• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Mace in the face

    Mount & Blade Bannerlord: Mace in the face


    Bannerlord: Mace in the face

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Decided to deck out my companions... I call them the calradia death squad

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Me and the boys defending Prussia, 1810 [Colorized]

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:32 PM PST

    Made it before Bannerlord!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:15 PM PST

    How it feels to reduce the rh*Dok to one castle with an army of Sarranid chads

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:10 PM PST

    Being a little over a month from Bannerlord, I'd like to share this extremely shitty Machinima I made 4 years ago

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:26 AM PST

    Freeman - Guerrilla Warfare

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:16 AM PST

    Have You tried Freeman - Guerrilla Warfare?

    A modern type of m&b.

    submitted by /u/rnjbry8
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for a new player?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:11 AM PST

    I'm a completely new player. I dont know too much about the game, just combat and basics. Currently I'm a bandit. I go to villages and drive away cattle, then i sell the beef at a nearby city. It gets good money, but I don't know if this is a correct way to play this game.

    submitted by /u/MuchoGrande45
    [link] [comments]

    Someone had to try.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:45 PM PST

    When Harlaus sees a Rhodok about to steal his jug of butter.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:30 AM PST

    What are some little known mods for Warband that you think deserve more attention?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:20 AM PST

    I was playing Phantasy Calradia recently, and thought it was a cool idea, even if a bit buggy.

    submitted by /u/SighingLion
    [link] [comments]

    What can I expect at launch?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:17 AM PST

    I'm trying my best to keep my expectations low, but at the same time I'm really excited and can't wait to finally have the opportunity to experience Bannerlord. Obviously there will be release bugs and such but I'm hoping there will still be a fantastic singleplayer experience.. Hopefully without too much content missing.

    submitted by /u/SikHundan
    [link] [comments]

    Need shopping list for a great feast :)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:52 AM PST

    Hi, Im playing NAtive Warband right nw. One of the things I never did is organise a good fiest. Whenever I tried I just couldnt understand my wife well. So as every stupid husband I just need a shopping list so I get all that is needed. May be some tip wher to find the less common things also.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Rorarimbo
    [link] [comments]

    [AWOIAF] Kingsguard Armor

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:50 AM PST

    I've been playing AWOIAF for a while and finally got around to conquering King's Landing with the Targaryens. I've been awarded it but now I can't access the Faction Blacksmith. I have 100 relation with my faction and I own the fief.

    send help

    submitted by /u/strvcid
    [link] [comments]

    [Perisno] Never have I been so frustrated and excited at playing a game.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:15 AM PST

    The map is currently around 46% Elintor (my faction), 46% Drahara, 6% Falcon, and 2% Drachen.

    For some insane reason my marshall keeps on fucking around the corners of the map. It kind of seems like our faction is incohesive as shit. The Draharans are running around in 5000 man armies combined while Elintor usually has few vassals following the marshall, usually having 2000 men combined.

    Have to defend a city against the Draharan horde with only 800 soldiers, of which probably only 400 are useful. As I wait for the siege to start the Drachen besiege my castle with what I assume is around 2000 soldiers.

    Perisno is pain, but I keep on going back and playing it.

    submitted by /u/plsdonthurtmi
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Can anyone share their opinion on the archer tree of my Curaw based faction (combining Nord infantry with vaegir archers). In particular, the balancing of stats for use in the Cadmus Floris mod.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:11 PM PST

    [AWOIAF] Savegame edit - how to change culture so i can have specific faction troops?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:55 PM PST

    So for some reason, no matter what culture i change it into, it always changes to my character creationl culture, perhaps this doesnt even have an effect?

    What i did was: i changed a few numbers to vale

    global_variables >g_player culture (6) 53

    To

    global_variables >g_player culture (6) 32

    I will now only write the row number (i.e. "(6)") since its easier to describe

    I also changed these rows to this:

    Factions > (30) > (10) 6

    Factions > (301 > (10) 6

    I thought this should change the faction troops but it doesnt :( even after waiting a week (which is enough time to change, since i tested it)

    What else do i have to change?

    EDIT: apparently it just changes conquered lands to starting culture without talking to master of whispers or anything...

    submitted by /u/johnny_51N5
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Days of the Third Age Siege Issue

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:57 PM PST

    Okay, so playing on the latest version of this mod (from the Steam workshop) as an Uruk-hai of Saruman. Currently Rohan's faction strength is 1700 (weakened) and it says that factions normally get sieged when under 3700 faction strength. However, the Isengard faction has refused to besiege and destroy any of Rohan's settlements (they're all still up). Not only this, but if I use my influence to try and get them to siege it down (I'm Rank 9 with Isengard now), they just run over there, start sieging it for a bit, and then run off.

    This also happened on my Dwarf game, and it happens repeatedly, so it doesn't appear to be a random bug.

    Any solutions out there?

    submitted by /u/-Caesar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment