europe, is there any mod with new map with new factions based on Far east Civilization or Africa, Asia, etc? There were a Mod Called Seven Golden Cities, but I Suppose that is Abandoned...

    submitted by /u/Argento_Bravo
    [link] [comments]

    Mount and Blade Warband

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Is there any mod to make lords join my army when I start a campaign because i'm sick and tired of waiting weeks for them to show up.

    submitted by /u/GoldenGunter
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a "lefty" option in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:24 AM PST

    Can't build castle anywhere

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I'm playing Nova Aetas. I have tried literally every landscape and location on the map and the game will say "You cannot build a castle on a landmass without a harbor, port or beach" even though I tried to build it near all of those places. What am I doing wrong ?

    submitted by /u/Leo1026
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment