• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Mount & Blade Was watching a time-lapse of calradia and noticed this. Can anyone explain how or why this could've happened.

    Mount & Blade Was watching a time-lapse of calradia and noticed this. Can anyone explain how or why this could've happened.


    Was watching a time-lapse of calradia and noticed this. Can anyone explain how or why this could've happened.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Me riding around the Realm for several weeks in an attempt to hunt down Thy Butterlord

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    My first attempt at modding Bannerlord

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Clenching victory .......

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Rivacheg fief in Warband

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    I've been granted Rivacheg as a fief and oh gods is it a cesspit. The main problem is the sea raiders, who practically carpet the local area. I've smashed a lot but they just seem to spawn, spawn, and spawn again. Is the secret to success stomping the hideout? Having done that, do I have to also stomp the individual bands of raiders as well, or do they just fade away?

    Any other tips as to how to make the fief profitable? At the moment my whole game is attacking sea raiders, which just gets boring after a while (although great for levelling up troops)!

    submitted by /u/KapitaenMeinKapitaen
    [link] [comments]

    Consume the butter chalice. I put a lot of effort into this garbage.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Do you guys think that bannerlord needs to have some type of a castle builder feature? alongside the placement of archers etc?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Having some type of a building feature would improve the general gameplay i think, managing the whole castle to the tiniest details like the placement of your flag, even having the ability to create/decorate the throne room, i think that would be quite nice, adds some more immersion.

    submitted by /u/HardHaxer
    [link] [comments]

    War is hell

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Uh oh

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Not what I had in mind... but okay

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Mods on non-Windows installations?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I play M&B Warband on Linux through Steam. Will mods work with that? If so, is there an idiots' guide to installing them? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/KapitaenMeinKapitaen
    [link] [comments]

    Current state of trade

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Played the game last night for the first time since April and I noticed trade seemed to be working differently. Prices of goods were not fluctuating very much and seemed fairly consistent across the map. The best example of this I have is that furs were selling for 45 in the north and 38 in the desert.

    Can anyone explain to me how trade has been changed? Its easily the best way to get started and make some money.

    submitted by /u/LaytonsCat
    [link] [comments]

    Typical Simp for Rhagaea experience, please dont mind the border gores

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Most profitable workshop??

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Last time i checked it was pottery at Poros , did something changed?

    submitted by /u/TheGodTachanka
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play beta or not?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    I've got about 120 hours but haven't played since may. Kinda want to start a new campagne now, what version should I choose?

    submitted by /u/randy0812
    [link] [comments]

    Where to sell equipment that costs 225,000 Denarii?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    So I have some crazy prices on spears, but apparently nowhere to sell them? Some javelins cost 225,000 denarii but the most money I've ever seen in any town is about 77,000 denarii. So where do you sell this OP super-gear?

    submitted by /u/hamletsdead
    [link] [comments]

    Capturing Castle Haringoth in Warband

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    I'm turning to you as I need advice on how and when to conquer Haringoth Castle (referred as "HC")

    • how many men do I need?
    • is now the time or should I wait?
    • will I be able to hold it afterwards?
    • will I be awarded the castle if I initiate the siege?
    • can I convince counts to follow me without the Marshalship?

    SITRAP: I am a count of the Rhodoks in war with Swadia. We have just captured Praven and all it's butter. To strengthen our position in the region I want to capture HC. During the last day Swadia have written peace deals with the Nords, Vaegir and Khanate leaving their only enemy, us Rhodokians.

    I have a warband of 30 elite men (50% Rhodoks 50% Swadians) with 11 000 Denars

    Hopefully you can tell me how to get my allies to join as gathering another 150 men is...well... what do you think?

    Keep in mind that I play on vanilla on Xbox

    Cheers, Count Guderian

    submitted by /u/Charlie-2-2
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to get rid of my brother?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    I got a really pesky bug where when im going to marry my wife, in the negotiation window it says shes going to marry me and my brother. Ive been googling and it seems some other people have had this bug but no solution.

    submitted by /u/BlessedTacoDevourer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment