• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Mount & Blade Wow, thank you for the awesome promotion Steam (/s)

    Mount & Blade Wow, thank you for the awesome promotion Steam (/s)


    Wow, thank you for the awesome promotion Steam (/s)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    I am outnumbered

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    How many Battanians does it take to change a lightbulb

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I'm more interested in weapon mastery, if you don't mind.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Hi I made this montage that I put a lot of work into and im very proud of it so I wanted to share it with you all. ps. mods if this violates terms please remove, ty

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    We'll be fine right?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Khuzait archers go brrrrrrrrr

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    The new music in 1.4.1 is amazing!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Idk if anybody has posted about this yet but all the new music they added in 1.4.1 from 1.4.0 is absolutely amazing and immersive! Good job guys!

    submitted by /u/DubiousDevil
    [link] [comments]

    Constantly getting autosaves when exiting a village/city/encounter , how do I disable autosave?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    title.
    VERY annoying.

    submitted by /u/foRime-
    [link] [comments]

    For people who like paradigm worlds the mod got a new update + hotfix

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Bannerlord Doesn't Start Anymore

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    So I started the game after about a week since I've last played yet all I'm getting is a white screen with the message: "Cannot find tileset. Please fetch it from /Modules/Native/get_tileset.bat".

    This file (get_tileset.bat) doesn't exist so is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/thebaconlordep
    [link] [comments]

    500 Peasants vs 100 Khan's Guards (Melee Only)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Best entry point for the series, given mods?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    OK, Steam sale is upon us, and I'd like to Try Mount and Blade if I can find a good sale So not Bannerlord. I don't wanna play in the fantasy realm. but I'd like Fire and Sword if there's a mod to expand the map down to Antioch or a mod that lets you carve out a Crusader Kingdom, I saw a mod that takes place in 1259, but I don't know which.

    I guess I need to ask how Mount and Blade works narratively. In Fire and Sword, you have to join a faction but can you....I dunno, take over the Crimean cities and do policies that attract Greeks and effectively re-establish Pontic dominance of the northern Black Sea? Can you force or intrigue constitutional changes to your faction, like clean up succession in Poland, force the Czar to free the serfs, or force convert the Khanate to Protestantism?

    I like the basic gameplay loop which seems to be riding around raiding camps and settlements and recruiting mercs and doing some trade between towns. Sounds cool. But beyond the gameplay loop, what else can you do? I mean game dependent.

    If it helps I don't care about graphics. I'm still fine playing Fallout 3 with some 10-year-old graphic overhauls.

    submitted by /u/Sansophia
    [link] [comments]

    New to PC gaming, will my PC run this?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    I need help knowing if my PC will work for Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord. So, I'm admittedly very new to PC gaming and I don't know the ins and outs of what parts are better than others and so forth. I upgraded to PC from consoles for obvious reasons, but the driving force being Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord. I ordered the NZXT Starter Plus prebuilt, because I really didn't want to risk messing up building a PC right now. My specs are as follows(pulled from the site, I have no idea what most of these mean):

    CPU

    Intel Core i5-9400F 6-Core 2.9 GHz

    Graphics

    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti - MSI VENTUS XS 6G OC

    • 3 DisplayPort Motherboard

    B365 Motherboard

    RAM

    Team T-FORCE Vulcan Z 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz

    CPU Cooler

    DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2

    Storage

    Intel 665p 1.0 TB

    submitted by /u/Lost_Dome
    [link] [comments]

    I wish you could send private messages to your bannerlord only friends

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    It's great that you can now add people to your friends in bannerlord only, but after that it's kind of pointless unless you do matches back to back. It doesn't matter if they're online or not, since if they're not at the lobby, you can't invite them to party, and there's no way of contacting them. You should be able to communicate with people somehow outside of matches because of this. Otherwise your only chance of getting them in a party is to wait in the lobby and just keep clicking the party button, which could take forever.

    If you could message them, they could give you info on where they are in a match, and how long it's gonna take them to get back to the lobby, and when they are in the lobby, they can tell you that too. The TW-friends are just kinda useless otherwise.

    submitted by /u/VFkaseke
    [link] [comments]

    Wife is broken, pls help

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Wife is broken, pls help

    https://preview.redd.it/5xuq6cbh6g751.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=92817c356fdfcb388851d3e0ad5ff03eafd7b9ff

    In Diplomacy mod you have the option to ask your wife to join your retinue as a companion. I was defeated by King Graveth but immediately saved by my vassals after being captured. Luckily she respawned in my keep but seems to be kind of traumatised. She now talks like a bandit, with my only option of response being "I am not afraid of you. I will fight." This obviously disables all the usual options like organizing a feast.

    Any ideas how to fix?

    submitted by /u/Sir_Taladon
    [link] [comments]

    People of r/mountandblade what is your longest play times?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Mine which took me about a year of playing I got to 2477 days, became a vassal of the vaegirs, took out the nords and captured their king, the Lord of 35 fiefdoms, so please give me your play throughs 🙂

    submitted by /u/coretex69
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with Garrisons.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    So i was wondering.

    Is it normal for garrisons in castles to eat up 7 times the denar that they should or is this possibly a mod mismatch on my part? I have a small garrison (about 150 mid tier troops) stationed in my newest castle (which is my first btw) and just noticed that they eat up 6000 denar each day.

    This is a bit ridiculous considering they should only cost about 800 in total party wage wise.

    Also this is all on 1.4.2

    Edit: I just double checked and it's most definitely a mod issue. Even when i put just one person in that Garrison even a lonely recruit it immediately jumps to 5000 denars a day.

    Does anyone know which mod might be causing this? Or do any of you maybe have similair issues?

    Another Edit: I just deactivated all my mods. It still happened with a completely fresh game where i quickly cheated my way to a castle. What the fuck?

    So it's supposed to be like this? That's fucking ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/Danijellino1
    [link] [comments]

    Siege of Jerusalem

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any good meele tips for Bannerlord Multiplayer?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Bannerlord can't open console

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    I have cheats set to 1 on engine_config.txt

    I tried pressing

    CTRL+~
    CTRL+SHIFT+~
    ~
    SHIFT~

    Neither works. Clearly the cheats work because I can CTRL+LMB to teleport around the map.

    submitted by /u/imahakr
    [link] [comments]

    Execution is the only way to..

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Best 1 handed weapon (WARBAND)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    I'm a console player so I don't get bannerlord OR mods so I'm just trying something different, I used to always roll with heavy bardiche, strong war bow and 2 large quivers of bodkin arrows but now I'm trying a full melee build and I wanna know the best melee weapons are in either of the 3 categories(I've also over used the bastard sword)

    submitted by /u/Jodo2121
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment