• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    Mount & Blade The Maid of Orléans

    Mount & Blade The Maid of Orléans


    The Maid of Orléans

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:36 AM PST

    It just works

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Why do I even build siege towers

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Calradia 1417 AD (Warband mod)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:30 AM PST

    There is no real reason behind this post beside wanting to give this mod some attention. Before I start I will address that this mod, although one of my favorite mods for Mount and Blade, has clearly been untested by the mod author or has been barely tested. I think the mod author had abandoned this which is a shame because there is clearly more to be added and fixed. Sorry for the long story just felt like sharing this since I felt like I've been playing and patching this mod since I got it.

    I want to say that I bought warband however many years ago because of the medieval theme unfortunately for me it was more inspired by the High Medieval period which isn't bad just wasn't my preferred part of the period. Then came Calradia 1417, I only discovered the mod five months ago but it has exactly what I wanted. From what I have read almost everyone that has tried this mod has had issues (missing textures and broken siege battles), I was no exception and had the game crash because certain types of helmets weren't loaded properly. I have zero modding experience and am kind of a noob to PC gaming but regardless, I attempted to fix what the mod author overlooked.

    These fixes aren't great but they have allowed me to play the game with minimal issue. If anyone else picks this mod up I'll let you know that there are two textures in the file that are a bit stuffed and you need to use the scene editor to fix the issue with the siege for Durquba and Ergellon Castle.

    Textures: I can't recall, but one of the textures files was given a "_n" instead of "_s", one of the "klappvisor" textures was missing so I just duplicated and renamed it.

    Scene Editor: Ergellon Castle doesn't have an entry point to the keep or to the jail so I needed to add in those entry points. Durquba ... where to begin, the whole battle is just fucked. The city is about five metres above where the attacking army spawns. I had to bring everything to the ground. Along with fixing the objects I had to also remap the attacking ai mesh which took about three days. I also changed Reyvadin because the mod author placed trees on the road leading to the city, you don't have to change this, just broke my immersion.

    submitted by /u/IdaBagusRaiyanaMayun
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your faction of choice in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Just curious to see which faction is the most popular in this stage of the game.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/davidliu1007
    [link] [comments]

    me and the boys

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Sometimes I feel lonely, even with a thousand men in my army

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Muster the Rhomphalia!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:28 PM PST

    Can you get a fief without joining a faction?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:06 AM PST

    I am going for the imperial independent kingdom, and I want to make sure I can secure my own fief before I make any big decisions.

    submitted by /u/sethb44
    [link] [comments]

    My pc can only run 30 vs 30 battles, is it cheating or fair?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:05 PM PST

    Will it run at my specs ?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Hello everyone I would really love to get into MnB 2 Bannerlord but the problem is that I don't know if my pc could handle the game please could anyone tell me if I can run the game on decent FPS on at least medium ? Nvidia GTX1060 3GB I5-6300HQ

    submitted by /u/Eduard_Lucan
    [link] [comments]

    Donating imprisoned faction leaders?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Just captured the emperor of the Western Empire. Can I donate him for influence? I've managed to get him to a friendly city without him escaping and would prefer influence over money at this point

    submitted by /u/kingsleyzissou23
    [link] [comments]

    And one more time. 39 desert bandits (solo, horseback archery). +16 renown. +1591 denars. +1460 xp. 92% difficulty. normal damage.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Another noob question..

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:59 AM PST

    I wanna upgrade my troops but I need disciplinarian to do so, will they automatically upgrade if I group them in a different partywith a companion with 100 leadership? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/matambaka26
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help with Money

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Im at the point of the game where im just constantly trying to float above water with keeping enough money to pay my troops and i cant actually make progress because of it, i pay 900 in party wages and i only have a party of 80 men, and two castles with garrisons of about 120... any tips?

    submitted by /u/Pizzadude38
    [link] [comments]

    Faction Choosing

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Can yall tell me your favorite factions or the factions you chose to join as a vassal?(warband) after you pick,please comment below why. Thanks!!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/D_K_2_7
    [link] [comments]

    No.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Aight so i just joined nords and got sick of them pretty quickly,because only my cavalry are actually winning battles. so i went ahead and joined the rhodoks instead,and ragnar hates me now. then i went online and searched "best faction to join in warband" and it straight up told me "nords." well now what.

    submitted by /u/D_K_2_7
    [link] [comments]

    how long does it take to starve a castle or settlement in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:34 AM PST

    so yeah, I'm besieging a Western empire castle, they should run out of food in 1 day, how long will it take after that before they run out of troops?

    I really don't want to have the siege shootout as the rng usually kills some of the elite troops I have been nurturing and keeping out of battles to keep them alive (I designate every non sturgian heavy spearman troop into the skirmisher category and usually send the Skirmishers out to go fight and die whilst I keep a shieldwall of precious sturgian heavy spearmen in the back)

    So can anyone give me an estimate of how long I will have to besiege the castle?

    submitted by /u/naamalbezet
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth playing again?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:28 PM PST

    I haven't played since a couple weeks or so after release. I remember the game feeling incomplete. Is it worth getting back into now or should I wait for a couple months?

    submitted by /u/TheTamimi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment