• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Mount & Blade Mount And Blade In a Nutshell

    Mount & Blade Mount And Blade In a Nutshell


    Mount And Blade In a Nutshell

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:16 PM PST

    Two-Handed Battle Axe Stronk

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:12 AM PST

    I ran him through... He cleaved in my skull.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:40 PM PST

    Slowly bankrupting every city in Calradia as I get my smithing up and then buy a bunch more weapons to melt down. It's becoming repetitive so now I'm naming my cashswords

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Best ways to sabotage a faction in bannerlord?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:30 AM PST

    I have the 4 richest towns in Vlandia, all in the Battanian highlands. I'm not ready to declare independence yet since I only have 1.2 million dinars, but Vlandia is kind of running away with the game. They're at over 10,000 strength (2500 of that is me and my boys), and the Khuzaits are at like 8000 while everyone else is reduced to 2-3000. We're literally sweeping up the rest of the map right now and I have no doubt we'd steam roll the Khuzaits if they don't declare on us soon. How can I help the other factions take some of their territory back and sabotage my fellow Lords so I can declare independence? I thought about just leading a huge army into a bad fight, but it's kind of hard since I really don't want to lose all of my tier 6 guys right before I declare independence.

    submitted by /u/AmIMikeScore
    [link] [comments]

    Choke on cold steel

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:46 PM PST

    A Peaceful Summer Day

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:40 AM PST

    How to play Bannerlord Multiplayer as a Vlandian : Making Butterlord Proud ...

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:02 AM PST

    downright unfair game play

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:05 PM PST

    I can't open Bannerlord after 1.5.6

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    I bought Bannerlord from Epic Games. After the 1.5.6 update I can't open it. When I open the launcher cursor comes for a few seconds and goes.

    submitted by /u/chopulcu
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone gotten cheats to work on 1.5?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:59 AM PST

    Edited the config file for cheats and all that, but only ctrl clicking for teleportation works - not money or troops

    submitted by /u/Tuxeedo
    [link] [comments]

    So how can we save Sturgia? New discussion

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:27 AM PST

    Well now I understand all those kuzhit memes

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:13 PM PST

    Should have worn a breastplate!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:45 PM PST

    Umm how am I talking to myself

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:03 PM PST

    what is controversy and how do i reduce it?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:33 AM PST

    im gonna guess its a bad thing. i was marshall for a pretty long time and my controversy has gone up REALLY far.

    should i be worried? if so, how do i reduce it?

    submitted by /u/throwaway82025
    [link] [comments]

    Warband Arms Dealer Build?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:53 AM PST

    Hey all, just found a cool open world mod for Warband, and decided to start a new trading build. Trading was the first build I did, and I kinda played it to death.

    That being said, I thought it would be cool if I had a slightly more dubious character that's an arms dealer. Only problem is, I don't know if it's a viable build.

    Is it possible to turn a profit by buying and selling weapons? And is this just chance based, or will weapons from different regions be worth more?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Pancake_Kone
    [link] [comments]

    How do I take back troops from lords after giving them troops?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment