• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Mount & Blade Every goddamn playthrough.

    Mount & Blade Every goddamn playthrough.


    Every goddamn playthrough.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:02 PM PST

    Out for a stroll, are we?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:26 AM PST

    When you are home alone in Rivacheg

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:46 AM PST

    It's been quite a while since I shitposted

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Movie shit goin down in bannerlord beta

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    I joined the Vaegirs, and immediately after I did that one of their lords left Calradia and Yaroglek gave me his already fully garrisoned castle

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:51 PM PST

    What siege looks like

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:48 AM PST

    I found Yarls which stuck till the end of their days

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:31 AM PST

    I'm having problems traying to understand what's happening with Swadia, i feel this is cursed

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:02 AM PST

    (acok) This is the day that I finally meet a worthy adversary

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:49 AM PST

    Why use both ladders when this one works perfectly fine?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:57 PM PST

    How to investigate Fangorn

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:48 AM PST

    I``m playing the last days of the third age mod and i got this mission to investigate fangorn from Sauruman only i have no idea how i do that can anybody help?

    submitted by /u/ValentineALS
    [link] [comments]

    How to take prisoners in SPARTA?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:57 AM PST

    Regarding the warband mod called SPARTA. Every troop seems to carry just spears and no blunt weapons at all. How am I supposed to take any prisoners either to sell or for the ransom missions given by the lords?

    submitted by /u/halcyon2710
    [link] [comments]

    Caravan Tolls and trade.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:58 AM PST

    So i am aware that tolling the caravans will decrease your standings with their factions. But will your Lords, Vassels and King start bitching if you attack an enemey caravan that is traveling for trade with one of your factions cities? So if your Swadia, and you rob a Nord Caravan on its way to Praven, would king Harlous get butthurt? Because trade seems to continue despite there is always a war?

    submitted by /u/Spaceculturenetwork
    [link] [comments]

    Editing save file

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:03 AM PST

    I am trying to edit the save file to get some rep with one of the ladies in my kingdom, i am currently deadlocked since i can't accept new lords and give them fiefs without angering the lords i already have. I am playing Phantasy Calradia, so no gifts to get rep, and none of the ladies wants to give me a mission to win her favor. I think i found the value i need to change, relation with the liege, but every time i touch it the game crashes, even though i copy exactly the way the file is written elsewhere.

    I am doing all this by editing raw file with a text editor, what am i doing wrong? I don't see that option in save editors i tried.

    submitted by /u/samoja1
    [link] [comments]

    Mod for better physics (realistic) - Warband

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Is there some mod for better physics or overall realism?

    Thanks for every answer

    submitted by /u/GZDt
    [link] [comments]

    I like how the old version of King Harlaus looked like an undead warrior (looked like something out of "Morrowind" too)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:11 PM PST

    Just a normal day in Mount and Blade Warband

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Can ladies hold castle?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Guys I just wanted to ask, is there any way to make ladies lord? I tried changing their tittle trp_knight with trp_lady, tried something with Morgh's MB Editor but nothing happened. Can the modders give me some advice?

    submitted by /u/AfshinXIII
    [link] [comments]

    The joys of being on campaign

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:14 PM PST

    What is the full namr for PoP

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:02 AM PST

    People say it is good, so, I wanna test it, I've been playing only on native and on legend of the dragons (or something like that)

    submitted by /u/PulgaGigante
    [link] [comments]

    Should you join your own custom knighthood order?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:56 AM PST

    I was originally excited to make my own order but I'm starting to wonder if there is even a point. On the wiki it recommends you don't join your own order due to bugs, but that makes me wonder if it's even worth it. If I create my own order I would like the join just because it's "my" order. Any advice is very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/im_trying_as_much
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment