• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Mount & Blade I created a Wooden Roman Fort map. I hope you like it.

    Mount & Blade I created a Wooden Roman Fort map. I hope you like it.


    I created a Wooden Roman Fort map. I hope you like it.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:04 AM PST

    The weak should fear the strong

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Which one do you prefer?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:32 AM PST

    It's a good thing these Aserai are brave cause they're not too smart

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Biggest cockblocker of all time

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:02 PM PST

    found this sad man

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:51 AM PST

    whats your favorite Warband faction?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:57 AM PST

    Killing Lords in Bannerpage

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:37 AM PST

    I'm wondering what will happen to a kingdom if I decide to kill the king , will someone take over the leadership ?

    submitted by /u/Zahrul1999
    [link] [comments]

    Desert Duel

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Two handed, Polearms and throwing

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:42 AM PST

    I am using a polearm while riding (two-handed), will I skill up on two handed skill aswell then? Does a higher two-handed skill benefit me then? Also how do I throw a polearm-/lance which has "thrown" in the description?

    submitted by /u/liquid_de
    [link] [comments]

    Just a nice flank I managed to break the standoff that always happens on the bridge map

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Ever wonder what it's like in the Swadian Militia? I found out...

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:00 PM PST

    How to enjoy Bannerlord in the long run?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:22 AM PST

    So folks I have been playing M&B even before this subreddit was created (played mods like TLD and POP) and I just purchased Bannerlord. At first I have been in so much awe about it but now the spark is dead. I am not really the type who conquers all but I would really love to dig this game so I appreciate if you can let me know how you can enjoy the game in the long run.

    submitted by /u/baldyboy_
    [link] [comments]

    My copy of Bannerlord is unplayable

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:20 AM PST

    I bought bannerlord about 5 months ago and enjoyed it but then stuff got in the way and I didn't play again till today. But now every time I start up the game it crashes after the getting to the logos. I've tried uninstalling, restarting the pc and looked if I needed an update or something but nothing works. So this 40 dollar game is now unplayable and I'd really like a refund or fix. Anyone know what I should do?

    submitted by /u/fuckthenamebullshit
    [link] [comments]

    Is bannerlord worth it?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:08 PM PST

    I am relatively new in the mount and blade game my dad got me to play warband with him(he watch and back seat played)and enjoyed it I saved up enough money for bannerlord but wanted to make sure it is ok to play seeing as the game is in its beta if I am not mistaken I just don't want to waste my money on a game I won't play.

    submitted by /u/Stoffels2005
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Warband (with Napoleonic Wars and Viking Conquest DLCs)?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:41 PM PST

    Hi, I've almost conquered the whole map in the first Mount and Blade and I've seen that right now on steam the M&B games are on sale but I still can't afford Bannerlord so I'm considering Warband with the DLCs mentioned in the title that are in bundle.

    This year I've played the first M&B game and what I've liked is the feeling of being in the middle of the action, it's somenthing I was looking for and I felt this same feeling for the first time when I played the first Star Wars: Battlefront on my brother's PS2. But the first M&B game has some some bugs that keep me down and before buying Warband I'd like to ask you all if it has the same problems and what are the newer features compared to the first title of the saga:

    1) Range shooting bug: sometimes, in M&B it happens that while I'm shooting arrows, the arrows don't reach the enemies. I don't know if it is a common bug but it's an issue that I don't want to see again in the saga. To make this bug disappear I have to move a bit mi character, it happens only when I siege castles/cities. Does Warband have this same problem?

    2) AI during sieges: AI is not very smart and sometimes when I'm sieging castles with ladders, my army gets stuck at the end of the ladder while being killed by enemies and it's almost impossible to make it enter the castle/city, unless I climb the ladder before my party, jump the enemies near the ledder and reach a side tower where I kill some archers and then I kill the enemy army from behind while it's all near the ladders fighting my party. It's less frequent when there is a siege tower. Is the AI smarter in Warband? I don't want to do this everytime I have to conquer something.

    3) Siege options: when I siege something I can't choose how to siege, for some territories there are ladders (usually just 1 ladder), for others there is a siege tower, but I can't even choose between ladders or siege tower. Does Warband make you choose? Are there more options other than ladders and siege towers?

    4) Online: It would be cool to play online and sieging castles with other players and finding a squad to play with and make friends. I know Warband has the online mode but after the realease of Bannerlord (even if in early access) I wonder if Warband online is still populated. How is it?

    5) DLCs: the bundle I've seen on steam with Warband has Napoleonic Wars and Viking Conquest. I think I'm not much interested on Napoleonic Wars, but if I'll buy the game I'll give it a try. What does the DLCs add? What Sword and Fire adds? It's not in the bundle but it could be interesting. Are the DLCs worth it?

    6) Running the game: Warband is a 2010 game if I'm not wrong. Does it run on windows 10 or I should download some software to run it?

    For now it's all, I hope some souls can read everything and enlight me. I apologize for grammar errors, English is not my first language. Now I go to bed, good night

    submitted by /u/Surthor
    [link] [comments]

    Medieval conquest problem

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Medieval conquest problem

    So I was on a frenzy on downloading mods and this one didn't work. I was pressing the mod but it didn't work. Instead, it just said it's not responding. How do you fix this?

    Just in case it might help: I used steamunlocked to download the game.

    https://preview.redd.it/ixi6fwhrug661.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=9a770561d66473afa242256ce5ec288842f4e7bb

    submitted by /u/MartzWaltz
    [link] [comments]

    In bannerlord is it meant to after a while the dragon banner quest to just disappear no warning even though you actully have the banner so you can’t get a kingdom

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:57 PM PST

    Help/Advice - Get rid of castle

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:40 PM PST

    Joined the Khuzaits and first castle I was awarded was Lochana Castle. Really don't want it, guess I should have used influence to vote against awarding it to me, but is there a way to give it back? :)

    It's a nightmare to hold that place with the northern empire constantly raiding me. Would really like to try another castle since that's the only other one I've ever had the last time I played 6 months ago.

    submitted by /u/diomedesbrc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment