• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Mount & Blade Post Malone has another warband tattoo

    Mount & Blade Post Malone has another warband tattoo


    Post Malone has another warband tattoo

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:55 AM PST

    Uncle Graveth is a very good crossbowman.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:11 AM PST

    Your love for Motherland should be only shield you need comrade smh

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:26 AM PST

    Bannerlord Beta- [Captain Mode] Lose the Battle, Win the War

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 03:25 PM PST

    Every 6 minutes on Gekokujo

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:24 PM PST

    The Artillery killed my 6 flag bearers on their first salvo. I had to decimate them for the honor of Prussia.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:13 AM PST

    It's almost harvesting season

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:51 PM PST

    Polandball Jeremus

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:10 AM PST

    tried out this "talk to transformer" thing for myself

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Sarranian War Unicorn

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:52 PM PST

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Beta - Captain Mode Multiplayer - Vlandia vs Khuzait

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:11 AM PST

    How do I access the beta forums?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:48 AM PST

    I have the beta, but cannot find the forums on the website.

    submitted by /u/hixxstlol
    [link] [comments]

    Viking conquest is crashing on Mac

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:18 AM PST

    Hey guys, I just recently bought me m&b again and played a lot of warband since then. It works fine on high graphics. But when I try to play Viking conquest my screen turns white after about half an hour and crashes immediately. This would be not to bad if I could save before but everytime this happens i get en error saying:"not able to save". I have no idea how to fix this and Google could not help me as well. Maybe you guys can...

    submitted by /u/Prinzmilixx
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to join the same KO as my factions in Pendor?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Beta - Captain Mode Multiplayer - Aserai vs Empire

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:12 PM PST

    Beta Key Contest Winners Get Their Prizes!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:06 AM PST

    Pronunciation in mount and blade.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:31 PM PST

    How do you pronounce vaegir?? Is it vag as in vagina and then er? Or is it vag as in vague and then er? Also what about other difficult pronunciations?

    submitted by /u/notblackblackguy
    [link] [comments]

    So, female character players, do any of you ever marry any of your companions?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 03:09 PM PST

    And if yes, then who?

    I just wanna know which of you decide to join the most noble and puissant House. ;D

    submitted by /u/DerPontifexDadaismus
    [link] [comments]

    Any interesting updated good mods for Warband 2019

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:08 AM PST

    MB Warband has become my go-to game whenever I get sick and tired of playing my other games. I have been playing Floris, Prophesy of Pendor, and Viking Conquest for a few years now. Lately though I feel that I wanna try something new and interesting to get myself excited with this game again.

    So, any mods that you can recommend to me? It can be something similar to Floris (an updated or expanded mod for it would be amazing) or a new fantasy genre (without the Noldor BS of Pendor otherwise its a great mod) or maybe something completely different (as long as it is not too absurd... not really a fan of those kind of mods).

    I tried to touch the Bellum Imperii mod because Ancient Roman Empire is one of my favorite topics in history and ancient civilization, but I quickly stopped because for some reason its latest version has this song that kept pestering the game and I don't know how to remove it.

    PS: I can and am googling warband mods right now. I just want some opinions and personal choices, yeah?

    submitted by /u/kuruss524
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment