• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Mount & Blade Psst - If you join the /r/mountandblade Discord now, you'd still be considered a Warband era member :^)

    Mount & Blade Psst - If you join the /r/mountandblade Discord now, you'd still be considered a Warband era member :^)


    Psst - If you join the /r/mountandblade Discord now, you'd still be considered a Warband era member :^)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:12 PM PST

    71 days at most bois. 71 days.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:16 PM PST

    Dhirim is now so poor that they have to use sponsorships to fund the arena

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:59 AM PST

    3 stages of how players treating farmers rescued

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:44 AM PST

    Oh yes please drink from my skull

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:28 AM PST

    Freedom of choice

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:57 PM PST

    Having no one to fight other than Ragnar actually made the game HARDER.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:30 AM PST

    I can't believe it, I've been in this game for (game-time) 3 years. I helped the nords conquer every single faction and cover the map, and waited until every castle and city was rewarded to me or the king because he literally banned all the lords except me until they all left calradia. However, this was technically my plan once I realized was happening so I saved up to the point where I'm now a multimillionaire, and at the time I had around 5000-6000 troops garrisoned across my towns and castles. In my plan, I took out all of them and released all of them except for a large company of swadian knights. I then proceeded to capture the towns and castles that were empty and filling them with troops I trained fighting bandits and looters, after quitting the kingdom of nords and starting my own, giving my followers the castles to build my army separately. However I have run into a massive problem, and that is the fact that I have no way to train my elite troops, as there are no lords to kick the shit out of, and large bandit groups become scarce when you have an army of 150 eliminating them group by group, so now I have resorted to simply hiring mercenaries each and every time I raid a castle, which now takes 2-3 raids each time because of lack of trained troops. Also, king Ragnar carries 1300 troops with him and all his fortresses are filled with elite huscarls and veteran archers. I'm fucked.

    submitted by /u/ScrambledGamerzz
    [link] [comments]

    Well epstein is not dead, he just get teleported in calradia..

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:45 AM PST

    Native Gold - a new Warband mod based off Dickplomacy Reloaded - adds HUNDREDS of new locations

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:38 AM PST

    What is not included in the Bannerlord early acces?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:25 AM PST

    What will be included and what will not in the early acces of Butterlord? Is it worth waiting for the full release? I thaught Taleworlds had said something on this topic, but I can't find it anymore.

    submitted by /u/SirTeabsicuit
    [link] [comments]

    This game is... draining me. (Rant)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:53 AM PST

    I wanted to do an Ironman run of native Mount and Blade Warband as a sort of goodbye to this awesome game before Bannerlord. But... it seems like with every step I take forward, I take two steps back, and it's killing me. All the flaws in this game are culminating into a splinter of frustration that keeps bothering me.

    Ok, let me review. I recently fought and was captured by enemy forces. After eventually getting loose, I tried to go village-to-village, recruiting.

    That's when I hit a huge problem. Bandits. Not just are there like fucking 80 of them on screen at all times (seriously, Calradia has Skyrim's bandit-to-villager ratio), and they are ALL SO FUCKING FAST. Even if I can outspeed the bigger groups, the smaller ones catch up to me, and apparently these DISORGANIZED BANDS OF LOOTERS are all on the same side (this is not how crime works in real life!).

    Oh, "run away", you might say? Well, there's a different problem. Fucking morale. Every time you run away, all your troops develop severe Depression. Really? Lose 20 fucking morale because 1 unlucky sucker got left behind? Would you rather we all die and become slaves?

    And then you have sanctimonious companions like Rolf who hate you for running, even though there really isn't any better solution.

    And then I LOSE SHIT by getting captured, while other lords don't seem to lose anything. Stupid double standards.

    And then there's the factions. Don't even get me started. It's a lose-lose situation- either I get actually good fiefs that are taken from me the next minute by a siege party of fucking 400 people, or I get offered shitty village fiefs. Really, I just got given a castle, which was then taken before I even had the chance to raise enough troops to reliably defend it!

    I want to revolt, but then I get fucked by my old faction. There's no two ways about it- even with a King's party size increase, I can't just take and defend important points by myself.

    I just... I can't take it. I want to play Warband. I want to beat it. But this is all. Such. BULLSHIT. I haven't been this devoid of hope and frustrated in a long while.

    submitted by /u/Scrivener4
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna take vacation for the Bannerlord release.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:48 AM PST

    Hello my friends,

    i wanna take some of my vacation for Bannerlord. Is the game gonna be released on exactly the first of march? And is it even worth to take vacation for the early access version? On steam it said, that there wouldn't even be the kingdom creation available. For me its all about creating your own Kindom and conquering castels. I dont play multiplayer at all. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Fairnessgamer
    [link] [comments]

    [PoP] What does this mean? Cheats are disabled

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:40 PM PST

    If you die in VR battle do you go to Valhalla?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    In all seriousness, today I was playing TDM on the bannerlord beta server and was getting really into it. Like way too much, to the point where I noticed my blood pressure being quite high and uncomfortable. It made me curious, thinking about how immersive this game already is... how out of control would it be in VR?

    And then I wondered.... what if I actually suffered a heart attack and died while in glorious battle, but in VR? Would I still go to valhalla?

    submitted by /u/bapperbaggins
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be an option to disable friendly troop names in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:59 AM PST

    In Warband, the only thing I hated was whenever I was in the heat of battle and I'd look at a friendly troop near me, their name would flash on the screen and there was no way to turn it off in Warband, just kinda breaks immersion or whatever. Anyone whose played Bannerlord or watched more videos know if this is still a thing in Bannerlord? (still waiting for my beta invite :( )

    submitted by /u/dave4443
    [link] [comments]

    [AWOIAF] Need some help on a quest

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Specifically, i need the bravos for varys. Problem, Bravos is dead. Pentos conquered them. And i mean completely, they've been eliminated as a faction

    submitted by /u/balne
    [link] [comments]

    [AWOIAF] Recruitinf from villages - how to change own culture?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:42 AM PST

    I'm trying to go Volantis Culture, so i can get Tiger Cloaks. I already captured a volantine castle and talked to master of whispers to change culture to volantine. It worked. But now i go to some village near Myr and i can only levy Qohor units??? (my starting culture was free cities, thought volantis is there... But for some reason its not)

    Does it just take time? Or is it not possible to change this?

    EDIT: also when i send my recruiter to recruit volantis units he brings back qohor units??? Is it because he cant find any volantian?

    submitted by /u/johnny_51N5
    [link] [comments]

    If Bannerlord is coming out in EA, does that mean it wont be priced like a brand new AAA game? Might we all save some money?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:51 PM PST

    Can anyone help fix. the module selector is tiny so i can barely read the mod i have picked. My pc is hooked up to a tv if that effects anything. I dont like scrolling through my whole mod list and looking at the thumbnail to see what mod I picked. it used to appear alot bigger and randomly shrunk.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Is there an add-on for d*ckplomacy that makes intercourse animations more... diverse?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Me right after spawning in a multiplayer siege,

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:51 AM PST

    ...looking for the perfect duel partner, 1 sec before getting stabbed in the back by lightning cavalry/shot in the head from the walls

    https://giphy.com/gifs/highlander-fight-me-14uhjbmLjlarhm

    submitted by /u/geritwo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else not able to install Sparta mod?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:26 AM PST

    I've never installed mods before but I've been up for like 2 hours trying to get Sparta mod to work. I have it saved right I believe, it's in a modules folder under warband saves. Yet whenever I launch the game and go to select the version I wanna play, no Sparta mod option.

    submitted by /u/jwinna_97
    [link] [comments]

    Pissed off, tempted to revolt.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Honestly, I'm really starting to get impatient. I'm with the Kingdom of Vaegirs. I had recently taken Sargoth back from the Nords (granted it had a garrison of 55 troops, but still), and I was finally granted a city. Then, but a few days later, Sargoth was besieged. I didn't have that many troops there, but even if I did, what can you even do against a force of 300 Nord troops, probably more!? And OF COURSE the asshole King doesn't even send anyone to help defend the town.

    The Vaegirs are at war with the Nords & Rhodoks, and the Sarranids have just declared war. They recently got peace with the Khergits, but I bet they'll be eager to reclaim their lost territory. The notes says that they're losing the war, although they still have around 5 cities or so.

    I have two villages & a castle with around 230 mid and high-tier troops. I have decent relations with many lords, due to helping them and just having high honor. I can try to convince one lord, Boyar Ralcha, to help me rebel, as he has 31 relations with me and is my father-in-law, but since he's an "original" lord with a city, I don't know if he'd be up for it.

    I also have enterprises in almost every city, and around 20,000 denars on my person.

    Do you think I should finally break my oath and face the Vaegirs as an independent kingdom? Or should I bide my time- probably taking a break from Warband for my own mental health?

    EDIT: the Swadians have been obliterated at this point, but that's nothing new.

    submitted by /u/Scrivener4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment