• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Mount & Blade Has this been done yet?

    Mount & Blade Has this been done yet?


    Has this been done yet?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    They have to learn it early

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    It's me or troops are consuming to much food after patch 1.5.4?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Monarchs Alignment Chart

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    It's me, or this young recruits are to old, after patch 1.5.4?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    I'm definitely a дружинник

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Games telling me to take a break

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Baron Belgir is a tsundere. And that dude on the left looks like he crapped his pants.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Top 5 Upcoming Total Conversion Mods for Bannerlord !

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    How to make awesome maps with Macbeth (Video 5)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Idea for fixing spears

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    So as we all know, using a spear on foot is an awful experience at the moment due to low damage, slow speed, and lack of ability to keep enemies at a distance to make use of the speed bonus damage. So I propose a new way to attack with the spear:

    Readied Stance

    I suggest that while holding a one handed spear as well as a shield, when the character is blocking, the spear is held up at a 90 degree angle, parallel with the ground and a bit more forward than it currently is. When the character attacks while blocking, the spear does a short jab (~60-70% of the length of a full thrust) that has a damage penalty (Maybe a 20% penalty or so, since spear damage already sucks ass).

    This attack would have a minimum speed bonus applied to it, as it would already start at the halfway point of a full thrust. This minimum bonus would be dependent on the length of the spear, since you shouldn't get it if your spear is actually a 12 foot long pike in disguise, which would be way too unwieldy.

    Another bonus would be that the character still blocks incoming damage while attacking (this could be OP, might be balanced by increasing shield damage while attacking, or just reducing incoming damage instead of fully blocking it).

    This would make spears an ideal weapon for defence, and especially useful in shield wall formation.

    Thoughts? Lemme know if there are any glaring flaws in this idea or if you have anything to add to it.

    Edit: Since I realized it doesn't really have a counter the way I proposed it, I would like to add that during this entire jab attack, the character is rooted and cannot move or rotate at all, meaning the counter to spearmen would be flanking them, just like IRL.

    submitted by /u/Sqiurmo
    [link] [comments]

    Having Issues with Neretzes’s Folly Quest

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Hi Everyone! Right now I'm stuck on 2/10 nobles for this quest. I understand (I think) the process of going to a castle or some settlement to get more info on who knows more detail about the matter and this is where I'm now stuck finding this 3rd noble...

    I'm told over and over that Rhagaea is the next best noble to speak to and thus, I go to the Encyclopedia, find her profile and last known location. This is my issue: no matter what day, time, etc she is always saying that last seen at Lycaron.

    OK fine, I wait there for 1, 2, or even 3 days...nothing. Sometimes her status does change last seen 1, 2, 3 days ago at Lycaron but shortly after it refreshes back to just Lycaron. Yet, no matter how many times I check (including the Tavern and dungeon), she is no where to be found. From there I go do some other side quests and run around the area but no matter how many times I go back, she is not there even though the encyclopedia says that is always her last known location.

    I have seen this can take many attempts or days to find the first 2 nobles but after trying many times (over many, many days in the game), I just cannot seem to find her. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do?

    I tried going around the smaller towns around Lycaron but still no luck, along with the one nearest castle. The one thing I have not done and trying to avoid is going to the city center manually and walking around the entire city to see if I can find her...

    submitted by /u/_IPv8_
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting Vlandians

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    How I Became an Independent Kingdom in Nova Aetas.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    >Be me, a vassal of the Kingdom of Rhodoks
    >At war with the Swadians>Off to raid a nearby Swadian village
    > Receive a letter from the Pope, saying that I must meet him at once.
    > Arrive at Aldurias, the city of the Papal State.
    > Pope asks me to lead a crusade to Hierosolyma
    > Me an impious man, agrees to lead the crusade
    >Crusade starts in 11 days
    >Forgot where the crusader camp is
    >Waited for 11 days around Hierosolyma until the rest of the crusade arrives
    >Crusade finally arrives and started the siege of the Holy Land
    >C r u s a d e S u c c e s s
    >As leader of the crusade, I own Hierosolyma
    >Swadia reaches tech level III
    >Disappointed with Rhodoks, still stuck with Tech Level I
    >Ask King Agostino to release from my oath
    >King Agostino reluctantly agrees
    >Left Calradia and set forth for the New World
    >Set up a colony selling sable furs
    >Natives aren't too happy, keeps interrupting my fur trade
    >Word reaches that the Sarranid Sultanate starts a jihad to take back Hierosolyma
    >J i h a d S u c c e s s
    >Control of Hierosolyma is given to me
    >Becomes an independent kingdom
    >Sarranids: *surprised pikachu face*

    submitted by /u/10-21-4-5
    [link] [comments]

    a herd of 59 wanderers in their natural habitat, the tavern

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    the caravan was right

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    e1.5.3 could not possibly get any b(u)tter

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Icons scrambled

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Is it just me or is someone elses game icons scrambled. I am talking about the character perk icons, inventory managment icons, siege icons, weapon icons (two handed/one handed, usable with shield/without shield) and a lot more.

    This happend after the last update, I just made a new character and tried to buy myself a two handed weapon, got really confused. I investigated more and found other icons scrambled too.

    submitted by /u/Canyoni
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord's Forced Story (Light Spoilers if you've never done Neretzes Folly Quest)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this has been said anywhere, I'm very sorry if this is a repost, but I don't quite know how to word this question/statement in a search, and don't get me wrong, I love the game, and I am very excited for the full release, and perhaps this will change on it's full release.

    In Warband, you had a choice for your RP in character creation about "Why" you were even doing anything. Personal Revenge, Loss of a Loved One, Wanderlust, Forced out of your home, or to gain money. Sure, maybe it's just meaningless stats at the end of the day, but it was an RP choice explaining why you exist in Calradia as a Man-of-War at all.

    In Bannerlord, you're kind of forced a bunch of siblings, two of which are kidnapped, so you're basically forced into Revenge, and that revenge is essentially achieved within the first hour of gameplay. So what lore reason do I really have to be out here fighting looters and executing lords? Neretzes Folly? Some artifact Necklace my brother happened to find? Why should I care? As far as the Player Character is concerned, I'm only leaving my home to find my siblings, and now I'm sent on some goose chase by my brother, to eventually find some epic banner?

    Maybe I'm overreacting but I just don't like this idea of being forced to care about what is essentially random people. Maybe give us a choice for a starter quest that leads to finding Neretzes Folly.Like:

    "Your siblings were captured, and you leave to seek revenge" and the bandit who captured them tries pleading for his life by offering the Necklace, and you can choose to spare him for it, or kill him and take it anyway.

    "You Leave Home in Search of Wealth and just as you leave the gates, you hear townsfolk Rumors of a Hokie/shady wandering merchant in (X Town/ Random Town) selling exotic and ancient wares, including the Necklace. (Townsfolk don't believe in the Merchant's integrity so it's believable he'd still have it.)

    "You Leave Home for Wanderlust, and hear Rumors of an abandoned destroyed fief where the battle took place, or the battlefield itself, where you find the Necklace"

    "Your relative/parents died, and left you the Necklace/It's location and lore about it in a sealed will, and to honor their memory you decide to finish what they started."

    "Your home is being foreclosed on so you stole the Folly off a merchant, or noble of medium-high standing, and before you could sell it you hear that you're a suspect so you had to leave your home anyway for fear of being caught for your crimes."

    Just a few ideas for potential lore that doesn't feel like a forced plot in what, I believe to be, a sandbox-y Role Playing Game.

    As it stands, the story is "I lost Loved ones, which forced me out of my home, to get revenge, and afterwards it's basically all for Wanderlust and Money?"

    That's one hell of a way to force every RP choice on the player rather than letting them choose the reason they're out here.

    submitted by /u/Region_Wooden
    [link] [comments]

    Beta Branch v1.5.4 Patch Notes Recap

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Remain a corrupt vassal with this simple trick!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Bye calradia

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Mount & Blade II bannerlord is constantly crashing and needing to re-validate files. Every single day. I make sure my mod order is correct. The game is always up to date. And yet it still crashes and fails to start up most days. What have I not considered trying?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Do you believe that Bannerlord full release will make people forget about Warband?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Since Bannerlord is in early access, a lot of people still prefer Warband, since is more stable and have a lot of mods. Do you think things will change after bannerlord full release?

    submitted by /u/guizocaa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment