• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Mount & Blade I think we good

    Mount & Blade I think we good


    I think we good

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Sigh... Version 1.52 must be a large update.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    This is Bannerlord

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    So um... since 1.5.2 i cant see my troop/prisoner number

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Denise and de nephew

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    I haven't found much help online and maybe I'm too dumb to figure it out (highly likely). But can you marry off your siblings? I have my own kingdom and I want to grow my crazy family. But the alliance through marriage option leads to nowhere. I want to be an insane uncle dammit

    submitted by /u/yobis
    [link] [comments]

    The Good, The Bad, The BANNERLORD - Mount & Blade 2 Gameplay Review

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Suggestion: Flesh out the endgame AFTER conquering the world.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Recent inspiration after playing Anno 1800. The game could certainly retain its fun after everything is controlled. Turning it into a world leader sim.

    Currently, everyone starts over after every city is taken. There is little to do since the flow of the game is generally focused around battles.

    By the time the world is conquered. Most players are ready to take a break from battles since most are just "Cleaning up" at this point. So i think it's safe to make a shift at this point.

    Anno 1800 seamlessly transitions from one continent to the next. I'd like to see this implemented into the Mount and Blade series as well.

    • Three large continents. Each with its own version of the existing factions.
    • Travel between continents is possible with a time and attrition penalty I.E. I want to move a full army to another continent. It will take 15 in-game days and i will lose some of my troops on the journey.
    • If you own an entire continent, the rest of the world views you as a superpower

    This would add a much larger sense of scale to the game. And offer some interesting scenarios. One, for example, is an AI takes over a continent. Then sends a massive army to invade another continent, which must then set their differences aside to face the threat. Which will be weakened upon its arrival due to attrition.

    submitted by /u/GreatWork123
    [link] [comments]

    So you were helping the Snow Slavs win a war the other dayyyy....

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    So the three kingdoms had pushed those uppity Swadians and their lords all into their last city of Praven, and so the tall drink of guinnes stout that you are decided that an army of 81 was enough to take the ol girl from those degens up north and shornuff you and the boys did it.

    Granted you got lucky as hell, when for some reason that we wont question at the time, all the lords except one abandoned the city leaving only the reseves and some lord for me to mop up and take.

    Now theres peace for all four kingdoms cause everyone likes me and there's a large roving army of Swadian lords out there being constantly attacked by Rhodoks and Khergits

    submitted by /u/Poop_DAWG_yadig
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended settings for Pendor?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Hey guys, about to start another playthrough of Pendor since I haven't played 3.9.5 yet. I was wondering if any of the non-default options like garrison size left after battle, horse archer AI, etc. should be changed to have the best effect on gameplay? I was thinking about lowering archery damage to 1.0 from 1.2 in the text files, not sure though.

    • Basically, do you run Pendor with any changes or everything at the default settings?
    submitted by /u/ProUnicycler
    [link] [comments]

    Can't take leave or quit lord's army - Imperial Rome

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    I've just started to play the Imperial Rome mod and noticed that I could enlist in a lord's army. So I did, saved, and then noticed that when I request an audience with my lord, I don't have any dialogue options besides ask about random stuff or leave his presence. I've attempted to leave his through disertion, but this caused me to be in bad terms with half of the map (ALL the Roman factions took me as a hostile since I deserted one of them).

    Sadly loosing to a battle seems like an impossible feat aswell since I've joined the central Rome, where high risk and conquest battles usually have more than a thousand troops in my liege's side.

    So, here are my question: Is there a way to remove my status as a soldier by using code? Is this some known or unknown bug with this mod in particular? Should I just restart my character/game?

    submitted by /u/VitorGlinski
    [link] [comments]

    What is the purpose of governor and who are the good governors?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Does this mean i am paying tribute or him?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    Is there anyway to get mods on GeForce?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    So just as the title suggest I can't figure out how to get bannerlord mods on while using GeForce now . I don't know why it won't work through steam, so if you guys have any tips I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Doge_beats
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Mod to control your Companions after you are knocked out

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    There was one, but its been dead since 1.4

    Coudnt find anything. Does anyone know a Mod like this?

    submitted by /u/Meraun86
    [link] [comments]

    [Warband ACOK] How to change face textures properly?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    So i've started playing the A Clash of Kings mod again, after i had to admit to myself that Bannerlord won't run smoothely on my PC no matter how low i put the settings.

    What i'm wondering now is, how i can change the face textures in the mod. I've seen a guide for an older version here on reddit:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/7vsags/pop_female_faces_for_acok_50/

    But this guide doesn't seem to work anymore, i always get an error when the game is loading. I normally don't mind faces that much but the ones from the mod look just horrible in my opinion, especially the women. I know people like to say things like "They mostly wear helmets anyway, what do you care?" but man, that makes the moments when you actually see the faces even worse.

    I faintly remember that i somehow got it to work two years ago with an older version, but most hair and beard styles looked completely unfitting because they clipped through the head or hovered in front/above the head.

    So if someone here could give silly old me a proper guide on how to change face/hair textures properly, i'd be really thankful.

    submitted by /u/JenStarcaller
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment