• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    Mount & Blade 1995 called, they want their tree back

    Mount & Blade 1995 called, they want their tree back


    1995 called, they want their tree back

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    stay tuned for shields and banners overhaul!

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    This is how "Banner" Knights should've been from the start

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Bannerlord early game be like:

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I didn't think Swadian Knights could get any more powerful. I was wrong.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Viking Shield Wall Advances - Wrath of the Northmen Mod

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Help! I'm so close to getting flags as polearms, but I've hit a wall. Any modders that can help?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Roleplaying as Habsburgs

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    We really need to start talking about how broken money making is in Bannerlord.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    So no one every seems to talk about how hard it is to make money in Bannerlord anymore. All workshops are completely useless (Besides tanneries they make around 300+ denars a day but Taleworlds will probably nerf them soon sadly) it seems like regular workshops are barely even enough to upkeep an archer retinue of 20 top tier troops. It really feels like the economy is just busted and completely useless and buying business's to maintain your army just isn't going to happen.......Then there's caravans where you throw 15k at them just for it to get looted and destroyed a few days later. Honestly I really just wanna be heard by Taleworlds because it's really ruining the game for me and I could rant for hours about money making in Bannerlord.

    submitted by /u/JohnJohnson2nd
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like auto-resolve is why Bannerlord feels grindy...

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    The overwhelming punishment for using auto-resolve in Bannerlord is, imo, the REASON it feels so grindy. If I could just go around cleaning up looters and bandits with my elite troop, leveling them up, making renown...I could spend my actual gameplay time doing things I want to do...just catch them, auto-resolve, move on....I would clear entire fields quickly, gain the renown I need, and then start diving into the game where I want to.

    ...but nah, I gotta load in, hit the charge button for my army, wait....wait....wait...win with zero casualties because they have literal fuckin rocks...and then load back out....EVERY TIME.

    What should just be a click is now 10 minutes of my time...instead of losing more time from the random elite units that tend to die.

    ...and for a game that asks me to kill hundreds upon thousands of looter packs to level renown...it's a grind...a long boring grind.

    If I don't do this, I'm going to see elite units drop to looters...I could lose archers...to looters. Think about that...they have rocks...I have cavalry, infantry with shields, and longbowman...and my archers are being killed?

    If I could just insta-win these, in the same manner, as I do in-game this game would go a lot more smoothly, and feel much less like a grind.

    The auto-resolve function is the key to this and they need it to reflect the game's reality more clearly. I shouldn't be losing knight cavalry to looters....ever. I'm fine with some low level recruits here and there...but even that is ridiculous given the overwhelming odds. There also needs to be a certain cap where I won't lose elite units. Equal chance of winning? Sure, I can lose some elites...but if it's 200 to 20 and most of that 200 are elites...why the FUCK am I losing my elite archers....how in the actual possible way does that make sense.

    Don't even get me started on why I should never lose an archer to a looter....ever....but it happens all the time on auto-resolve...never once have I lost anything but a recruit to looters in a "charge insta-win" fight...especially once you have cavalry.

    tl;dr

    If I can win a fight with zero casualties by going in and pressing charge and just watching...why is that not the case with auto-resolve? They need to tweak it to reflect basic realities of a fight. I shouldn't be losing archers and knights to people with rocks and no armor.

    Because of this, the game feels grindy as I can't use the quick resolve option...more or less ever...or I lose valuable troops and time I spent building them up for no reason. The game takes longer to get anywhere and therefor feels grindy and repetitive.

    submitted by /u/magvadis
    [link] [comments]

    The hidden Imperial unit seems like a Roman Standard bearer. It would be great if they held something similar to the Dragon Banner.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    500 Banner Knights vs 500 Cataphracts

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Damn, time has been hard on Mesui

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Next patch release?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Hey just a really quick question (feel bad for having to make a whole post for something so simple, but no Q&A Thread so..)

    Anyways so anyone have any idea when the next patch is coming? Did they say anything? Thank you :)

    EDIT: Answered.

    submitted by /u/Noah1410
    [link] [comments]

    What is this "payment to mercenaries"? I'm a vassal with no fiefs...

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Khuzait ninja dlc confirmed. (I found this while editting a Khuzait in-depth unit guide)

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Has Bannerlord changed much?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    I was super excited to finally play Bannerlord, I played a solid 40 hours and was happy enough with the experience for an early access game. I know it hasn't been long since it came out but have there been any big changes to the game since launch, outside of fixes?

    submitted by /u/JGazeley
    [link] [comments]

    Top 10 Requests & Community Wishlist

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Giveaway: 3 copies of bannerlord to random 3 comments

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Results out in 8 hours

    Results are out I have sent the dms, will be posting screenshots of them saying that they recieved them as soon as they all reply.

    submitted by /u/Ego_Immortalem
    [link] [comments]

    Touristlord

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Apparently there is a mount and blade VR game

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Least favorite country to play as in multiplayer

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    EDIT: And why?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Tyind
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment