• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    Mount & Blade Not everyone has abandoned you, my dude Humphrey! Here's to another Thursday!

    Mount & Blade Not everyone has abandoned you, my dude Humphrey! Here's to another Thursday!


    Not everyone has abandoned you, my dude Humphrey! Here's to another Thursday!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:05 AM PST

    Just a reminder.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:34 AM PST

    Hmmmmm

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:14 AM PST

    One of the funniest things to have happened on my friend Jeff's channel

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:28 PM PST

    Elephants in Calradia (floris)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:26 AM PST

    Hi all, I'm playing Floris for the first time and I am making an indecent ammount of money thanks to manhunters. I just reached to the point of upgrading them to elephant riders.

    I have two questions:

    First how can I increase the size of the elephants? I read somewhere that it's just requires to modify a .txt but I cannot find it.

    Second is it possible to ride and elephant myself? It says selling price 30.000 but of course I cannot buy it anywhere.

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/SCCH28
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best tactic for fighting Khergits in the field?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:45 AM PST

    Obviously if I can get them into a siege battle that's ideal, but sometimes you've gotta face them on their playing field. Every other field army I am generally able to handle with acceptable casualties on my side, but fighting the Khergits is not fun after the initial charge.

    If I send my guys out to chase them, they get kited by kherg archers. If I pull my men into a formation around me then I've got swarming khergit horse archers doing me like the Romans at Carrhae.

    I generally roll with a balanced force including a mix of horse, infantry, and archers.

    submitted by /u/dovetc
    [link] [comments]

    King Yaroglek and the Commoners Faction

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:01 PM PST

    On Mount & Blade: Warband (w/ the Diplomacy module), the Vaegir king joined the commoners faction and is just idly standing around doing nothing. I killed his small army to see what happened, and I pissed off the commoner faction, not the Kingdom of Vaegirs. His properties are still owned by him the game says, and the log says he's still king of his kingdom, but he's not actually attached to his faction anymore. Also, I rode to Reyvadiin to see if he still owned his land, and he does (in the name of the Vaegirs) but the game gave me the notice about the guards looking for intruders like I was at war with the Vaegir. There was no relationship hit to them, just the commoners, but it's presumably because I attacked King Yaroglek when I was at peace with his assigned faction.

    I got curious about the faction and online that kings can become part of the commoner faction after they are usurped for a claimant instead of being banished, presumably because of a bug, but I never actually helped whoever the Vaegir claimant is because I've been focused on trying to help King Graveth's Rhodok's rule all of Calradia. It's just puzzling to me that the game thinks he's in charge of his faction, but he is actually not a part of his faction for some reason.

    Is this something that anyone has experienced before? Why would a king randomly attach to the Commoners faction when he's still in charge, and is he going to eventually be reassigned to his faction, or is he effectively no longer a combatant for the Kingdom of Vaegirs?

    If anyone is curious, no, I don't know how to replicate this. I'm just playing through the game normally and am about 600 days in to the save, and he was just hanging out between Derichos Castle and Dhirim when I located him, so I can't give any useful information in that regard.

    submitted by /u/Eric_Snowmane
    [link] [comments]

    Emissary Dislikes?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:34 AM PST

    Not finding a lot of information on who Dislikes who as emissary. Anyone with any knowledge here? I'm playing VC Balance if that is relevant

    submitted by /u/me1234205
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for a medieval mod...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    Set in 14th century (1300-1399)

    With freelancer

    With at least a map of europe (england, france HRE etc.)

    Non-fantasy

    Mods I have played

    1257 ad (boring as hell armors, mail everywhere) medieval conquests (pretty much same), tainted paths (definition of nope).

    submitted by /u/Nightmare797
    [link] [comments]

    What are the AI's war aims?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:06 AM PST

    I'm looking to understand generally what motivates the AI to end or continue a war.

    It seems they generally want to keep up a war for a certain length of time for appearance sake. Any idea how long that happens to be?

    It also seems they may be inclined to sue for peace if they've been badly bloodied. Does that require simply killing enemy soldiers or do I need to capture nobles or defeat the king or is it more about taking castles and towns?

    Finally, how does my emissary's persuasion skill factor into this? Is it significant or can I have some companion with a lvl 2 persuasion carry out my diplomatic missions?

    submitted by /u/dovetc
    [link] [comments]

    Is it mandatory to completely defeat the 'established' faction when fighting for a claimant, or can I try and sue for peace at any given time (provided the enemy accepts)?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:49 AM PST

    Title. Have never really meddled with claimants much but I was thinking it would be cool to, like, fracture the Khergit Khanate in two. Only way I can see that happening tho (aside from me starting my own faction) is by helping a claimant and then ask for peace.

    submitted by /u/mightyGino
    [link] [comments]

    [AskReddit] How is your actual army composed? And what is your favourite composition?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:44 AM PST

    I always go swadian knights, and I wanted to try something else. Looking for ideas.

    submitted by /u/GunPowderUser
    [link] [comments]

    1257 Mod Issue; How to fix the text?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:55 PM PST

    Can I post some sketches

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:58 PM PST

    I kinda like to draw but am very bad at it but I wonder if I can post some sketches of mount and blade

    I'm just worried nobody will like them

    submitted by /u/theamericanweasel
    [link] [comments]

    BANNER ISSUES: do you get a banner once youre a vassal or do you have to do more? this is my first campaign with starting as a low end pleb. I have become a vassal of the Nords and have no option for banner or a way to do it. please help, thanks

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:40 PM PST

    Differences between medieval conquest and 1257?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:48 PM PST

    I tried to get into the 1257ad enhanced but so far I had encountered two annoying bugs, one during the siege of mann where troops got stuck near their spawn point due to bad pathfinding, and another when I went to do some quests while waiting for my captured lord to re-spawn so I can rejoin him as a soldier. The quest was ransom exchange which promptly crashed when I paid the money and talked to the kidnapped girl, which quite honestly, pissed me the hell off as I didn't save for a while.

    I also don't like the looks of 1257 armor, which has basically no end game variation but mail surcoats. Is the medieval conquests any better in this regard?

    submitted by /u/Nightmare797
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to get in on the line battle today?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:11 PM PST

    Saw a server with 100+ players titled Wednesday Line Battle and it's password protected but I have no clue how to get in on it as I've barely purchased this dlc like a week ago. Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/master_cheech
    [link] [comments]

    Hero Combinations

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    Is there a list for all possible Hero combinations for Mount and blade warband i always play with the same people but id like to try different heroes (i always use firentis,alayen,matheld,bahestur,rolf,lezalit,artimenner,klethi and deshavi)

    submitted by /u/xdduckyyy_
    [link] [comments]

    Want to try a new YouTuber Series?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment