• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Mount & Blade A toast!

    Mount & Blade A toast!


    A toast!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:11 AM PST

    When your enemy bring bow and sword to a musket fight

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:54 AM PST

    This game, Free Company VR, looks a bit like Mount & Blade in VR. It releases tomorrow.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:28 AM PST

    Help with Claimant

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Hi all. Despite nearly 2000 hours in this game, I have only helped a claimant once. A long time ago, too, so I forgot how it went.

    Anyway, I am trying to help Isolla claim back her buttery throne. It's actually going well. Swadia is almost dead. BUT NOT A SINGLE LORD HAS JOINED ME. Did I make a mistake? Do I need persuasion skill or more right to rule or something? The lords liked me because I already was part of Swadia before helping the claimant.

    I'm just looking for what I would have needed to do to get the lords to join me. Swadia will live, but there are 0 Swadian lords in the new Swadia so far lol

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/CptnSAUS
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding training skills

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Does the companion with the highest training skill level up troops or does every companion with training skill points contribute to the training of troops?

    submitted by /u/nignogmcgee1
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the boys doing yoga

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:09 PM PST

    Can you chamber a couched lance attack?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:00 AM PST

    With any type of weapon?

    Some people say you can only do it if you have a shield.

    submitted by /u/Drowssap145145
    [link] [comments]

    My horses are freaking out -- diplomacy litdum

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:50 AM PST

    I recently started a new campaign using this mod and have created a small cav army. Recently I've been noticing that, while mid charge, every single one of my horses on the field (only my forces) rears at the same time during battle. This happens almost every 10 seconds throughout the entire fight. It ruins my initial charge and since it doesn't happen with the opposing forces, it really gives us a disadvantage. Its almost like I have a lame or stubborn horse, but with every single unit. I've sold all lame horses in my inventory, and have checked to see if my companions have any, which they do not. I really do not know whats going on. My horses are retarded and I need help.

    submitted by /u/nignogmcgee1
    [link] [comments]

    How new players imagine tournaments

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:43 AM PST

    If you're commanding a foot based army how do you catch anyone?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:56 AM PST

    So I'm interested in a foot based Nord game. But I always play as Swadians because once you get big enough that enemies run from you if all your troops are on foot you can't catch them. And alternatively if you're midsized a 200 troop attack force can decimate you.

    So what do you do about speed with a primarily foot troop army?

    submitted by /u/Flopsey
    [link] [comments]

    it was a long and brutal campaign but the kingdom of old America has its oil.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Witcher and Marnid (no homo this time)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:00 AM PST

    PoP 3.9.4 + Improved horse archer AI + Noldor feels like.....

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    It worked out so well

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Am I able to start my own kingdom?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:03 PM PST

    If I own a town under a lord would I keep that town or lose it and currently have 130 of troops and have to chance to start my own kid on with 53 right to rule? Should I wait?

    submitted by /u/Judoknome
    [link] [comments]

    why go on death ladder when front doors are open��

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:14 AM PST

    How the mildly known Edgelord lost literally everything because he didn’t see an army approaching.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:08 PM PST

    First playthrough, named my character Edgelord.

    I had an army of 67 soldiers, about half of whom were decently trained. I had been terrorizing the Khergit countryside, until I was interrupted by a Khergit army. It wasn't that much bigger than mine, probably 75 strong, but they still defeated us soundly, destroying my entire army and capturing me.

    I made it back up to Mevan in order to complete a quest, as well as hopefully begin building my army back up. By this point I had about 16 soldiers.

    All of my soldiers got killed by a group of goddamn sea raiders, they captured me, I waited around for 10 seconds doing nothing because the game devs apparently thought that would be fun, I escaped, and immediately got attacked by more sea raiders.

    These sea raiders stole my phenomenal shirt, which had, like, a +56 armor, and cost me 3000 darens. Fantastic, I didn't want that shirt anyway. I escape from them, and realize that this entire area is an incomprehensible sea of bandits, who repeatedly beat me into submission and take off with every single goddamn thing I own.

    I couldn't even get to a town, because after defeating me, the bandits would drag me to wherever the hell they'd like, no matter how nonsensical. If the stars aligned and I made it to a town, what little forces I managed to raise there were almost immediately crushed by these massive bandit groups ranging from 20-40.

    Oh, and did I mention I'm on the lowest difficulty setting?

    submitted by /u/Dataraven247
    [link] [comments]

    ACOK or AWOIAF

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Hello! I have tons of hours in warband and looking to get back in. I have seen there is 2 separate game of thrones mods. I couldn't find any recent threads on this so I decided to ask here. What are the pros and cons of each? What is different about them? Which one do you overall enjoy and like more? Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/NDRanger414
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment