• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Mount & Blade Every Mount&Blade team got the:

    Mount & Blade Every Mount&Blade team got the:


    Every Mount&Blade team got the:

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:04 AM PST

    max level problems

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:25 PM PST

    The game delays are getting scary now lol

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Noob explaining pike usage in warband

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:39 AM PST

    Now that is a real hedgehog

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:11 AM PST

    Updated Bannerlord troop trees

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:48 AM PST

    War has taken many Homes but today One was built

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:59 PM PST

    Empire Palatine Guard Vs Battania HUGE HORDE RUSH + CRAZY BATTLE TO THE LAST 2 MEN b0.6.1

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:16 AM PST

    AWOIAF Do Ironborn troops count as sailors for ship speed? Seems like they don't?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Hello, I'm fairly new to this mod. I recruited some ironborn pirates I captured but they didn't count as sailors to increase shipspeed? It says they're pirates right in the name but apparently they don't know how to sail? So I recruited an ironborn lord and his troops and still nothing. I recruited some generic sailors and they show up as increasing ship speed. I assumed since the whole ironborn gimmick is sea fairing raiders they would obviously be sailors too? Is my game just messed up or is this how the mod is supposed to be? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/pooping_turtles
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes you gotta get stuck in there.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Does this game run on a laptop?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:41 AM PST

    I saw some people saying that you don't need a high power PC to run it; does it work on a generic HP laptop?

    submitted by /u/Synyzy
    [link] [comments]

    [Perisno 0.99] How do i activate Aurora?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Ok so i was doing the third legion quest when i stumbled upon a man that told me about this sword that was blessed by the lord of faith himself, he also told it was close by so i searched for it. Pretty soon after i managed to climb upon the roofs in the third legion outpost and found a secret chest with Aurora(unlit) and i went and spoke with the man again and said i found the sword and gave two options: either sell it for some quick money or keep it in hopes or activating the blessing of the sword. and i kept it and he said something about that its blessing is dependet upon venetors success or something like that, so here i am wondering if anyone knows how to activate the sword or is it not possible to that since i completed the venetor restoration quest but nothing happened to the sword.

    Ps: Sorry if my spelling or grammar is incorrect.

    submitted by /u/Trazors
    [link] [comments]

    marriage question

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:11 AM PST

    mod is gekokujo daimyo edition btw

    so im trying to marry a female claimant and after getting denied bc of right to rule and other lords not liking me so i fixed that and then she says she is fond of another lord. Is there anything i can do about this? The other lord likes someone else aswell.

    submitted by /u/Flooppwn3r
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get a fief as a mercenary(notvassal) from a faction?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:09 AM PST

    Share your 7 Tier Custom Unit

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:26 AM PST

    By Custom Unit, Comes from the Diplomacy Add-ons, Dickplomacy, etc.

    and 7 Tier means that of your own Kingdom's troops.

    submitted by /u/Ashina999
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get the Bannerlord beta key?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:53 AM PST

    How many of you actually got invited to the beta testing? I'm just a casual player, so idk if I'm really suitable for it. How to atleast try the game?

    submitted by /u/GZDt
    [link] [comments]

    It is friday my dudes

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:16 PM PST

    My Native Run - Calradia, the no-mans-land....literally

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:13 AM PST

    My Native Run - Calradia, the no-mans-land....literally

    So I just finished a playthrough as a female and actually got an amusing adventure....mainly due to me screwing up. Basically, due to the constant defections, all the male lords were deported by Lady Isolla of Suno (that I owned). So now Calradia is ruled by two female and are always in a constant shortage of sausage.

    https://preview.redd.it/8653j35szdb41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=4aa9c11c1aaac5a262b09127565aacc489a3ccd8

    Q & A on stupidity of this run.

    1. Why didn't you take her land before you finish the claimant quest?
      1. I overrun Swadia and thought left one castle to deal with later. Turns out that Lady Isolla took that castle and wiped Swadia off Calradia before I realize it so it became her....decided to stick with her and consolidate power for now....
    2. Why didn't you rebel afterward?
      1. After a while, realized that I should rebel soon and start preparing to do so. Took over a few castles/cities here and there but then realized that all other kingdoms are now allying against us since we're becoming too strong. Ended up forgetting about it and before I realize it Lady Isolla kept giving me stuffs since I became her favorite while exiling all the men.
    3. Why didn't you rebel after you realize it?
      1. I don't want to lose all my cities (had 9) so I decided to plan another strat and start finding a husband. There's only Vaegirs left and it's just two cities so I thought "this is a great time to get marry and be done with it". Find the one lord that doesn't have any negative relation with Isolla and starts planning to overthrow her.
      2. Decided that I should go and finish off Vaegirs before I rebel and starts finishing off the last two cities....this is when I just realize that....Isolla been exiling a bunch of dudes at a rapid rate. I decided to rush back and tell my husband to rebel but it's too late....the sausage has left Calradia and now I can't remarry.

    Isolla decided to start eliminating all the men one by one and gave their lands to either me or her. This kept happening until just one count was left....surprisingly....he survived for 3 weeks for some reason even with -100 relation....guess Isolla still like that sausage. But alas, he was deported too.

    Now it's just me and her scissoring out Calradia between the two of us. I'll probably just break my oath and fight her but right now....I'll enjoy the no-mans-land.

    submitted by /u/Zel-PanCake
    [link] [comments]

    Vassal question

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:03 PM PST

    So I have a lord who defected to me. I have 3 Castles and 3 villages, but it's not giving me the option to give him a fief. Any explanation on how to fix if a bug?

    submitted by /u/Nic0lite
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be Early Access purchase available?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:03 AM PST

    So I applied to the beta when first sign ups went up, never got accepted :(

    Is there any news on if there will be a Early Access option available before the official release?

    I'm dying to play some Bannerlord, even if its not fully working.

    submitted by /u/KFded
    [link] [comments]

    Relationship randomly deterioating with other Factions

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:40 PM PST

    What happens is I'll be riding around the map when I realise a faction on the map has got a red background, when I check the realtions, my faction is at peace with them, but I have a -1 relation with them, despite not doing anything. Normally I just pay the 250$ and move on, but now the Kherits are demanding 25,000$ to clear my -12 relation with them, dispiste the fact UI have done nothing ill towards them. The king dosen't berate me for attacking peaceful nations when I speak to him. So my only options now are to either pay the 25,000$ or wait until we go to war with the Kherits then get a peace to return my relation correctly to zero.

    My question is what is the cause of this?

    submitted by /u/MaskMcGee
    [link] [comments]

    NA multiplayer is dead...?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Seems like no servers are populated these days. I remember when battle and siege mod had like 50 players at any given time, and were so full on rush hour you couldn't join.

    Now I'm lucky to find a TDM server that has 10 players on it... Is this dead or has everyone moved on to VC or something?

    submitted by /u/Shieldstorm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment