• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    Mount & Blade King Harlaus - Are the memes true?

    Mount & Blade King Harlaus - Are the memes true?


    King Harlaus - Are the memes true?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:00 AM PST

    We all know the classic butterlord memes about Harlaus throwing non-stop feasts during wartime, but does he actually throw more feasts than other kings? Do kings have actual built in different personalities from eachother? Do some kings reward more fiefs than others etc. I mean, other kings will also throw feasts at bad times.

    Could the feasts have something to do with the fact that Swadia always gets fucked during the span of the campaign. So because Swadia looses territory the king cant reward fiefs to his lords, which in return makes the lords pissed at Harlaus, so he then holds fiefs in an attempt to raise opinions of his vassals? What are your thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/PurpleFiat
    [link] [comments]

    Queen! Took a bit longer than The Golden Throne

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:40 AM PST

    100% persuasion chance is possible when you have Athletics perk "Having Going"

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:01 AM PST

    I find it absurd that I cannot place my troops before battle starts in field battles.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:56 AM PST

    As the title says. I just want to vent about it for a minute.

    It makes zero sense that my troops start in a stupid piled up mixed group. And then if I want to split a stack of troops, I have to somehow manage to do that on the fly. I know there's mods and everything but in a game that is largely focus on battles, with the ability to issue orders it's a shame that it's lacking natively.

    I would like to be able to place my troops, adjust groupings, and issue the first move order.

    I also feel like the armies start a bit close to each other. And we don't get enough time to properly survey the land to get setup.

    submitted by /u/TheLastBaron86
    [link] [comments]

    Scene Editor Tutorial - How to make curved walls

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:10 AM PST

    Should i buy mount and blade viking conquest?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:09 AM PST

    I already played warband, and i loved it,

    submitted by /u/G4_br
    [link] [comments]

    How to Solo(With Own Party) Siege Towns/Castles In Bannerlord

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:47 AM PST

    Some nice javelin throwing troops

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Can you recommend me some nice javelin throwing troops mount and blade bannerlord

    submitted by /u/LocalDrugDealGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Following scouting party

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Hi, I have a problem with scouting party in TLD mod for Mount&Blade Warband. I asked 2 groups od Dunedain Scouts to follow me, because I needed help in that time. Now I don't need them but I don't know how to get rid of them. Any ideas? Thanks for help!

    P.S.: Sorry if my english is hard to understand. It's not my primal language.

    submitted by /u/Unsafe_Safe
    [link] [comments]

    Mod portal? (Nexus / Steam / ModDB)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Which one of these is most widely used? Is there a difference (or do people only post to one, not all?).

    I'm curious as I see a lot of links to Nexus, but for some reason my IP is banned (havent been there since Oblivion modding was a big thing and it was all fine then).

    submitted by /u/FullPoet
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord Economy Spreadsheet

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:41 PM PST

    I am updating a new economy spreadsheet, as the old one linked somewhere in a thread is no longer up to date.

    It is meant as a collaborative tool. Feel free to comment to add or change something.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gn2mbhZKLZn8jqmUqtTxE3ufMzObeW2XatoJzd0eoFs/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/maxwelljonez
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make your character ridiculously fast?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:25 AM PST

    I'm trying to make my character insanely fast for a video but from what I can see, the stats are capped at 1024, the game crashes if you go any further (I'm using the character trainer mod to manipulate stats in txt files). Even with all stats maxed out, the character is still not as fast as I would like for him to be.

    I have also tried the Sprint mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1153/?tab=description) but if I manipulate the stats in order to make my character fast, all NPCs are affected, which isn't what I wanna go for.

    Any help or suggestions would be highly appreciated, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Simo-intensifies
    [link] [comments]

    Caladog Escaped to the Lord's Hall

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:24 PM PST

    Why won’t other kings agree to peace?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:01 PM PST

    I made my own kingdom, took over Vaegir lands because their empire was dying anyway so they were easy to beat, then the Khergits declared war. I didn't care, I needed the Vaegir cities they had conquered. Then the Nords declared war. The Khergits had been beaten back to only one castle and Sanjar still wouldn't allow me to have peace. The Nords signed a peace treaty, then the Rhodoks declared war, and even though the war has been going on for a while, King Graveth refuses to declare peace. Recently the Sarranids also declared war on me, and honestly I'm getting a little sick of war, I just want some peace so I can work on building my capital's prosperity and work on other problems in the realm. So why won't they accept a peace? My right to rule is decently high.

    submitted by /u/theBolsheviks
    [link] [comments]

    Sturgia love

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:58 PM PST

    Has anyone actually won a campaign when siding with the sturgians? I feel like the whole map is just constantly against them.

    submitted by /u/jonnyB2014
    [link] [comments]

    FPS issue when moving mouse. Warband

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    So I decided to start up a warband campaign after not playing the game for a few years.

    I don't remember this being an issue years ago, but anytime I move my mouse, even just slightly, the pointer stutters and I lose 100 fps. If I continue to move the mouse in a more realistic fashion I will continue to drop to 10-15 fps. This isnt noticeable in battles, but is extremely noticeable in menus and on the world map.

    I have a zowie fk2, so I just manually set the dpi to 400 to see if that would fix the issue. It didn't. I've tried directx7 and 9. Tried using windowed mode by pressing alt-enter. Tried setting a different resolution. Made sure vsync was off, verified the integrity of my game files, tried to run as admin, tried running without mods.

    Nothing fixed the issue.

    Any ideas?

    Edit: forgot to mention...

    I typically run the game at 999fps. In the menus, in fights, and on the map I run at a consistent 999fps. I tried lowering the max fps to 250, 144, 60, and 30. All resulted with the following... When I slowly inch my mouse across any screen I lose about 25% of my fps. When I realistically move my mouse around the screen, say when I'm trying to sell a bunch of items at a shop, I will have a high of 15-20 fps, and I've seen single digits if I move it fast enough.

    My rig is overkill for this game, but I tried running everything from very high to low and nothing fixed it.

    My dpi is set at 400, which is already the lowest setting and normal dpi for mice even 10 years old.

    submitted by /u/Doulikevidya
    [link] [comments]

    Why is nobody playing Red and Blue, Iron Europe, and Blood and Iron?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Does having actually good firearms as opposed to those terrible flintlocks really turn so many players off?

    Edit: AND STOP DOWNVOTING FOR NO REASON, JEEZ!

    submitted by /u/Almerious
    [link] [comments]

    Create Additional Engines

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Sorry if this is a duplicate topic but I couldn't find it anywhere.

    Let's say I already built a trebuchet and moved it into reserve.

    How do I build another trebuchet without moving that one into action?

    submitted by /u/norezen
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord crashing after 75+ glorious issue free hours - corrupt save?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Title says it. I can't walk more than 10-20 seconds outside of Quyaz now without game crashing.

    Any ideas? Tried the sound channel to medium and no dice. Cpu is fine. Handles battles well as ever.

    I have no mods on. Think this could be the save file got too large? Idk. Really weird.

    Any suggestions are welcome or ways to work around this - games unplayable in my saves now :(

    Or is there a better place to ask this?

    submitted by /u/bobd0l3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment