• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Mount & Blade Quest Completed

    Mount & Blade Quest Completed


    Quest Completed

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    My only escape

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    My buddies and I finished that video about looters and here it is!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    PSA: Reason why there are no content updates lately.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    I posted this as a comment in the recent post about lack of Content direction in Bannerlord - that was a great thead with a lot of info and content but I feel the key answer was missing.


    They're working on an upgrade/code refactor - think of it as a game engine update.

    This means they can, but shouldn't, be working on other content until it's complete - they've been transparent about this in a recent blog post.

    You may expect rolling content updates again once the refactor is complete.

    ".. Well, we are currently working on quite a large code refactor that should make for an improvement to the underlying code of the game in the long run, but unfortunately, it is taking quite a bit of our attention right now.. "

    Here's a link: https://steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/2456099173710561312

    submitted by /u/Awesome_Guy_Rain
    [link] [comments]

    another one

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    The slow death of captain mode, its the worst I have seen so far.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    When you're told to smile for the camera

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Bannerlord mod you look forward to the most?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    chad aserai vs virgin khanate

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Why is this garrison of one troop so expensive?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Mount and Blade Purchase

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    i am interested in buying mount and blade warband, its cheap on steam and i was wondering is it worth it buying because i want to play with other people, because theres this new bannerlord it seems as warband is no longer relevant, even tho bannerlord dosen't seem as good as warband, is there a community or something that i can play warband with?

    submitted by /u/Zverkan12
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to start a new save whenever the game patches?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    And should I therefore wait until they do drop a patch so that when I start my character they get the longest run before I have to reroll?

    submitted by /u/Kykladen
    [link] [comments]

    Game crash

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Wow, my game just crashed. I need early access to end quickly 😫

    submitted by /u/tieskim0
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to find any companion that is good for running a caravan

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I've been looking around the map trying to find any companion that has the specific traits which will help me get more income from a caravan. I've read how there are specific names given to them like "Spicevendor", "Swift", or "Bitterdraught", but I have pretty much explored the entire map and haven't been able to find one at all. On my first character I would just visit the taverns and see who was there and eventually find them after an hour or so, but I've spent nearly 12 hours on my new character searching everywhere with no luck. I'm not sure if this is some kind of bug in the game right now or if I'm just extremely unlucky, but if anyone has any clue as to why I can't find them please let me know.

    submitted by /u/JKB12
    [link] [comments]

    Why is one of my heroes adding no skills in Viking conquest?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    anyone think bannerlord might go on the ps5?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    god i hope so because im not getting a pc anytime soon

    submitted by /u/human_bean115
    [link] [comments]

    Found a game ending bug

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    So tonight I had war declared on me and had a city raided. I went to defend the city, effectively eliminating the treacherous enemy and released him. Then I went back to the campaign map and was stuck in an endless loop of him talking to me.

    Everything I did, anywhere I clicked, it did not matter. I ended up having to reload the last save, which did the same thing. I absolutely love this game though, just sucks when a game ending bug is found!

    submitted by /u/lovecheese45
    [link] [comments]

    Can't trade prisoners with members of my clan?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    had a quest to capture a particular lord, and caught up to him. i have other clan members as their own parties, but in my army (to boost leadership). we fought and the lord i'm meant to capture was defeated. however, one of my clan members was the one to capture him, and there is no way for me to make him give him to me.

    submitted by /u/cjhobbes
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a king not a village

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I'm having this really weird glitch with my mount and blade warband game where my inventory refreshes like I'm a village and all I have left is village items I never had before (iron, hides, grain) ... is there anyway to fix this because I've gotten so far in this save but even the other ones that I load up seem to end up with the same problem.

    submitted by /u/theonepaladin
    [link] [comments]

    Persino virgin

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    So I just finished PoP, to just now realize there was a bunch of sub mods and cool tweaks, which is kinda sad.

    So my question is there anything I should know going into persino that might be similar?

    submitted by /u/SpakDuhMonke
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment