• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Mount & Blade Feel my pain......

    Mount & Blade Feel my pain......


    Feel my pain......

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    I lost my beat men

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Our Long Glaive and Saviour

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    I drew my Bannerlord Kuzait character(first time posting on this sub, hope u like it)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Anyone here put more hours into mods than the actual base game?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    400+ hours in prophecy of pendor and yet still to clock it but play it way more than native.

    submitted by /u/Laytonc97
    [link] [comments]

    Made a video going over some of the controls and combat mechanics that the game doesn't explicitly tell you. I'm mainly hoping this will help newer players get good and thus encourage them to stay in the M&B ecosystem, but there is hopefully something for everyone! Feedback welcome. Not a tutorial.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Did they change something with gold? (Bannerlord)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    On my previous playthrough, on one of the earlier versions of the game, I was swimming in gold from villages, Castles, cities, caravans and workshops. On this version 1.4.2, I am making NO money practically. All of the above are giving me stupidly small amounts of gold. Did they nerf how much Gold you get from literally everything? Also, One of my Castles with a small Garrison of 180 men Costs me 2500 gold per day, is that normal? I dont remember this from my previous playthrough.

    submitted by /u/TheStuhr
    [link] [comments]

    The Calradic Calendar - in contemporary Medieval style.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Mercenary owned Castles in Bannerlord

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Howdy,

    I was curious to get the opinion of some of my fellow butterlords and modders. I always thought it would be great if as a mercenary you could own a castle as a base of operations. While also having some of the other mercenaries in the world potentially owning their own castles as well, separate from the kingdoms.

    I was curious, based on the new system in bannerlord with clans and kingdoms, if this was possible to implement? Ideally without every faction immediately declaring war on you as a separate kingdom. It seems to me that a clan that owns a settlement that isn't a kingdom should theoretically be possible.

    I would also like to see the mercenary system fleshed out a little bit more. One of my personal favorite parts of warband and bannerlord has been being a mercenary for hire. Instead of having to travel to get a contract, that kingdoms would send you messages to hire you as a mercenary, independent of you seeking it out. I think the AI already does this with many of the AI mercenary clans. It also seems possible that the system could include the player as well.

    Maybe even if I were to dream that a messenger could come to you sitting in your castle with a small dialogue section to barter for the price. This and perhaps being able to form a mercenary army with your other parties after you reach a certain clan rank.

    Unsure how much any of this is possible, but I can say I would pay to see something like that made into a mod.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Scion504
    [link] [comments]

    Buying IRL merch/armor

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Is there someplace to where i can buy a kingdom of swadia cape/shield and some car stickers (don't judge me its for my cardboard fort)

    submitted by /u/visceralcrumbnutz
    [link] [comments]

    Well, that was a good week

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Just a post gushing about how much I love Bannerlord

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    It's just so cool. Everything in the game feels exciting, even the boring stuff like just marching around or doing the same quest over and over. And even though there are a few bugs and crashes here and there, it's still such a huge improvement over Warband with regards to efficiency, overall game pace, etc.

    Fighting in the game feels so satisfying too. I tend to get knocked out a lot when big battles happen, but it always just feels so good to hack down at least a few Imperial soldiers before getting hacked down myself. I feel legitimately proud when my faction (Battania for life) comes out victorious and legitimately crushed when Imperial cavalry mops the floor with my men.

    All of the factions and lords have so much personality and history, it feels like I'm playing out the actual history of the world, even though Calradia is completely fictional. I'm so glad that TaleWorlds did more worldbuilding in this game compared to Warband.

    TLDR: I just really like Bannerlord. That's about it, lol

    submitted by /u/gman52201
    [link] [comments]

    Darkhan/Heavy Archer Armor bug?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Returning player here from roughly around launch date and I'm unpleasantly surprised that apparently some troops ie. the Khuzait Darkhan and Heavy Horse Archer have mismatched armors?

    Was the Darkhan helmet removed from the game, or is this a bug? In my game, it shows the Darkhan wearing heavy archer armor, while the Heavy Archer is wearing some completely random shittier armor that I've never seen before. Is this intended? If so, that's sucky.

    submitted by /u/Oxenfurt
    [link] [comments]

    I like theses odds

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Playing As A Female

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    This is my first time playing a a female and I was given the advice to marry a good mannered lord and he will take care of the man power for any fief that I take. I wanted to know if it's true and which lord should I pick.

    submitted by /u/RayAlmighty310
    [link] [comments]

    Release the mod tools or I swear he gets it

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    (Geokuju mod) What are the otomo good at?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    then have good gunners?

    submitted by /u/mediocre_khan
    [link] [comments]

    Is mount and blade: warband worth buying on the ps4?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    I was recently looking through the PlayStation store for some games to buy. I came across Mount and Blade when I bought kingdom come deliverance royalty edition. I have heard about this game before and it looks fun but all videos I saw about it mostly just involve the fighting.

    Is this game worth buying on the PS4? Is there a lot you can do or is it just a massive open world with little to do besides fighting? If someone could really give me deep insight in to the game and why it would or would not be worth the purchase I would greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/TurtleHurtleSquirtle
    [link] [comments]

    Shout Out to POC Color Randomizer Mod!!! No more auto-clothing-color changes!!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    This mod solves the problem of your clothing changing color depending on what faction you become a vassal of (or mercenary for). The default config file follows your banner colors, so if you are using a unique banner color scheme with Bannerpaste, then you can keep that color scheme throughout the game. You still have to re-apply your unique banner (by keying in B and then re-pasting) after you become a vassal, but your clothing color never changes. So no more automatic purple clothes if you side with the Empire, or mustard ones if you choose the Aserai.

    If you are really motivated, you can play around with the JSON files to give every clan in the game their own unique banner and shield, and can even set it so if you use Hold My Banner the color scheme randomly flips (e.g., if you've got a white horse on black background, you can set it to randomly swap to black horse on white background).

    Definite winner of a mod.

    submitted by /u/hamletsdead
    [link] [comments]

    say the last goodbye to the kingdom of Swadia, we won't see them in 1258, happy new year!!!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I cannot complete a Kidnapped Daughter quest as the conversation won't continue after I select "about the task you gave me"

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a work-around for this particular bug? I am stuck on this quest, it will not "click to continue" and the only way to get out is to exit the game. What do I do in this situation?

    submitted by /u/HelpfulPug
    [link] [comments]

    Why does it show one last perk to unlock for smithing if I have the last one?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment