• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Mount & Blade Imagine not having any anti-cavalry unit

    Mount & Blade Imagine not having any anti-cavalry unit


    Imagine not having any anti-cavalry unit

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:51 AM PST

    Literally just a picture of butter

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:42 AM PST

    When someone tries to makes fun of you for waiting over 8 years for a video game

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:43 PM PST

    I'm a bad man

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:40 AM PST

    If you got sick of YouTubers or streamers who don't know how to play M&B trying to play Bannerlord, here is a professional Warband player playing Bannerlord with 2h sword. Looks superb.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:44 AM PST

    Where I think MB/WB doesn't get enough praise and really deserves it, the leveling and skill system.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:18 AM PST

    After playing RPGs where leveling had huge power spikes (D&D) or just insanely stupid leveling systems (Morrowind and pretty much all of the ES games for example), I just sort of realized I never once had a negative issue with M&B leveling.

    Its the perfect blend of improvement affecting your skill, but RL skill still mattering. Some of the skill choices may not be worth the points but you feel like you are gaining power like you should without it feeling like a magical upgrade such as new feats or spells in D&D or having to do things to level specifically like Morrowind or Oblivion etc.

    I've never seen anyone even talk about the leveling system which is in itself praise.

    So Taleworlds, my hats off to you here (and I hope they don't mess this up in Bannerlord)

    submitted by /u/Chicup
    [link] [comments]

    I am in! Check your emails, fellows!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:14 AM PST

    literally just me shooting an orc in TLD 'cause this mod is great and really got me pulled in

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Why is my village always immediately attacked when we're at war?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:08 AM PST

    I am a vassal of King Graveth, and he gave me the fief of Jamiche. Then we went to war with the Sarranids, after that with the Kergiths and Swabia at the same time, and now we're at war with the Nords. And everytime my village gets immediately attacked, which is curious because of the distance. It does not make sense to attack my stupid remote village when there are much juicier targets. See screenshot. Jamiche is near the coast.

    https://puu.sh/EYm6a/078f73c13a.jpg

    submitted by /u/LordofLitter
    [link] [comments]

    When you find another player in real life

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Nood trying to learn to mod here, there's a limit of how much companions the game can have?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:23 AM PST

    I want to learn to mod and I begun with something easy like custom companions, using this tutorial from the forum (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=130815.0), I make my companion (copy of Rolf), as Swadia is a bitch that is attacked by everyone for being in the middle of the map and the Swadian Lords are a bunch of traitors, I had the idea to make some copies (15 to 25) of Rolf and Lezalit, Before I do that,I want to know if there any limit to how many companions the game can have or I can do as many as I want?

    submitted by /u/Gustavort
    [link] [comments]

    Khergit horsefuckers slaying slavs in Bannerlord

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Question about Vikings Conquest Reforged.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Is having kids useful and in which way? I've never done it, but wanted to know what I should expect from that. It'd be cool if they could like grow up and then you can use them as your companions, but like they can get mad or something and branch out on their own and like start their own faction and you like war with them or create an alliance.

    submitted by /u/Kalimeroto
    [link] [comments]

    Mount And Blade 2 Bannerlord Beta / Captain Mode New Map Gameplay (Version b0.5.2) / RX 580

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Horse Archer AI like in 1257AD and in the name of jerusalem

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:46 AM PST

    Is there a mod that gives the khergit horse archers the same good ai as in those 2 mods??

    (not a complete overhaul mod but just a mod set in the native world)

    submitted by /u/isodiso
    [link] [comments]

    Recent issues the with my save

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:57 AM PST

    I was replaying the game for about a week, but recently some bugs started to spoil the fun for me. Hope you guys on Reddit can shed a light on what the hell is happening here.

    First, my wife went missing, and I couldn't find her anywhere in my fiefs. Tried to look at the character's report, which then made me realize I was suddenly related to every single character in the game! I mean, I'm even a king's husband now. That's cool, progressive and all, but not exactly what I was looking forward to in my Warband's campaign.

    Then I tried to buy some stuff with no luck. Markets in cities have no items available or even money to buy what I'm trying to sell. My enterprises are producing no income too.

    Is there a way to fix my save? I'm on day 400, and I really don't wanna start a new game.

    submitted by /u/deansbrig
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop recommendation

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:48 AM PST

    New year new gadget, can you guys recommend me good laptops for running bannerlord?

    submitted by /u/ponoev
    [link] [comments]

    fucking finally only a few achievements left now!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:22 AM PST

    How can I expand beyond my foothold in this game?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:01 PM PST

    I'm trying to conquer Calradia, I stole Rivacheg to start because Khergit stole it in a war and left it poorly defended. I thought it would be a good place to start especially since I had 55 relation with Vaegirs. I held off a siege with the full 1k+ army of the Khergits and then the Nords immediately declared war and surged me with their full army. And once I held them off the fucking Vaegirs declared war on me and sieged me also. And then Swadia declared war on me. Am I just fucked? All of Calradia unified under one banner to extend a continental middle finger to my face. I can't leave for even a day to get fresh recruits because Calradia is sieging my Rivacheg on rotation and I'm being bled dry.

    On a plus note it's been crazy exp farming, level 29 just passing day 300.

    submitted by /u/Heroiccrayfish
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve heard rumors that the Khergit are shit at defending castles. But just how bad are they?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:05 PM PST

    I was hoping to take Malayurg Castle on my own cuz Rhodok marshal is garbage and won't do it. I have an army of 85, mostly Swadian Knights with some Rhodok sergeants mixed in. The castle has a garrison of around 150, mostly horse archers. Is a successful attack plausible?

    submitted by /u/Sunkmybattleship1836
    [link] [comments]

    Making lords recruit troops from their current faction

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Hey, does anyone know what I would need to do in order to make lords who defect recruit troops from their new faction, instead of their original one?

    I have the module system and Python installed, but I'm not sure what I need to change.

    submitted by /u/DucksInaManSuit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment