• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Mount & Blade the oceania servers are completely dead

    Mount & Blade the oceania servers are completely dead


    the oceania servers are completely dead

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    F***ING FINALLY

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    So is now a bad time or....

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Well.. I guess Vlandia is the right place for me

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    chuckles, i'm in danger.meme

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    I'm doing my military service and can't stand it because I just want to play Bannerlord

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Seriously. I'm just daydreaming of having my legionaries unleash a hail of pilas on the enemy infantry, decimating their lines. The new update just came out when I got back to my barracks and all I have been doing is reading the patch notes and wanting to play Bannerlord.

    This sucks :(

    submitted by /u/RhodokFan
    [link] [comments]

    For 45 minutes 300 soldiers tried kill just one guy who compenerated into a rock

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    So siege equipment blowing up randomly is still a thing.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Sorry for bad English

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Am i the only one who cannot reach Steppe Bandits?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Am i THAT incompetent? I got to a point where i'm full khergit horde mode, everyone is riding their nice horsies, i've got a nice amount of horses and nobody carries weight.

    Still those gengis fuckers are driving ferrari horses apparently? How do i catch up?

    submitted by /u/Coxinh
    [link] [comments]

    Companion not showing in inventory menu

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    One of my companions (archer/scout) isn't showing in the inventory menu any more. I can access him via clan or party menu, but doesn't show in the inventory menu.

    Does anyone know how to fix that (I read people online say firing/re-recruiting them didn't fix it), or any other way I can access their inventory? I'm not above dev console or some other way to access it if anyone knows how :D

    submitted by /u/jhuseby
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes it do be like that though

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Is there an alternate way to Respec some talents? Mod I'm using is crashing my game.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    The Character Export Import Mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/16?tab=description) is constantly crashing new or existing campaigns. It looks like this is a common error too.

    Is there an alternate way to adjust talents?

    Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/Amazinglynormal
    [link] [comments]

    Rip my main attacking strat

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Starting my own faction?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    So I've been playing for a little while now, thinking of breaking off from the nords to create a new faction. Does anyone have any tips? I don't really know what to do or how much it'll upset the king

    Edit: so I figure I need to give more info on my situation. So I class myself as still pretty new. I'm something like 300 days in and be been a vassal if the nords for the entire time. Ragnar loves me, but someone else pointed out he's pretty paranoid, I've even played on this paranoia myself in the past to further my standing.

    Currently I can take about 140 people in my Warband, but I also am lord of many castles, villages and towns. I was pretty rich until recently where several poor choices led to me being captured by various scoundrels that bled my purse heavily. I'm slowly recovering my losses but war is ravaging across the lands on all fronts.

    I've not explored any dialogue about wanting to be king as I'm afraid of losing my good standing with Ragnar too soon. No one other than myself seems overly attached to Ragnar but then most of my bridges have been burned with the other lords through warfare.

    I'm at a loss as to what steps I should take.

    submitted by /u/bartey343
    [link] [comments]

    Fair Deal.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Bannerlord Xbox

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Does anybody know if there's a time frame yet? I know nobody has a crystal ball (I don't think😳) but has anyone heard anything?

    submitted by /u/cda809
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with the next step (Warband)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Hi guys, love the game but don't really know what I'm doing...

    I started in the desert area and became really pally with a noble who wants to stir up war with every part of the map. I've been doing his quests and succeeding them, and recently I successfully took over a castle with a siege with a bunch of the other lords. My rep with that one guy is really high, everyone else is fairly middling. One area in particular attacks me whenever I'm there. I've been looting and raiding towns there and beating some of the foreign nobles and their armies, taking one captive and selling him for 4K. I was able to buy one business (a mill) but in other towns, they say no because I'm not in with the local noble. Soooo! My question is - what next? I'm getting what feel like radiant quests that are all quite similar from the nobles in my area (spy, kidnapped person, bandits etc) - do I just keep doing those? My army is about 70 strong and feels quite powerful (I've been beating larger armies) - do I just carry on? My goal is to take over the area that hates me if that's possible - and if so, how?

    Any help or tips would be welcomed! I know it's a well known game in its own right but I still maintain it's grossly underrated on console - gives me a Morrowind vibe in a strange way! So immersive!

    submitted by /u/enthusiasticdave
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what is the use of pommels for polearms? Does it have an effect on the lance?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Osmanlı Modunu Oynadığım Zaman

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Bunu okumuyor olman lazım diyip akçe veriyor ve kurtulamıyorum ne yapmam lazım nasıl kale ele geçirecem yaav

    submitted by /u/korzy60
    [link] [comments]

    A sh*tpost i made back in march while waiting for Bannerlord.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Fief bug

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have this weird bug that I noticed when playing my save after the recent update. I owned 4 castles before the update but when I check on my clan now, it says I have no fief. On the campaign map, the flag of my clan is still on the castles, I can still manage them, place governors etc, even on the encyclopedia the castles are mine.

    The big problem for me is that I don't earn money with them because my clan « don't own them »

    Any idea on how to fix that ?

    submitted by /u/CanardLaque
    [link] [comments]

    How do Bandit and Looter spawn mechanics work.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Id like to have a discussion about looter and bandit spawn mechanics. Ive noticed that a bunch have things have changed since warband, like more than one hideout per bandit faction.

    From personal expreince, ive seen medium size groups of bandits "spawn" hideouts after i destroy them. My theory is that with a large enough party size bandits are able to found lairs in new locations. This explains the daisy chains of hideouts that spread out from each other in regions where bandits aren't policed, such as the southern desert. Ive noticed that after i destroy a hideout if i leave the medium size parties of bandits alone, a new hideout will pop up quick, where if i destroy them they are gone for much longer. All of these mechanics make sense to me and it seems like a good system mostly.

    However Looter mechanics make way less sense to me. Ive noticed after large sieges looters pop up. That makes sense to me. But ive also seen massive amounts looters appear in the middle of my kingdom, which is very far away from battles. Its seems less obvious how you control looters to me.

    There is also questions of if i let looters go instead of capturing them does that help them return faster?

    What do people know about these mechanics?

    submitted by /u/StarkBannerlord
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment