• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Mount & Blade Killed by Vaegir Marksman

    Mount & Blade Killed by Vaegir Marksman


    Killed by Vaegir Marksman

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:27 AM PST

    That just happened in my campaign

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:24 PM PST

    The strategy always works.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:43 AM PST

    My dudes, it is Thursday!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:57 AM PST

    AAAAAAAAHHHHHH FINALLY!!!!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:43 AM PST

    I hate the Khergit Khanate (rant)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Never in my life have I felt so much hatred towards a virtual entity. Simply fighting the khergits in battle makes me want to absolutely erase their cities. The problem isn't that it's difficult to win, it's just the absolute annoyance of Horse Archers and lancers. I'm not sure what it is about them that infuriates me so much, however all I know is they do. I'm not saying they're not fun to play, (not that I would know, as I'd rather fill my ears with coarse sand, worms and glass shards than to play as them) I'm sure it is quite fun for those who like them, nor am I saying they're a bad faction. I actually am quite fond of how the cities look believe it or not. They simply infuriate me beyond belief however and I can't stand them.

    Trying to set up your troops? Sucks they're already 5ft in front of you.

    Want to move to a different part of the map? Good luck getting there.

    Want to just finish the battle with the 2 khergit horse archers left who should run and route but won't? Sucks to be you. Have fun chasing them for an hour with your slowed down horse (if it's still alive) cause they've shot it so many times to the point where it's faster to walk.

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/Greif19
    [link] [comments]

    How to use a pike in Mount and Blade Warband

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:38 AM PST

    Ah yes, Warband is so acceptive towards trans people

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:40 AM PST

    I Just Got an Invite to the Beta

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    So much for studying or leaving the house. Looking forward to drinking from your skills my dudes

    submitted by /u/Scartafist
    [link] [comments]

    Mount and Blades

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Just got a beta invite, time to crusader for Glorious Butter!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:34 AM PST

    War has been declared!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:33 AM PST

    Bennerlord closed beta

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Hey guys the closed beta codes just got sent out this morning for those who signed up!! Playable immediately!

    submitted by /u/wfd363
    [link] [comments]

    Will warband Multiplayer die when bannerlord releases?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:22 AM PST

    Warband has a pretty active multiplayer community for a game of its age , mostly because its unique gameplay style no other game quite matches However WHEN bannerlord finally releases many will flock to the newer game they have anticipated

    I would like to form a statistic to see if warband MP will die after bannerlord releases from dwindling player counts Bannerlord is not cheap.and its also not gonna be as light as warband is.maybe many won't be able to afford or run the game

    What I'm asking you fellow patient fans is

    1 do you play warband currently 2 do you play multiplayer regularly(at least once a week) 3 do you plan on getting bannerlord ASAP after release

    submitted by /u/foxtreat747
    [link] [comments]

    Mount & Blade Twitter takes a jab at the latest women of war drama

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:17 AM PST

    [AWOIAF] Is something wrong with some of the tier 5 & tier 6 units?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:33 AM PST

    When i snooping around at the troop tree menu, i notice that some of the units in tier 5(almost-last tier) had better body armor than tier 6(last tier) units.

    For example

    • Northern Guard [North Boiled Leather(53-18)] & Northern House Guard [North Chainmail(41-18)].
    • Vale Knight [Vale Chainmail(53-13)] & Vale Knight Of The Gate [Vale Heavy plate(45-11)]
    • Stormlands Knight [Plated Gamberson(52-11)] & Stromlands House Knight [Stromlander Surcoat(45-18)] (but i let this slide bc they shouldn't look too much like rank & file with their plated gambersons)
    • Special units like Karstark with the same problem as northern units but i'm not dug deep into that yet.

    OR tier 5 had armor that should belong to tier 6 like Westerlands Freerider and their full-plate with "red cloak"[(52-20)&(50-18)], while Red Cloak Knight wear plated surcoat[(51-18)].

    Is this suppose to be intentional or is this a mistake? Either way, i had my morgh editor ready here.

    *Edit : Ah hell, northern not northen. I spelled that wrong.

    submitted by /u/TigaMaskman
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone's favorite mount and blade mod?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:40 AM PST

    I think Prophecy of Pendor is my favorite. I think I've played more that than the base game in my 320 hours of playtime.

    submitted by /u/Laytonc97
    [link] [comments]

    My first castle! Any tips on what I should do I’ve never gotten this far?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:54 PM PST

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord | A One Man Army

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:20 AM PST

    Just Because you don't have a flute doesn't mean you stop being a musician.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Just got a new castle

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:49 AM PST

    Hey I got a new castle in vanilla, should I leave the sarrinad or should I stay with them because when I captured it (and became the castle owner) I didn't receive any funds at the end of the week only from Sultan Hakim for being a sworn vassal, but no funds from the castle

    submitted by /u/addicted_to_games
    [link] [comments]

    I've played PoP and really enjoyed it, what's Perisno like?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:09 AM PST

    All factions except the kingdom of Nords are boring. Any inspiration to start a new game for another faction?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment