• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    Mount & Blade After 500 hours in Mount and Blade, I finally figured out how to couch a lance

    Mount & Blade After 500 hours in Mount and Blade, I finally figured out how to couch a lance


    After 500 hours in Mount and Blade, I finally figured out how to couch a lance

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:27 AM PST

    For my first 500 hours, I thought the only way to use a lance was to click it and then release. I had noticed that if you ride in a straight line for long enough, the lance would automatically go into position, but I thought that was just an aesthetic feature. Then yesterday day I ran into a horse while I was doing that and saw the fateful message: "delivered couch lance damage." Now I understand why my lances never did that much damage.

    submitted by /u/jshmoyo
    [link] [comments]

    My morale went to -20 after that

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:32 PM PST

    The Perks of Being a Wallflower

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:41 AM PST

    You are a Swadian infantryman in a camp near haringoth Castle, preparing yourself for the war against the Rhodoks. What are some rhodok's jokes you tell to your brothers-in-arms ?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:43 AM PST

    Do you know why the rhodok can't get any girls?

    His pike was made of ashwood!

    submitted by /u/Romainlivematter
    [link] [comments]

    [TLD] Are you sure this is your right mount, Mister Northman, Sir?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:23 AM PST

    The last few seconds are like a machine gun

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:27 AM PST

    Do you approach sieges differently depending on the faction you're attacking?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:33 AM PST

    I'm always questioning whether my tactics are effective when carrying out sieges. I'm wondering if it's best to hang back and work with the ranged troops for a bit or to charge right in. I'm also wondering if the faction I'm attacking factors into the decision to do one or the other.

    submitted by /u/dovetc
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a beginner

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:53 AM PST

    When should I try and be a vassal to a king? I keep getting taken prisoner whenever I try to side with one kingdom. How strong do I have to be?

    submitted by /u/qualmbo613
    [link] [comments]

    While waiting for bannerlord, I'd recommend checking out Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare it's like warband and Arma had a child

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:34 PM PST

    New Night Map! - Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Captain Mode

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:31 AM PST

    Weird glitch in Perisno

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:01 PM PST

    Can you create custom wife?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    So was thinking of playing this with my RL wife, and was wondering if I can create a custom single-player wife that is a companion too, so I can use that multiplayer mod (the one that lets you play SP but creates a MP server automatically during battles)

    submitted by /u/OrSpeeder
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding the Vlandians and their Norman counterparts

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    Hello!

    I´m currently working on a fan theme for the Vlandian faction and I´m not sure which direction I should be taking. The dev blogs describe the Vlandians as heavily inspired by the Normans, but also as having come speaking many different tounges and thus from different cultures. Still, I feel it would make most sense to use the Normans. My questions are, therefore:

    1. What are some common musical themes in the Norman culture?
    2. Are there any YouTube channels that have authentic Norman music?
    3. Would Gregorian chants and hurdy-gurdys make sense or are they from entirely different musical cultures?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/henriksen97
    [link] [comments]

    the vaegirs are going ham in my game (plz send help)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:11 PM PST

    Enjoying M&B Pendor mod too much....

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:40 AM PST

    Been living with my friend for the past 3 months due to work. I been playing mount&blade in his laptop for quite sometime now but i never touch the native version of the game. I only played the Pendor mod so far but i truly enjoy it. I like fantasy setting so the native does'nt really looked appealing to me or am i just being unrational for not giving the native version a chance?

    submitted by /u/Gigantua
    [link] [comments]

    Ransoming my lords

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:56 PM PST

    I helped Isolla of Suno take over Swadia. It was just her and me. I took King Harlaus prisoner, plus four other lords.

    After we've established our kingdom, and we've got a few lords, I get a request to ransom a Lord I have prisoner. From Swadia. While I am a vassal of Swadia. It was bit funny, but fair enough.

    I've still got King Harlaus though, all by himself. I asked a lord who he supported for a castle we took, and he said he supported his friend, King Harlaus. What? That's very weird.

    submitted by /u/nike4dawin
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Tehlrog Castle so OP?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:20 AM PST

    I've tried four times, at 24% difficulty. 164 of them vs over 600 of ours. But still they beat us back. I've tried auto-resolve. I lost 59 to their 9. I have over 3-1 odds, and I get beaten back? What the hell?

    Admittedly, it doesn't seem like all my men deploy.

    submitted by /u/nike4dawin
    [link] [comments]

    Mod recommendations to make native more fun?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:09 AM PST

    Just maybe something that gives more options or will make the game more exciting

    submitted by /u/TyperChalkboard
    [link] [comments]

    Star Wars Conquest Crashing

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:47 AM PST

    When I enter some battles my game crashes, it happens from time to time, not in every battle.

    Is there a solution?

    submitted by /u/DocSolomon
    [link] [comments]

    Javelins as spears

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:42 AM PST

    This may be a silly question, but how do you use a javelin as a spear? I see npcs doing it in tournaments and never managed to find out how they do it! Is it even possible?

    submitted by /u/az0resnightfever
    [link] [comments]

    Help with undying faction bug (more info in the comments)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:18 PM PST

    Bigger map in bannerlord?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:17 PM PST

    so lately i play mostly Perisno but and its a lot bigger map than native. And a lot of mods have much bigger map that native. So Bannerlord will have even bigger map in native, do you think we will need to invest some serious money for better pc to play modded on Bannerlord? I mean like it will be enormous map

    submitted by /u/NocAdsl
    [link] [comments]

    Failing to siege

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:13 PM PST

    I have an army of 106 (that's my max) and I'm struggling to successfully siege. Tbf this is when I'm with AI allies so I'm having to use their units but IDK. Any suggestions?

    Party:

    Me (LVL 23, best gear)

    11 Swadian Knights

    11 Huscarls

    15 Rhodok Sharpshooters

    23 Nord Veterans

    2 Nord Trained Footman

    6 Swadian Men at Arms

    1 Vaegir Marksman

    2 Vaegir Archers

    1 Vaegir Skirmisher

    6 Swadian footman

    3 Rhodok Trained Crossbowman

    1 Rhodok Veteran Crossbowman

    2 Swadian Militia

    1 Rhodok Crossbowman

    6 Nord Recruits

    8 Companions

    submitted by /u/cheesiboi
    [link] [comments]

    If I buy a Bannerlord closed beta cd key and redeem it on steam, will I own the full game when it comes out?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:30 AM PST

    Edit: Does the beta at least include all or most of the content that the full version will have? And will I still be able to play the beta version if I already have it installed when the full game comes out? Mostly hoping for single player

    submitted by /u/TOFUelemental
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment