• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    Mount & Blade This meme was made by Hakimist gang

    Mount & Blade This meme was made by Hakimist gang


    This meme was made by Hakimist gang

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:55 AM PST

    I can’t get enough of this vid every time I see it I laugh

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:56 AM PST

    First time ever playing this game. Had virtually no prior knowledge, like I literally only heard it was medieval, dynamic world, and that it’s really good. I’m now 9 hours in and LOVING IT

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:06 PM PST

    This game is fantastic. Sure it's age shows a little bit but Good God is it amazing! Not gonna lie I'm still a little lost on what I should do because I don't know which factions I wanna be friends with or if I wanna swear allegiance to any of them (is it possible to start your own faction?) but I'm having fun doing quests, building my little company. Hunting down bandits. The battles are incredible. Single player games just aren't this good anymore. Hopefully Bannerlord successfully builds off what made the original great

    submitted by /u/mariusiv
    [link] [comments]

    Something seems a bit out of place here...

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:33 PM PST

    I took Praven during a feast. Anybody need some ransom money?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:51 PM PST

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord | Archers Attack! -Bannerlord Captain Mode 2019

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:35 AM PST

    What determines the castles' prosperity in native?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:34 AM PST

    Title sais it all

    submitted by /u/howdoiputspace
    [link] [comments]

    Do these structures have a purpose?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:29 PM PST

    nords op

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:49 AM PST

    this happened just now to me, i was looting a village and an army of vaegirs (around 300, i had aound 80) attacked me and i was like "meh lets try maybe we can do it!" and i won. i killed 110 and wounded 3 and didnt got knocked out (im lvl 14) it was a loooong battle.

    submitted by /u/xxHamsterLoverxx
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wants a key?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:19 AM PST

    3RKPN-WV0PI-GHWTN

    submitted by /u/ZeppKfw
    [link] [comments]

    I got an extra beta key, anyone want it?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    [ACOK 7.1] How to switch to Targaryen culture

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:24 AM PST

    Hello everyone, I'm into a long campaign in ACOK (currently past 500th day) but there's one thing (among others) that still I can't do: how can I switch to Targaryen culture?

    I know how to change my kingdom's culture but the Targaryen one doesn't show up as a option, and I cannot recruit some of their levies either by the castellan recruits or by myself since the fake Targaryen invasion didn't trigger (don't know if it's on purpose by Cozur) a culture shift of the first fiefs conquered by him (specifically he started with Greenstone and Estermont).

    I want to switch to Targaryen culture because of roleplay and I love their archers and zweihanders. Again, I know I can workaround it by assaulting armies with Targaryen prisoners but that's not the point. So I'd like to know the specific path to unlock the Targaryen option in the chancellor's dialogue, or maybe if I can force-change my culture by editing the save file. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/OverWear7
    [link] [comments]

    Surviving R. Kelly but it’s surviving Juice Kelly and the stories of people who escaped the dude who got 10 sapper kills at the end of every game on NA_1

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:03 AM PST

    Cows in the water

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    This is my first time playing as the nords. I have the best rep with the king, ive taken a couple cities and 5 castles but he refuses to see my talents and i am about to go take his whole kingdom down.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:56 PM PST

    When I added this, I didn't think I'd be waiting over 3 years just to get hold of the EA! Can't believe how close it's getting now!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:03 AM PST

    Anyone noticed that Pirates of Carribean / Age of Pirates / Sea Dogs series have multiple things common with Mount and Blade?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:42 AM PST

    North American Persistent Kingdoms Server! Join up! We are interested in getting new players! Download the MOD “Persistent Kingdoms” in the Steam Workshop. Down below is the Steam group for the NA server. Here’s the Steam group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/LSO-PK

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:20 PM PST

    I wanted to role play as the last vlandian king, anyone have any idea how big vlandia originally was

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:04 PM PST

    Help with specific problem

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:58 PM PST

    Basically its a weird problem that has only affected me apparently But it effects me when it comes to Warsword conquest For some reason i am unable to play as races like the lizardmen. I don't mean in a "the game crashes when they load the model" i mean that it isn't showing up as a option at all on the character creation screen. Am I stupid and missing something? Because this has happened with something like red wars where i am also unable to start out in factions like New albion or the confederate states of balion.

    submitted by /u/thatnerdwithglasses
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment