• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Mount & Blade Dev Blog 05/12/19

    Mount & Blade Dev Blog 05/12/19


    Dev Blog 05/12/19

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:51 AM PST

    Dhirim, the multicultural, cosmopolitan city centre.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:02 PM PST

    You better attend every single event and follow niché rules, or I'm gonna have a breakdown and leave the game for months.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:56 PM PST

    A guy replace every sound with I will drink from your skull.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:02 AM PST

    Look out Swadian crossbowman, there's a Khergit lancer behind you! He has airpods in, he can't hear us. oh my god.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:43 PM PST

    Don't forget to invest points into your Situational Awareness skill

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:17 PM PST

    [PoP] When attacking in siege, units retreating into the castle?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:31 AM PST

    When I attack a castle or town, I boost my load order with a bunch of high level archers to take out a good portion of the defenders before they run out of ammo. Now in games past, pendor included, I would simply let them do this, run out of ammo, send them on retreat to get a new wave of reinforcements, rinse repeat until my infantry reinforcements are boosted enough to wipe the remaining in the castle. I just started trying this tactic on 3.9.4, but when I order them to retreat, they try to run either into the castle or to the clear other side of the map. I tried to make them hold position at the edge of the map behind me, then commanding retreat only for the same effect. I tried to sort of go where it looked like they were going to the other side of the map using the follow me command, then ordering it, but they still want to go to some point that is the furthest possible distance away to follow the order, which is through the castle or around the base while getting pelted by the castle's infinite ammo defenders. What the absolute hell is going on?

    submitted by /u/Scilivir
    [link] [comments]

    How do I repair awful relations with a kingdom?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:42 AM PST

    I'm currently attempting a revolution against Sarranid Sultante, but my army keeps getting attacked by the Nords, forcing me to fight on multiple fronts and wasting my time. What are some ways to repair a -55 relation with a kingdom?

    submitted by /u/The_Endangered_DINO
    [link] [comments]

    (Last days of the third age mod help)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:02 AM PST

    I've just started playing the mod and I liked how my ally would control the army instead of me unless I used influence points but after I used my influence points to command the army for one fight, all my fights afterwards has me controlling everyone elses army in the fight. But when I press tab I just see my units numbers next to the troop type. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Clarkemedina
    [link] [comments]

    Empire Weapons and Armor Loadouts - Mount and Blade Bannerlord Beta Armory Showcase

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:13 AM PST

    Check out the video here. Let me know which faction you would like to see next!

    submitted by /u/Orange01gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Images from digging in the the Beta files

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:23 PM PST

    [Floris] How do i consume a faction from within?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:10 AM PST

    Am swadian vassal. Swadia has eaten the entirety of Rhodoks a bit of the khergs and nords and is fucking gigantic right now. Saranids are moslt untouched while vaegirs are the other powerhouse and took half of nords and kerghs but the vaegirs would lose against the swadians 100%. How would/could i take fiefs that have been granted to some lords already? I want to expand my own domain but if that also means expanding swadia then its not strategically viable to me. How would i expand my own holdings within swadia?

    submitted by /u/Cheeeeseyboi
    [link] [comments]

    If a lady fancies another lord could she marry them

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:23 AM PST

    Pls halp

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:33 AM PST

    Pls help, I've lost morrigan in Viking conquest and now I can't find her, I'm playing on the easiest setting so I don't think she died, I have had this game for not even a week

    submitted by /u/raidersXv2
    [link] [comments]

    Do companions know how to switch weapons based on range? For assigning weapon skill points.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:34 PM PST

    There's a variety of variations I'm thinking about so it's hard not to write a long boring post. But in general I'm looking to assign skill points but if I have a companion with a 1/2 hander (say a morning star) and a bardiche can I just pour all my points into 2-hands and rely on them to understand close vs far combat within 2 handed weapons. Or do I need to distribute points between 1-handed and 2-handed?

    submitted by /u/Flopsey
    [link] [comments]

    AWOIAF mod mountain clan bandit camp being a FUCK

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:42 AM PST

    Robb Stark gave me this quest to find and destroy this camp
    i HAVE BEEN everywhere but can't find it

    I have never been more angry at this game

    Send help

    submitted by /u/LordPotate
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on the combat in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:04 PM PST

    Thanks to _kaenguru, I was able to get a key and finally try out the beta. I was wondering if any of you that played the beta earlier than can give me some tips on the combat.

    The main thing that's throwing me off is the stab attacks with all weapons and the horse combat. My ping might be the problem(300+ on EU, 200ish on US) since I'm playing in Australia but I can't seem to get the timing right for the spear thrusts. In Warband, the spear animation does max damage at last few frames of the full extent but Bannerlord seems to be the in the middle? Also, is it me or is the couched lance a lot shorter than Warband despite it saying 200 in length.

    submitted by /u/GrasSchlammPferd
    [link] [comments]

    Married princes Bridget of Reiss de Drachen or whatever and immediately took all prisoners from her town and made around 50k. this is crazy, and all you need is 10+ relationship

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    I fucking hate Humphrey

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:09 AM PST

    Humphrey is an entitled little bitch who thinks he rules this sub when in reality he'd probably get mowed down BY A SINGLE WAVE OF SWADIAN PEASANTS! the uselessness of Humphrey is laughable, He's a stupid little cunt and should banned from this sub, who the fuck does he think he is? I'd prefer a Rat named fucking DOOBY or something

    Fuck Humphrey

    submitted by /u/oughie-boops
    [link] [comments]

    What are some essential mods you can't live without?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:42 PM PST

    I'm playing again, but what are some useful mods you find incredibly helpful/fun? I'm looking at the Diplomacy mods on Steam, but there's a bunch of them by different users. Which one do you recommend?

    Edit: I'm currently playing using the Valor in Combat mod.

    submitted by /u/friesguys
    [link] [comments]

    Brytenwalda Casualty Glitch

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:06 PM PST

    So I started Brytenwalda earlier this year, and absolutely loved it. About 100 hours in, I had finally established a good party and a foothold, but a recurring glitch killed the game for me. I found that in almost any battle where I was seriously outnumbered, I'd have a 100% fatality rate for my casualties, INCLUDING Companions. I found a few message boards talking about the same problem, but no solutions. It killed a great mod for me, so I'd really appreciate any suggested fixes.

    I think I made sure I was running the most up-to-date version, but can't confirm that right now.

    submitted by /u/Hometownblueser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment