• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    Mount & Blade When you conquered the city all by yourself, but the king decides to keep it for himself

    Mount & Blade When you conquered the city all by yourself, but the king decides to keep it for himself


    When you conquered the city all by yourself, but the king decides to keep it for himself

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:12 AM PST

    69 days to bannerlord

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Bannerlord is going to come out the 23rd of march, because that is the date when you start up a warband campaign.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:51 AM PST

    Change my mind

    submitted by /u/Fred810k
    [link] [comments]

    The Elder Scrolls V: Bannerlord

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    The people who applied for the beta key but never got it group therapy

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:13 AM PST

    I am one of them. Its like loving someone so much that seeing them with other people doesnt hurt you anymore like it did at the start. You're just happy that others enjoying it. Or thats what I want to believe for preventing my mental breakdown.

    submitted by /u/Jeredriq
    [link] [comments]

    "Diversity is our strength"

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:27 AM PST

    It's time for the siege of Myr! Come see The Golden Company in action.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Bannerlord Matchmaking Highlights

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Hey I’m loving the game but I’m not to good at it.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:33 AM PST

    I have a few hours in WarBand I'm not to good but it's so fun. Infact I'm kinda terrible. Any tips you wanna give to an old chap?

    submitted by /u/TheHickoryDickory
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:33 PM PST

    I've been playing Mount & Blade: Warband for years now (not since release, but possibly same year?) and I've gotten to a point where the base game, no matter how great it is, bore me. Which bring me to mods. I love PoP and TLD. I've played many other's over the years, but I always go back to those two.

    When I've dreamed of Bannerlord being released, I've been think of how great the modding community is going to be. I'm almost more excited to see what comes from the genius minds of the modders than actual playing the base Bannerlord. I know that Taleworlds had a devblog saying they're going to make it so modding is extremely accessible.

    So, my question, am I the only one? If not, what mods are you most excited to see updated or created?

    P.S. i would like to say, I died many a times to the bandit at the beginning before I learned how to fight in M&B so you will never see me in Multiplayer. I've seen enough naked people jumping around with a great weapon that I'm not going to embarrass myself with my inability to play "pro" haha

    submitted by /u/drlegit94
    [link] [comments]

    How can I play ancient versions of Mount and Blade?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:38 PM PST

    Hello, sorry in advance for my inaptitude with computers! I would like to try early versions of the original Mount and Blade game (not warband), and I'm not sure how to proceed with it.

    I have Warband, and I'm not sure if I would need the original M&B as well if I wanted to download and play earlier versions of it (I think one of them was called Warrider?)

    Also, if these versions are available, do I need to install them as a mod for warband, a mod for M&B, or a standalone game?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Orioneon
    [link] [comments]

    Why don't more people play Viking Conquest Multiplayer? Is it broken or something?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:50 PM PST

    Does anyone know exactly how bandit party size scales with player level?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:46 PM PST

    I've been curious what the mathematical relationship between bandit party size and player level is. I've looked around online a bit, but all I could find was "bigger level = bigger bandit party".

    The closest thing I found was this comment that described changing the level the game thinks the player is when creating bandit parties, which is close, but not quite what i want. I would sniff around in the game files a bit myself, but i'm not exactly sure what i'm looking at.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/evancg01
    [link] [comments]

    WSE doesn't work

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:31 AM PST

    WSE doesn't work

    Hi everybody!

    After a couple of months of not playing M&B Warband, I wanted to get back to it - specifically the mod Calradia 1417. In order to use all of its features, I need to run WSE. I have the latest versions of both Warband and WSE - and yet, it gives me this Error.

    https://preview.redd.it/wm5dnvzb2bc41.png?width=978&format=png&auto=webp&s=7ee07afcf6c1f3644fb01bb1b0838d4eeac93cbd

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/CookiesAreLoco
    [link] [comments]

    I never thought the tournament master would challenge me

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Odd AI behavior in Pendor

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:01 PM PST

    I'm currently attempting a female (player) D'shar only campaign and I've encountered a problem. I am just about to enter the late-game and upon selecting the option to leave my current faction along with my husband, my husband loses his castle.

    This is my first campaign playing as a woman so this may be completely normal, but I would still like to know if this is set in stone.

    submitted by /u/NumerousMammoth
    [link] [comments]

    [AWOIAF] How to make peace wirh defeated faction? What to do with captured Lords?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:24 PM PST

    So i defeated Volantis and Tyrosh but i dont know what to do with the lords. If i let them free they just kill my people or besiege weakly garrisoned castles in the back of my small empire and generally annoy me. Do i kill them? I cant send them to the wall unfortunately :(

    How do i stop this cycle? Of capturing them and them escaping and annoying me?

    submitted by /u/johnny_51N5
    [link] [comments]

    [Warband] Brand new player. I'm currently a vassal and don't know how to take my first castle/city.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:49 PM PST

    As title says, I'm currently a vassal of Swadia. The king has given me my first fief, and just recently (after about 60 in-game days) he has given me my second fief; both are villages. I actively search out battles and sieges when we're at war, so I can build up my relations with people, but it doesn't seem to be helping me much other than the XP/Money/Prisoners I get.

    I want a castle/city, but I only have an army of 87 (leadership is at 5 btw) so I can't take on the 100+ soldiers that are garrisoned at any castle/city by myself. I've read that taking fiefs (whether alone or leading the siege) greatly improves your chances of the King awarding the fief to you.

    Well, I can get King Harlaus to go to a castle by suggesting that it's not well protected, but he leads the siege...so that doesn't help my chances of getting the fief. I tried beating him to the castle, then leading the siege myself, but when I do that, he just sits outside and doesn't help.

    I've read that in order to get the AI to help you in a siege, they need to accompany you. Well, I can't get the king to accompany me, since he says "it isn't proper", and I don't know of any other people that will accept a suggestion from me.

    My only options that I know of are:

    • Try to hunt down someone that likes me enough to accompany me, then I lead the siege and hopefully reap the rewards.
    • Try to find a castle/city that has a low garrison, but I doubt I'll find anything that's around my number of troops (87).
    • Ask reddit for other ways to take castles/cities

    I'll throw in some of my character stats, in case people may need to know.

    Renown: 392

    Honor rating: 6

    Right to rule: 27

    submitted by /u/RDW_789
    [link] [comments]

    10 years of development

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:19 AM PST

    How can a game that from the beta seems has the same combat system, maybe a little slower and the graphics are 2013ish took 10 years to make. On 10 years the America went from a meme country to win ww2 and nuked Japan. Ww1 took half as that. On 10 years Amazon went from a start up familly bussines to a million valued company. 10 years is what took Bungie to make the best halos (1-3) with Warcraft the same (10 years between 1 and 3) and this while being top notch in everything. World of Warcraft took 4-5 years.

    You can argue that they had no fundings but they have sold 6 million copies of that game without the DLCs.

    They announced Bannerlord with a shitty ass highschool project looking ass image at 2010. I am ranting dude these guys...

    Anyway I hope that this game porvides you with more freedom to code so mods can make flying creature and manipulate everything. 10 years man, I can still remember the first time I played mount and blade on 2007, going to mbrepostery and following development of the last days (lotr mod) and freaking out of the cool shit, also played Damocles sword and literally crying as a 10 yo while fighting to death with my troops (never liked to play as less damage difficulty) and playing gladiator soundtrack. I have tried a lot games and for me this is the pinnacle of gaming but still it pisses me off so much I didn't even get a beta.

    Rant over.

    submitted by /u/Carlosdelsol
    [link] [comments]

    [PoP] I cant find the hawkstorm bow?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:41 PM PST

    So I joined the clarion knights to get this bow since I love archery and finally got enough rep to buy their gear... and no bow? Do i need to loot it or something? I would have thought being part of their order would give it to me

    submitted by /u/MrSunbro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment