• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Mount & Blade feast time amirite fellas

    Mount & Blade feast time amirite fellas


    feast time amirite fellas

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Feeding my little recruits to grow into big and strong legionaries

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Me waiting for the addition of butter feasts so there are more reasons to visit castle halls

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    My experience with Bannerlord so far

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Where was my caravan travelling exactly?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Removing throwing stones in sp (Bannerlord):

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    mom said its my turn to drink from the skull

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Let me at 'em, let me at 'em!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    500 Peasants vs 100 Legionaries

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    So king Ragnar is partisaning me

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    So king Ragnar is partisaning me

    i conquered all the kingdoms, and every single one is counted as "no more". but not the nords lol, Ragnar and his one vassal (who is apparently my prisoner) have no fiefs for more then 200 days yet they refuse to give up. So i had a plan, i made him with them and asked to become his vassal, hoping he'll give away his location. the result was this.

    https://preview.redd.it/yahpdufdq2751.png?width=1138&format=png&auto=webp&s=c75823ded3de1142fe980e106de24b9546fd3801

    now i have a truce with him. please help he's scaring me.

    https://preview.redd.it/gypk6irmq2751.png?width=1168&format=png&auto=webp&s=9930316e0873a1303f248ece7285deb2e3caa836

    submitted by /u/agaba2
    [link] [comments]

    Getting better performance on Bannerlord by disabling Threaded Optimization, need other people with below average pcs to test and confirm

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    This was a thing in Warband but did it possibly got carried over to Bannerlord? I saw some people in the taleworlds forums saying the game utilizes all the cores properly, but my experience has been different. I just disabled threaded optimization through Nvidia Control Panel and my game has way less stuttering right now.

    My specs:

    CPU: Intel i5-6500 cpu @ 3.20ghz

    GPU: Nvidia Geforce gtx 1050

    Ram: 16 GB

    Could some of you with similar or worse pcs try this aswell? I'd like to confirm If this is placebo or not.

    submitted by /u/Fortheglorioustea
    [link] [comments]

    Pets on battlefields

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    What do you guys think about the developers updating Mount & Blade 2 with wild animals to be tamed and then used for support on the battlefield?

    submitted by /u/Jarrah965
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Matheld permanently on Xbox one version?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    So I recently made my character a king in Warband and made the mistake of giving a town to companion (Matheld). Everything I did as a king made our relationship decline once giving her Curaw so I decided to indict her for treason to free up Curaw and prevent her from hating me so much she turns on me. Since indicting her, I have not seen her anywhere on the map and she's not even listed as a character in the "notes" section anymore. Did she leave the game permanently for this play through??

    submitted by /u/Seedinthethorns
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop kingdoms being so pacifist?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Not played the game in a while. But now I've come back I find that the early game is fun, lots of war, big battles, sieges etc. But very quickly kingdoms stop declaring war and I can't finance my party on looters alone.

    Two games in a row have ended because kingdoms just stop going to war and it gets really dull hunting down looters and bandits.

    How do I make there be more wars?

    submitted by /u/Umberandember
    [link] [comments]

    Can't run old versions of MnB

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    I've downloaded the old versions of MnB Classic (.601, .632, etc.), installed them, but when I try to launch them, I get those blasted Themida errors. Yes, I get that TW were trying to protect their game from piracy, but since those really old versions are little more than abandonware at this point, and are freely available for download from various fan-sites, is there some way of bypassing Themida and playing those old versions?

    And just in case anyone decides to start accusing me of piracy, no, I actually own a copy of both Classic and Warband.

    submitted by /u/Almerious
    [link] [comments]

    De-Spawn Wanderers or Remove Soft Cap?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Any1 found a way to remove a wanderer you have no plan to use (I'm looking at you, Foolhard the Mad), or at least lift the wanderer spawn soft-cap so I can get more options?

    Current playthrough has like 5x 'the Wronged', 5x Accursed, 0 spicevendors or engineers.

    Running 1.4.2 Beta

    submitted by /u/Jirow13
    [link] [comments]

    finishing my first playtrough ever, 1200 days. god how didn't i discover this game earlier.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    WTF is this game's community. Is there any way to report players?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    dont know if anyone likes shitposts but yall are welcome to spam this sub with them(i did notice r/okbuddyrhodok but rhodoks make me anxious)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    After 200 hours I finally did it!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    I was watching my archers get into position and was holding down the key to show the troops distance to try and gauge when I should tell them to fire. They got in positions, the distance looked good, I tell them to fire then...I'm staring at my desktop. It took me a second to even realize what I had done.

    submitted by /u/noob_lvl1
    [link] [comments]

    What do you listen to while you play?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I've gotten a little sick of the vanilla music tbh.

    submitted by /u/2woke4ufgt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment