• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Mount & Blade When your game can't math...

    Mount & Blade When your game can't math...


    When your game can't math...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:00 PM PST

    we drank from their skulls

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:31 PM PST

    What's the most memorable noob things you did when you start playing M&B

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:56 AM PST

    On map, when the night come, the movements become slower, I thought my warband are tired, so I open up the camp until morning come to continue my journey at the usual speed. It took me some time for me to realize that isn't necessary at all. Funnily enough, never get shag by random thugs on the map while doing this.

    submitted by /u/congrammers
    [link] [comments]

    If you get this (rare?)quest from a king and refuse it, you lose 5 relation with him and gain honour, but if you ask him for any more tasks he will repeat the same quest, so you can grind out honour.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:39 AM PST

    High relation with a faction I'm at war with

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:40 AM PST

    I was just thinking about this, what happens if I have a high relation with a faction (say, 40+) and I go to war with them. Since a base relation of 0 drops to -40, what happens if I have a relation higher than 40 when we go to war? Would I not be attacked by any of them? Or would the game still force me to have negative relations with them by adding on additional modifiers?

    submitted by /u/theBolsheviks
    [link] [comments]

    Two things that don’t make sense to me

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:14 PM PST

    There are two things in Mount and Blade: Warband that I don't understand the reasoning behind, and are a big source of frustration for me.

    First, when breaking people out of jail, why the hell do I have to kill all the guards? There's always a point where I kill the guards on the ground, and then I have a clear shot to the castle gate, but then I'm not allowed to leave because there's some archer tucked away in the corner on the wall, who can't even see us. It's not like I'm trying to prevent them raising an alarm- the jailer alerts everyone as soon as you demand the keys!

    The second, is why do raids on bandit camps instantly end if you get knocked out? You could have the highest tier troops, but then a bandit gets a lucky headshot on you, and "Welp I guess there's no chance of beating them!".

    I love this game, but fuck these things. They don't make any logical sense.

    submitted by /u/Scrivener4
    [link] [comments]

    Shouldn't the MnB discord banner be a bit different?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:44 AM PST

    It says

    less talking

    more raiding

    but shouldn't it be

    more talking

    less raiding

    since discord is all about taking and has no raiding whatsoever?

    submitted by /u/DerPontifexDadaismus
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-Bannerlord One Last Warband Playthrough Challenge Thread

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:12 PM PST

    With Bannerlord soon to be available to all as an Early Access title, it's likely that many in this community will be retiring Warband (or at least shelving it for a while then going back if they don't enjoy Bannerlord).

    I'd like this thread to be a place where anyone can post a challenge for others to undertake over the holidays and winter (or summer - hi southern hemisphere butterlords!) in general. Let it be in the spirit of all the good times Warband has been responsible for, whether it be vanilla or modded.

    If anyone feels inspired to record some of their challenge playthrough via text AAR or a video lets play, or even just creates a few cool screenshots to share, all the better.

    No rules except that the challenge should be some limitation or combination of limitations that makes the game harder and/or atypical and interesting in some way. All mods and Viking Conquest welcome.

    submitted by /u/VX295
    [link] [comments]

    Any1 got a link to Warband's economy system?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:44 AM PST

    From prosperity explanation to production and from villages to caravans and towns. Need this for a school project.

    submitted by /u/JohnHanzo
    [link] [comments]

    Good Mods with Custom Troops Trees?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:47 AM PST

    I currently play Perisno, which does have a custom troop tree that I enjoy greatly. but soon enough I will end up conquering the world and moving onto another mod. I know PoP has custom troops but I am more of looking for a custom troop that isn't absolutely OP ( I don't enjoy feeling as if I'm cheating by using OP units )

    Any other Suggestions? I enjoy 1257 AD's custom troop trees but unfortunately it feels like they lack a lot of armors to customize with. I enjoy a mod with a larger map, more factions and plenty of custom gear.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MrPureTTV
    [link] [comments]

    We should all be honest, berserk is just an anime adaptation of mount and blade...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:15 PM PST

    Reinforcements Question

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:31 AM PST

    This question may seem silly, but from all of my game play, Whatever units you have started the battle with, is what you end it with. but after seeing a video of 1257 ad mod, I noticed that enemies were joining the enemy side against the player, while in-battle. "Example: Started battle 100vs100, Lord joined enemy side near end of battle, causing reinforcements, ending the battle in 100vs200"

    I haven't noticed this being a thing in any mods I've played, is it a thing in 1257 ad, or even other mods?

    Thankss

    submitted by /u/MrPureTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Count Haringoth found out I was seeing his daughter secretly, now when I ask him if I can court her he just gets made. How can I change this?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:36 PM PST

    So like the title says, I've been seeing Count Haringoth's daughter in secret and I want to make it official and marry her. Unfortunately, the Count has figured it out and whenever I speak to him about it he just gives me an angry message and tells me not to talk about it anymore.

    I have high relations with him (90+), I have very high renown, and I am the owner of Halmar under my own faction... which Haringoth is a member of.

    What more do I need to do to make this guy agree???

    (Ps I'm playing Floris Expanded. I am open to cheating to make him accept at this point if there's a cheat to do it)

    submitted by /u/GucciSlippers
    [link] [comments]

    About to become broke on prophesy of pendor

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:35 PM PST

    About to become deep in debt, lost army in a suicide attack on snake cult stronghold. Currently selling belongings to rebuild funds. Own one Castle, and village. Faction not at war.

    How does one make money?

    submitted by /u/Lostman138
    [link] [comments]

    Floris evolved not working on Steam

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:40 PM PST

    So I finally downloaded Floris evolved, my first mod, and the floris .exe asked for my activation key, which it declined. I switched to the warband launcher, and it loaded up, but with bugs like red debug code lines and (more concerningly) not giving casualty reports in battle. I fiddled with settings and even un and reinstalled, to no avail.

    I'm really just here to vent into the void of the internet, but if you can offer any advice on how to make the WSE work with steam, an alternative solution, or any other help or something I may have overlooked, I'd greatly appreciate

    submitted by /u/acetloc
    [link] [comments]

    I tried opening VC and that popped up, anyone know what’s wrong

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:57 AM PST

    PoP - Is there a way I can make uniques spawn faster?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    So I'm basically waiting around with my 100 something hero/ine adventurers that are completely decimating my money to farm some QG to buff my companions and it's been 2 months without anything.

    Also I feel like the game should tell you that kiting them into noldor lords is a waste of time.

    submitted by /u/Arnidal
    [link] [comments]

    WSE

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:39 AM PST

    I am having a problem with WSE when i try to add WSEloader to the Mount and blade Warband main file its says it needs permission i tried going through the security and add all permissions and it wont work i was trying to make the WSE launcher steam Compatible and the main launcher how can i fix this???

    submitted by /u/UltimoMocha
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment