• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    Mount & Blade Warband leaking IRL

    Mount & Blade Warband leaking IRL


    Warband leaking IRL

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:48 AM PST

    [PoP] i managed to defeat Eyegrim in early where he had only 600 troops. Can he spawn back or other unique spawns are as strong as him?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:35 AM PST

    I see a lot of post of people in late game fighting against a 5k troops eyegrim, the thing is that i defeated him quite early and i want to know if there are any other "boss like him" Or was he the biggest of them?

    Update: had an electric issue in my house and my save is broken.

    Playing in "realistic" Mode for the saves is dangerous...

    submitted by /u/Romainlivematter
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question I use to play this on pc. Noticed the port the Xbox and bought it. But I remember when you have your own town or castle you can send a recruiter out to find men for the town to get a army much quicker than running to every village.. I cannot find anyone in my town. Anyone help me ?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:10 AM PST

    [PoP] You guys promised 3.9.3 was the last patch!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:07 AM PST

    I thought, well, one last ride, old friend?

    Like every damnable playthrough, the moment I got a defensible city and started to mass produce CKO I could steamroll anything any time and the thrill was over.

    And I checked wiki just because, new quest WTF?

    God damn it, I don't wanna do the exact same things again!

    submitted by /u/fireanddream
    [link] [comments]

    Husband went out for some milk and never came back

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:45 AM PST

    So I've been playing as a female character for quite some time now. I give my husband all of the raw silk and some of the velvet I had for him to hold on to in our household inventory.

    A few IRL days later I want to find him to retrieve some of it and it says "Count Rafard has left the realm". I think "okay, he'll probably be back."

    It's been a few in game years and many IRL weeks and he hasn't showed up. I did, however, come up with an idea. Once I created a faction, I had the option of appointing a minister, as per usual. I saw that "Your husband, Count Rafard" was one of the options. So I pressed that, assuming that he would be teleported back or something of the sort.

    Nope.

    Now I have villages and castles I cannot distribute, meaning all of the people in my faction are constantly getting displeased that they are not receiving feifs, and I don't have access to a minister to consult on any course of actions.

    TL;DR : I gave my in-game husband a bunch of expensive material to hold on to, he stepped out for a cig, never came back.

    submitted by /u/RetrospectiveJinx
    [link] [comments]

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord | An Amazing Battle! -Bannerlord Captain Mode 2019

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:06 AM PST

    Right to rule

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:59 AM PST

    What the hell is right to rule?

    submitted by /u/Kahlaintje
    [link] [comments]

    Claimant Personality?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:44 PM PST

    I always heard kings personality like

    Harlaus: ButTer aNd FeaSt

    Graveth: Protect Jelkala

    Ragnar: Good Friends get fiefs

    Yarolek when the Marshal calls: You son of a Vaegir, I'm in

    Sanjar Khan: Horse

    Hakim: All I want is Shariz

    how would their Claimant control their kingdom tbh, or is it just going to be the same.

    Isolla going Feasting in Suno 24/7.

    submitted by /u/Ashina999
    [link] [comments]

    Is there literally anything to do after taking over all of Calradia?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:10 AM PST

    Idk what to do

    submitted by /u/TyperChalkboard
    [link] [comments]

    In Floris how do you change commanders, I have like 300 in game days but the option still isn’t there

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:23 PM PST

    Similar board games?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:23 PM PST

    Any recommendations for board games with similarities to M&B? Would love to play something with my warband.

    submitted by /u/A-Mah
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I get this style of image but for other countries? (I cannot one find for Russia). Is there a tool for this?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:28 PM PST

    Stolen Grunwalder Meme I found on Google. All credit to who ever made this.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:18 AM PST

    Anno Domini 1257 "Assess Local Prices" Bug

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:01 PM PST

    Just installed and have been playing the great AD 1257 mod for warband. It's pretty awesome. One of my favorite things to do in Vanilla early game was run the trade routes to make a lot of money, but in this mod, every time i assess the local prices, the only prices that come up are for furs, even if there aren't any furs in the town to buy. Has anyone else noticed this or knows of any fixes? Is there a .txt or script file I can edit to fix this? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/elegiac_bloom
    [link] [comments]

    Question about assassinations in 1257 AD Enhanced.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:33 PM PST

    So, I just found out through my constable that I can assassinate people. Can anyone tell me how this works? Could I possibly inherit a kingdom with this feature?

    submitted by /u/dnzunlu
    [link] [comments]

    New player with questions regarding unit composition

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:43 AM PST

    Right now I'm just farting around with some infantry and some knights, both Swadians. I'm fairly early in the game, and have very little experience, and I'm wondering if it's worth it to mix troops from different nations in my army? And, what is the "ideal" setup in terms of numbers? Like, I can currently field about 70 dudes, should I go for something like 20 infantry, 20 knights, 20 archers, plus me and my companions? Or should I have more infantry than knights, or other way around, etc?

    As far as I've gathered, "all swadian knights" seems ridiculously overpowered on flat ground, but I'd like to win some sieges in the future too so I figure I should diversify a little

    submitted by /u/TheJack38
    [link] [comments]

    Any ACTIVE civil war regiments or mods?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:05 PM PST

    Read title.

    submitted by /u/notlg1465
    [link] [comments]

    Need some advice

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:32 PM PST

    So in my last post I told a story how my very good friend Klargus got banished for treachery. I was close to marrying his daughter in fact.

    As he was banished it made no sence for me to continue with him and his daughter. So I planned to get good friends with count Delinard and go after his daughter.

    However, I put some sence into Klargus his head and he decided to get back into Swadia. But yeah he has no fiefs anymore (I got Suno because of this situation hehe).

    Now I'm a bit in a conflict. Should I continue with klargus his daughter of delinard's? Progress with Delinard is going very slowly at the moment. And Klargus is now bit of an underdog right now, so he isn't the most sensible choice.

    submitted by /u/mayonnaisewithsalt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment