• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Mount & Blade When Monchug wants 800k denars for peace

    Mount & Blade When Monchug wants 800k denars for peace


    When Monchug wants 800k denars for peace

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    This sunset in Perisno is absolutely breathtaking. This game can be so beautiful sometimes~

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Early game grind be like...

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Pre-fight mind games

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    After hundreds of hours on Warband I finally caved and got Bannerlord

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    (Xbox) a clean double jumpshot noscope

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Have I just found the first generated Pure Blood?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    can i join someone's army in bannerlord?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Im new in the single player campaign and its too expensive maintain my own costs and was wondering is it possible to just become a soldier in someone else's army? if so how to do that?

    submitted by /u/RevolutionSmart
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the current state of modding/modding tools?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I haven't followed Bannerlord in a while, so I was interested to see what the state of modding is. Is the old C# modding documentation from back in the day still a thing?

    submitted by /u/kl564
    [link] [comments]

    The only right thing to do, when you have no chance of winning

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Forest Bandit Hideout in a nutshell...

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Nervous To See Me?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Thoughts on Bannerlord?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    I am currently a bit disappointed since I never see anyone doing siege and only doing tdm, the single player is fun but so much goes on that it's confusing to me. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/UncleScummy
    [link] [comments]

    Can we limit snowballing already?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    It s the 3rd playthrough ruined by khuzait already and their snowballing. Can we limit it somehow? I know they made some changes to diplomacy, and they tried to limit it but it seems it doesnt work either. And my problem is that the early game get s soo annoyong, grinding it, trading, money etc

    submitted by /u/aleyan97
    [link] [comments]

    I cant make a faction? The button does not appear even though i have the prerequisites. (Also i have tried making a empire and nonimperial faction)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    How do I change my characters voice after creating them?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Old threads say push V to go into character editor to change voice, and press B to change banner. B still works, but when I press V nothing happens. So they must have changed the key command. Anyone know what the current key command is?

    submitted by /u/danwantstoquit
    [link] [comments]

    In bannerlord where are the green and red numbers for trading?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    ive seen people say you can see green and red numbers for when prices are good or bad, but i cant find anything like this - i saw "eso's" video about trading and the prices in the game aren't nearly as good as what he shows :/

    submitted by /u/RevolutionSmart
    [link] [comments]

    Essential mods

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    So, loving this game so far but Sturgia is getting fucking wrecked after like 150 days which brought me to the imbalance of this game.

    Are there any good vanilla-like mods that improve the overall experience?

    I heard Sturgian and Varyag Troop Overhaul is good (not tried it yet), are there any for other factions?

    Anything else that's nice?

    submitted by /u/WPLibrar2
    [link] [comments]

    Playing as your children implemented yet?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Hey there my fellow butterlords.

    So, i was wondering today, say you're playing your game and you have some children, a few have come of age and now join you on the battlefield.

    If your main character were to actually die, do you then start playing as one of your children? Has that system been implemented yet?

    submitted by /u/Rainmanslim66
    [link] [comments]

    Cant start my own kingdom

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    as the title says, i literally dont have the option with azargos to say im forming my own kingdom.

    I founded my kingdom

    I have all the requirements

    and the only option i have when i talk about banner is "supporting factions"

    submitted by /u/A_Small_Pillowcase
    [link] [comments]

    Oh god oh fuck

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Stables

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I remember a devblog mentioning that you could specialize your workshops on horses but I dont see the alternative when i try to buy a workshop. Is it possible to do at all or did Taleworlds decide not to have it in the game?

    submitted by /u/johnlemon1337
    [link] [comments]

    Warband - Bannerpage mod - challenge leader to Trial of Arms

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Hi there! In the Bannerpage-mod for Warband (which is great!), I took a Challenge Graveth to a Trial of Arms-quest from one of the ladies. However, when talking to Graveth, I can only ask him for a friendly duel, not a Trial of Arms. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Alfred_Jodokus_Kwak
    [link] [comments]

    Can't attack bandit camps?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    So as the title says, im currently just shy of clan tier 4, got three companions and my sister and brother as a companion as well, and my one handed and athletics suck lol, so I thought attack bandit camps with companions and legionnaires but all I get is "you spy a clearing etc"

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/rosethorn87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment