• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Mount & Blade weeee- chop

    Mount & Blade weeee- chop


    weeee- chop

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:49 AM PST

    When your companion dies permanently.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Giving my men a motivational speech before battle lol

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:34 PM PST

    New Tutorial video (Premiere - Macbeth in the chat) Kingdoms of Arda developer

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Can you get your siblings and children married in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:38 AM PST

    Are we able to have our siblings (and children) marry other nobles in the current version of the game? I know you can ask a clan leader to connect our families through marriage and they will usually offer up a person who is looking to get married then you can offer one and they will say you should go talk to them about it but once you do nothing comes up regarding a marriage. Am I doing something wrong or is this just not implemented yet as I know the game is still in early access?

    submitted by /u/Kitewings
    [link] [comments]

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord [Speed Mapping #8] picture

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:44 PM PST

    vlandian crossbowmen... crosseyed?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:07 PM PST

    anyone noticed that vlandian crossbows just... suck? the troops that is anyway, it seems they dont bother to actually aim at their target for some reason, their skills seem in line and their crossbow itself is pretty good, they just seem to shoot all over the place as if theyre crosseyed or something.

    i havent had this issue with imperial crossbowmen however which is odd, since they in my experience have pretty good aim.

    am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/Jonathon_rebellion
    [link] [comments]

    I take a break from this job for a long time, you can check my profile for other designs I have made.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:18 AM PST

    The one abbot that changed my life... Morrígan <3

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Game of Thrones Oathkeeper Sword

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Nova Aetas

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:30 AM PST

    I downloaded Nova Aetas for warband, the latest version and well I didn't even see one battle yet, I crashed when entering a ruin. Problem is that I have a good PC, I have an i7 7700k, 1060 6GB , and 16 GB RAM. I didn't even play it on everything maxed out, and what is more strange is that I can run bannerlord completely fine with absolutely no crashes whatsoever. Yet, warband crash. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/VeritasVosLiberabit5
    [link] [comments]

    there is no vote for the fief

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:58 AM PST

    So i have my own kingdom but whenever i take a fief i get it automatically. there is no vote screen. And it always says i get the fief even tho majority voted against it. same goes for policies, i can just add whatever and even majority was against it (and still no vote screen), it still passes.

    submitted by /u/grimeway1
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer dead? VR version?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Hey guys. Two things... is it true that the multiplayer is dead? Whenever I log in, I see barely any games... maybe one. Another thing... I just bought the Quest 2 and I'm exploring virtual reality, I love it so much. I was thinking... the combat of Mount and Blade in VR would be amaaaaazing. Or maybe a different/new version, but damn, I would love a medieval vr game in multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/Chankler
    [link] [comments]

    Vendors still only selling the same armor weapons and horse armor they sold at day 300. (Currently im at dayy 1000)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Vendors have not updated their Armor / Weapon / Horse Armor stocks in 700 days

    I'm currently at 1000 days with my Empire campaign and i haven't seen anything new in 700 days.i have been to every single city and i have yet to see anything more expensive than 50k.

    No Elite Armor, or Horse armors completely disappeared from every single vendor. And the most expensive weapon is still at 20k.

    Any console commands or ideas what is happening?
    I even tried setting up Ironmonger workshops in citys that have Iron ore supply , that was like 400 days ago. Still the same things pop up in the Trade window.

    submitted by /u/patikus87
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord Review

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Mod Updates

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:08 AM PST

    Does anybody else enjoy going on moddb and seeing that multiple mods have updates in the previous 24 hours? Exciting stuff.

    submitted by /u/FlipsManyPens
    [link] [comments]

    I returned to playing With Fire & Sword from time to time on my 8-year-old-and-not-so-gaming-laptop after almost 10 years pause. And I find this game enjoyable. This is my "build" (I guess this is the word we use today after hundreds of hours in loot games like The Division). "Lisowczyk" I call it.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Le epic Bait and Switch

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord [Play Movie] feat. #8

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment