• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    Mount & Blade Galactic Campaign #2 War Crimes on Rhen Var

    Mount & Blade Galactic Campaign #2 War Crimes on Rhen Var


    Galactic Campaign #2 War Crimes on Rhen Var

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    I Hope you Guys Like it

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    The disrespect

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Everything started with me trying out a trader playthrough, but that was boring as hell, ended up spending about 170 hours on this one.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    After a long play through (2,938 days) I have finally conquered every piece of land. Time to go outside and get some sun

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Dis guy....just lost horribly, is in obvious pain and is about to be taken prisoner....yet is still happy AF.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    After i gave away Varcheg to a Vassal...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Offer hand of my brother. To dead person?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    I wanted to marry my brother off to someone, so I first asked Ulbos the new emperor of Pethros and he offered... Rhagea... His dead relative. So I tried another clan and the same thing happened. Now I dont know if my brother prefers dead women, or if this is a bug that can be avoided/fixed.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/KobinBrown
    [link] [comments]

    [Warband] New guy here. Hesitant to do anything. Anxious. Afraid. Many queries.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    My brother gifted me this game recently (console) and damn have I been missing out, but I'm at a point where I'm way too nervous to do anything.

    Here's the sitch - level 15, 7 companions, 31 man party, mostly Knights and Crossbows, a few Vaegir infantry. It's day 115, I have 24k denars -- I can sweep tournies and sea raider bands of 30+ are no problem, I can end those with no casualties most of the time. Pretty much ALL of my money has been made through tournies and selling raider gear. I've literally only done one quest for a guild master that wanted me to murder raiders which I accepted only because I would have been doing that anyway and he was paying 1k.

    1. I'm pumping all of my companions INT to get them more skills, but they are all useless in a fight -- should I spec a couple of them for combat stats, or are they meant to just be around for the passive buffs?
    2. I've seen a lot of conflicting info about enterprises -- should I get the cheap ones first, or should I just spend 10k on the dyeworks upfront? I'm hyper-hesitant to spend 10k at the moment. Hell, I'm hesitant to spend 4.5k, but if the cheaper one has a better ROI I have no idea why I wouldn't choose that.
    3. Also... is it worth spending money on upgrading gear, or should I just wait til I find some stuff? Player character has some ok gear, but companion gear is shit. This shit is fucking expensive so I have no idea if it's worth it to buy...

    If it matters, my current plan is to kill all the Nords, the Sultanate and the Khanate, then choosing between Rhodoks, the Vaegirs and Swadia later.

    Thank you for any and all answers

    submitted by /u/M0rtAuxRois
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord ideas

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    I'm just interested to here some ideas that people have that would be cool to add to the game, anything from an simple tweek, to a game changing feature. I personally think it would be cool to be able to command certain units to prioritize enemy units, such I command my Calvary to prioritize the enemy archers. Would love to hear any ideas.

    submitted by /u/SirDude_44
    [link] [comments]

    My Variag looks so good

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Anyone else have trouble with taking really strong castles?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    How the heck do I take a castle with 80 plus nord huscarls? I don't want to lose all of my best units. Any other practical solutions?

    submitted by /u/epicboi6
    [link] [comments]

    Can children/you siblings not level up right now?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    So after rescuing my sibling I waited until they aged up to 18. I put my sister into my party and gave her gear and brought her to battles but she can't go past level 1. Her current xp is 4396/1000. She has 0 in every skill except for bow/riding because she is in my horse archer formation. She just won't go past level one, so is leveling these characters just not in the game or is this a bug of some sort?

    submitted by /u/randomguy301048
    [link] [comments]

    No option to recruit clans in my Kingdom?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Am I doing something wrong? I found my own kingdom, got 2 castles as well, but I can only hire smaller clans as mercenaries. I don't have the option to convince them to join my kingdom. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/GreekBaguette
    [link] [comments]

    I'm planning to do a horse archer only playthrough, how would that go?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    So recently I've been having issues with my sound stuttering and cutting out for awhile then randomly starting up again only to cut out. When this happens my game also locks up when I typically have no issues running this game.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Ever since the past few days my game would start to just randomly lock up and I noticed it only happened when my sound would stutter. I'm not sure if the game is locking up because the sound is messing up or the sound the messing up because my game is locking up. This only started happening I'd say since Monday maybe? I haven't change anything to my PC, I don't have any virus scan or anything happening at the same time, and I don't have my PC overclocked. I really don't know what would have happened for this to start happening. I've verified my game files and even reinstalled my game and it is still happening. Is this happening to anyone else?

    In my PC I have a GTX 1070, i7-9700k, and 16GB of RAM. My drivers are updated. I'm just as a loss here.

    submitted by /u/randomguy301048
    [link] [comments]

    It's official: butter is a strategic military resource

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Found a more consistant way to chamber, but...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    ...it's still very hard to do quick enough.

    Since chambering is based solely on collision in Bannerlord, it's easiest to pull off when your character drags their weapon in front of their body during the windup. So how can you make your character do this?

    By blocking in the OPPOSITE direction before attempting the chamber. Someone running at you with an overhead swing ready? Block downward, then chamber upwards during their attack. If they're coming for your left, block the right before chambering. Stabs are still the hardest to chamber, but it is possible. Just note that different attack directions have different swing speeds, and therefore different chambering windows.

    submitted by /u/CleanAsUhWhistle1
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord Modders help please?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I downloaded vortex. Downloaded mod lib. Downloaded fixed launcher. Deleted vortex. Now Bannerlord won't launch. I've deleted all files I think had to do with mod lib and fixed launcher. I've verified files. Still won't launch. I'm stumped

    submitted by /u/jazzlepeezay
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game fixed yet?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    I played for about a month after the beta came out, then got bored and stopped. How much has been improved? Do vassals not leave immediately after joining your kingdom? Shield walls work yet?

    submitted by /u/Derpex5
    [link] [comments]

    Dlc or no

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    So what do you think of dlc for bannerlord yes or no?

    Personally maybe if it changed the game like napoleon but I am not a fan of dlc at all.

    Would you like the features of viking conquest in game? Naval battles, being able to work for a farm, assassination, ambushes?

    https://mountandblade.fandom.com/wiki/Viking_Conquest

    submitted by /u/pootisMan56
    [link] [comments]

    Questions that wear away at your sanity...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment