• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Mount & Blade Everytime I see some of the Bannerlord loading screens

    Mount & Blade Everytime I see some of the Bannerlord loading screens


    Everytime I see some of the Bannerlord loading screens

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:27 AM PST

    I love this bridge

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:41 AM PST

    Celebrating a... hard won victory.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:00 PM PST

    Now thats a big army

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:00 AM PST

    First big battle for Lorgand

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Hello, fellow Butterlords. I'd like to share my creation with all of you. It's not a let's play, it's a story for you to enjoy. Narration and questionable acoustic guitar are used to bring my campaign to life! Let me know what you think, thanks.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:49 AM PST

    Wanderers dont have first names.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:14 AM PST

    I recently started a new campaign and I noticed that no matter where I look. The wanderers dont have a name and just a title. Like "The Grizzled" and no name has anyone else been having this problem. And if so is there any way to fix it? Even after making an entirely new campaign I noticed it didnt help.

    submitted by /u/MrG00SEI
    [link] [comments]

    Just a peaceful tournament until...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:09 PM PST

    Bannerlord Multiplayer Musket Mod - Captains Mode - First Multiplayer Mod

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:58 AM PST

    Like shooting fish in a barrel

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:16 PM PST

    Developer Console not working?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:45 AM PST

    It's enabled in launcher and upon launch I get the green message saying to enable it by pressing CTRL+~ but nothing comes up. I have changed my Cheat mode to 1 and made sure it doesnt revert back to 0 on launch. I have tried CTRL + SHIFT + ~ also tried CTRL+ALT+~, ALT+~.... I have tried every which way. Even changing my keyboard from ENG UK to ENG US and using the `/¬ button. FYI the ~ key on my keyboard is the same as my hash key but I have to shift it to get the ~ symbol.

    submitted by /u/WelshEnt
    [link] [comments]

    Uhh anyone know what’s going on here I think the cape just glitched

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:45 PM PST

    What do you think of Kuzaits in 1.5.7

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:17 PM PST

    I know this is a ''Early access'' game. But it's been such a many months to fix that god damn kuzaits man. I'm giving a chance for a Sturgian walktrough for every patch bro. EVERY faction is ok to get in a war with, but dem kuzaits man, sorry I'm so pissed off because I fucking love this game.

    Ok you guys reduce to benefits of horses, you guys fixed diplomacy (kind of) But when I see the pop up of getting into war with kuzait's I swear I get chills man.

    (I'm talking over Sturgia)

    We can gather some fellas and have a decent army, we feel like ready to battle ha ha...... But... when ''They'' come, it's not the numbers, it's the god damn quality soldiers bro. Most of the kuzait lords filled up with the full level darkhans and cavs. And us ? Oh you better get ready, we're ready to fight with shit load of vile beggar peasants, I'm not joking. Like we're never have a decent arrow, we're never have a decent cav. Ä°t's always god damn infantry wih %70 of ''PEASANTS''! whyyy. Sometimes we don't have any war for a while and people start to get it together but noooo. Again, there is peasants. Why Kuzait lords have a lots of upgraded soldiers but sturgians don't?...

    I'm so sorry for my anger. Because I just quit my game after Kuzait literally take over our 4 towns and 1 castle in 15 minutes right after declaring war :/. They just wiped us off just like that. Still, it's not a finished game but all the way from the beggining of this game I tried to make a walktrough on every patch, but it's always the Kuzaits are dominated us.

    submitted by /u/SonOfSaruman
    [link] [comments]

    M&B Warband Mouse Flickering

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:53 PM PST

    Basically moving the mouse around causes massive stutter having frames drop to 3.
    All drivers are up to date.
    Specs:
    i9-10850 CPU
    Nvidia GTX 1080 TI
    32 GB RAM

    If there's any solution, please.

    submitted by /u/zbro2323
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on keeping companion parties alive?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:07 PM PST

    I want to join a kingdom as a vassal, but I fear my companion's party will just go into fights he's going to constantly lose. Last time I played this game, this is unfortunately what happened, and he lost all his troops and kept getting fucked by looters. Is there any way to prevent this other than constantly babysitting them and giving them high level troops all the time?

    submitted by /u/PugScorpionCow
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when Arzago's conspiracy bar reacher 1,000?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:52 PM PST

    Title says it all. A lot of conspiracy quests are bugs for me, especially the "hunt X bandits" one here you have to beat 3 parties of conspiracy bandits plus the elite group but theyre always bugged and never spawn any bandits so because of that, my conspiracy bar is quickly filling up. Im currently at 683/1,000

    submitted by /u/OceanSause
    [link] [comments]

    Is Bannerlord story mode complete ?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:54 AM PST

    I only played the game for a month and I remember the story mode was incomplete. So did they finished it,is it fully playable right now ?

    submitted by /u/lordofthekebabs
    [link] [comments]

    ACOK (Most current version) King’s attention not working

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:45 PM PST

    I started the quest where I kill the Darkes, completed it, and checked in with Tyrion. Start the following quest, and when I speak with Jacelyn, I'm signed up for the tourney. I proceed to click on "enter tourney grounds" and the only option is "leave". Waited for a few days and it doesn't work still. Is there a workaround with this quest? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Swiggityswagity
    [link] [comments]

    Does combat AI difficulty impact accuracy with bows/thrown weapons?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:59 PM PST

    I'd like more of a challenge when fighting the AI but I hate getting randomly domed in the middle of a battle so I've kept it at normal so far just in case

    submitted by /u/Kublai_Caleb
    [link] [comments]

    Need rts control IG

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:58 AM PST

    I play a lot to warband and a bit of bannerlord but i think it s really need more command , on a tactic level every battle look the same because some reason:

    • you can split your units ( multiple archer unit fot example ) but it s really exhausting and you need to make that every battle

    • you can t really make formation and/or you don t have the time in battles

    • you can t say x attack y, i wan t my cav on ennemy archer not spearman

      in fact i want some total war mechanism to prepare my battle , some mod do that but it will be better if it was implemented in the game

    submitted by /u/scyons
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment