• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Mount & Blade This is my first post here, please be gentle

    Mount & Blade This is my first post here, please be gentle


    This is my first post here, please be gentle

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:27 AM PST

    Gotta come out some time right?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:18 PM PST

    Poor Humphrey

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:26 AM PST

    Comparison of the main graphics settings in Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. For interest, of course.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:50 AM PST

    Horse mane and helmet tail physics are finally here!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:42 AM PST

    The people in the beta

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:34 AM PST

    So I got invited to the Bannerlord beta the other day, which I am very happy about! Tried out an infantry unit, was fun. Wanted to test how horses feel cause I'm a big mounted guy in M&B, was repeated called gay and attacked by both teammates and the opponents for riding a horse? Thought whatever, tried out an archer - Also called gay and targetted by everybody.

    What's with the prejudice? Ain't we here to test the stuff in the beta, not just play the game? :o

    Edit: I honestly had no clue that that horses were apparently so OP. I am, quite frankly, quite bad at multi player so I guess they never seemed that way to me because of it! Was even bad in Warband MP tbh. Ah well, was just curious what the deal was!

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/thekekkles
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know about that one chief

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:29 PM PST

    WTF did I just see in Bannerlord TDM?! is this really a thing?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:46 AM PST

    Bannerlord Beta Patch Notes

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:52 AM PST

    100% The Game Finally - Now for Bannerlord!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:10 AM PST

    Bannerlord Beta- Javelin > Reverse Spin

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:36 PM PST

    Rhodoks rightfully shoot the pretenders, and makes the Vaegirs watch.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:21 AM PST

    Playing on foot: What do I need to know?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:17 AM PST

    I've gotten pretty proficient as a mounted knight or as a mongol-style horse archer. If things get too nasty I can always make some space and circle back around. As such I've always felt most vulnerable when my mount gets knocked out from under me. I usually go 100% into "find a horse" mode.

    So as I'm wrapping up my first ever fairly successful run as a mounted warrior king I'm wondering what things I need to know if I choose to make my next build a heavy infantryman or even an archer.

    What is the key to the build and what is the key to using them effectively on the battlefield? I'll take tips for any kind of foot soldier build as I haven't quite committed mentally to heavy infantry or archer yet.

    submitted by /u/dovetc
    [link] [comments]

    Comparison of graphic settings in M&B 2. Perhaps it will be interesting to someone...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:36 AM PST

    A Rhodok Humphrey to celebrate Thursday!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:36 AM PST

    I everyone, have a question!! ��

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:48 AM PST

    Is there any mod based in the late to mid 15th century? I just watch "the king" and now i want to play something thats in that era!

    (Please and thank you)

    submitted by /u/arrriah
    [link] [comments]

    An Ode to Warband's "Hero Tactics" Wiki Page

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:26 AM PST

    An Ode to Warband's "Hero Tactics" Wiki Page

    I don't know whether this is common knowledge or not, but this page is an absolute lifesaver for me. I honestly don't know what I'd do without it.

    When I started playing Warband (I'm a console pleb, so I play virgin native, baby) I got extremely frustrated trying to manage my bickering party, and frequently dealt with heroes abandoning my party abruptly (taking some pretty powerful gear with them).

    However, once I discovered this page, and the general doctrine for selecting your hero roster, everything fell into place. Like seriously, has everyone seen this fucking chart?

    https://preview.redd.it/u3i3o1u89ix31.png?width=834&format=png&auto=webp&s=30b38ea6379393bd383eac1d38ce3545de2de159

    Is it not glorious to behold?

    The page also recommends the best heroes for certain play styles, the best heroes to promote as lords, and how other heroes react when you choose a certain hero as an emissary.

    God bless the person who made this page. I wish you all the butter in the world.

    P.S. Does anyone actually opt for the first group of five, aside from those playing ruthless raiders? I get that Artimenner and Lezalit have helpful skillsets, but the other group seems to deliver a wider array of skills in a far better and more versatile package (Deshavi/Klethi for Spotting/Pathfinding, Jeremus for healthcare, Ymira as a blank slate, etc.).

    submitted by /u/Builds-Airships
    [link] [comments]

    Sharpshooters... Marksmen... Huscarls... Can we all just agree that Khergits are God’s own turd in a siege?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:20 PM PST

    Like good lord, what a shit show.

    submitted by /u/Builds-Airships
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to end my M&B warband playthrough at a certain point?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:07 AM PST

    I'm permanently losing states and the text says that retirement is looking a lot better every time I lose said stat. Is there a point where the game needs to end?

    submitted by /u/Anthony_Fellowlin
    [link] [comments]

    BUTTER. GOOD AND GOOD FOR YOU

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:33 PM PST

    What's your big brain strategy to level as pure int/cha build?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:45 AM PST

    My lv14 toon has 6str so he can't even use any decent weapons, also no single point in combat skills.

    His party does well in any battle thanks to all kinds of support skills, but exp from quest/battle victory is so low compared to constantly killing something in battlefield.

    Any tips to level up faster if I really want to stay as a pure brain no muscle commander?

    submitted by /u/lulux8108dpp
    [link] [comments]

    Hyk is lost (Perisno)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:56 AM PST

    So I started with northern scenario just to have hyk, but after 5 seconds we've been taken prisoner by some goddamn elf deserters. I searched the towns for hyk and after 2 month I found a traveller who told me that hyk was at Bulgan. I went there but no trace of hyk. I went back and asked another traveller who AGAIN told me that hyk was at Bulgan. But still no hyk.

    Does anyone knows a fix? Or a cheat to get him?

    submitted by /u/pixelman77
    [link] [comments]

    Blasphemy!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:53 AM PST

    Rhodoks must pay for slandering my country. Swadian superiority!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:25 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment