• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Mount & Blade What a nice price

    Mount & Blade What a nice price


    What a nice price

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    After hunting Rhodok lords for the last (ingame) month, I can finally say that all of Calradia is Nord territory!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    I hope taleworlds fixes the game log someday

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    It's not broken per se but after many years playing warband I've conditioned myself to stop looking in the lower left corner because it's usually something irrelevant to me. "Count Fucknut of the Kingdom of Rhodoks was defeated in battle but managed to escape" that'd be really helpful but I'm swadian and we're not even war with them.......then everytime a castle or town gets sieged or a village gets raided it bombards you with useless information all the while I'm missing invaluable wartime intel that medieval lords sold their souls for.

    Tl;dr game log needs to have relevant information pertaining only to the faction you are in and are at war with

    submitted by /u/Waterprophet47
    [link] [comments]

    Calradia at War (Custom Spawns) is now Updated for Bannerlord 1.5.1!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    When you're the last man in the city :

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    how rare can that be?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Which one best type of weapon in bannerlord

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Super noob tutorial question - what's the trick to hitting the dummy target, mounted on horseback, with a sword attack?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    This is obviously my first rodeo!

    But I've been unable to hit the dummy target when I'm mounted and swinging my sword at it.

    A quick Google search suggests that this is just one of those tasks that will be difficult, until practice makes it easy.

    How much practice are we looking at? Any tips or tricks?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ShopliftingBabushka
    [link] [comments]

    Paying tributes — can you explain this to me?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    So I've joined the Southern Empire and we completely decimated the Northern Empire. We took their towns, castles, fiefs, villages - wifes even - however we didn't kill any of their lords. Now they somewhat managed to get on their feet, but they still have very little amount of troops and they hold no settlements. For some reason we went to war with them again (I don't remember who made this move) and after a while, our Empire has decided to make a peace with them by offering to pay them about 1080 denars of tribute daily. We paid them 149k in total by now..

    My question is: why is that we pay them this amount, if they are no threat to our Empire anymore? We got about 9k total strength, they got 3k or even less, yet we pay them to keep the peace between us? Can someone explain me the logic behind this. I would get that if it was the other way around and we needed peace to not get decimated, but that's not the case.. I don't wish to pay enemies my "hardly earned" denars :-D, when I can erase their entire bloodline with the snap of my fingers.

    Thanks :-)

    submitted by /u/_NamFlow_
    [link] [comments]

    My friends are dying ��⚔️

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Bannerlord Hobo/Naked Challenge

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Bannerlord has been out for a bit and for those of us that are the hardest of them all that play on the hardest settings we may have gotten a bit bored of the same old beginnings with each update. However, recently I have decided to start playing a little differently, and to be honest I've had much more fun than I expected. Here's how to play:

    Bannerlord Naked Challenge: Make sure difficulty settings are set to max, along with Heroes death enabled. Begin the game by discarding every item and piece of clothing you have and throwing it away except for the grain. Then try to get your gold down to 0, before continuing with the challenge. You can gamble, buy and throw out the bought items. At this point you should be completely naked and have absolutely nothing, no gold, no weapons no armor only the grain. You can only recruit troops from prisoners or rescued prisoners, no recruiting allowed from villages whatsoever. You can recruit companions from Taverns still, however. If you would like to make the game even harder, forbid yourself from using Arenas to make money, or using armor or ranged weapons, or using cavalry. Now enjoy attempting to pull yourself away from the hungry looters with nothing but your sweaty palms roaming the Calradian countryside as you experience pain, suffering, misery and maybe even success if you are lucky.

    submitted by /u/cslantz
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else get immense satisfaction from organizing their troops like this? Feels good, man

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Slight problem

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I keep having people leave my party because of moral is there anything I can do to keep it up? (Warband)

    submitted by /u/DrHotDogPHD92
    [link] [comments]

    how do you get your own kingdom if your a vassal already and own fiefs?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Question: Has anybody had a kid and it grow up enough to have as a companion?If so how long?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Any tips for a brand new PoP player?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    I'm beginning to play PoP rn and I wanna know if there's anything I need to know before I get my ass kicked by their equivalent of 50 Swadian Knights

    submitted by /u/CALRADIA_IS_MINE
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Why do you have to stop the horse to unmount?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Jump as the horse moves and show the same reaction as when his horse is killed

    submitted by /u/Important_Attempt_59
    [link] [comments]

    Fix the damn mountain suicide spawn for cavalry.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Happened to me before, but they survived - thought devs propably anticipated that problem and made them have 0 fall damage.

    No, i was wrong. For the 5th time got my cavalry squad drop from a mountain, but this time high enough that they all suicided.

    I dont know... Looks like game wont ever be finished with a release quality. Its a constant beta testing and new changes just bring more and more bugs like this cav suicide, spectator camera broken, militia idling in front of settlement just to turn hostile whenever you aproach them...

    Dont they do any testing other than pushing stuff to paid customers to abuse them as reverse-paid testers?

    Horrible development politics.

    submitted by /u/MrFalrinth
    [link] [comments]

    Strange Looter Encounter In Mount And Blade 2 Bannerlord

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    PSA: Working Modlist for Bannerlord v1.5.2

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment