• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Mount & Blade instead of being useful my troops decided to be a slice of pizza

    Mount & Blade instead of being useful my troops decided to be a slice of pizza


    instead of being useful my troops decided to be a slice of pizza

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:13 PM PST

    Hey folks! This is the Shokuhō team. We are back to update the Mount and Blade community with the progress of the mod. Here are a few renders and images of the hard work of our level design and 2D teams. Look for more information below and enjoy!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:13 AM PST

    Drew my character

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:56 AM PST

    Getting Comfortable leading the charge

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:21 AM PST

    I put a lake in between the Swadians and Khergits in a feeble attempt to discourage sieges on Dhirim

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:21 PM PST

    Its called fashion honey, look it up

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Biggest looter stack I think I've fought since warband

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Imagine chasing Uruk-hai scouts here! Ugluk and his boys better be running fast to get away from a horde of Rohirrim riders [Kingdoms of Arda scene]

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:36 AM PST

    Skirmishes with the Aserai.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:33 AM PST

    What's a good time to start your own faction?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:02 AM PST

    I'd like to know when people usually break off to their own faction in warband.

    I'm 600 renown with 39 right to rule and although I feel that's low I want to break off from being a vassal of the rhodoks since the rhodoks own half the map, swadia is basically non-existent and we are currently just steamrolling through a war with 3 other factions somehow.

    I do have 2 castles, but they are on the opposite ends of the map.

    Do you think it would be a good idea to start my faction, of wait some more

    submitted by /u/Anskeee
    [link] [comments]

    For that price, he is ready for everything!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:19 PM PST

    This game became an addiction for me

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:47 AM PST

    Guys I swear, i just installed Mount and Blade Warband (because its xbox version was released not a long time ago) for the mock a few days ago and now I cant stop playing it. There is so much to do, it is literally the best medieval era game that I have ever played.

    submitted by /u/danieltherandomguy
    [link] [comments]

    Caution

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:06 PM PST

    I love the uniform consistency on this catapult

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:45 AM PST

    I'm lovin it

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:57 AM PST

    Freelancer mod in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:47 AM PST

    Does anyone know if there are plans for the Freelancer mod to come to bannerlord?

    submitted by /u/Wolfkralle4
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a similar mod to Warsword Conquest for Bannerlord?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:22 AM PST

    Concept Cover

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:00 PM PST

    Vassals won't follow me in anno domini 1257

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:28 AM PST

    So as stated above, I rebelled against my liege, established own kingdom, got few vassals, but whenever I start campaign I get some code error messages and my vassals say the I, marshal am indisposed. Didnt happen in my older playthroughs. Can I do anything, I dont want to lose all progress

    submitted by /u/Federal_Network1391
    [link] [comments]

    I wish there was an assassin mod

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:26 AM PST

    warsword conquest hiring companion crash

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:20 PM PST

    Like the title says every time I try to hire companions on the latest version of warsword conquest my game crashes on the last dialogue option right as I press it. I have no other mods on it and it's the steam version of warband. if anyone has any ideas would love to hear them

    submitted by /u/insanity_stars
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment