• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Mount & Blade How to play Vlandia (Sound on)

    Mount & Blade How to play Vlandia (Sound on)


    How to play Vlandia (Sound on)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Dear Rodhoks.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    please do not throw butter in this lake - the germans are at it again!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I mapped out a game of With Fire and Sword to see how weird the borders got

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    I Sieged my first Castle and the Swadians almost immediately tried taking it back. After defeating the army that outnumbered us 3-1, I decided to increase our garrison so as to deter the enemy. Is this a proper Garrison Size?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Can you command troops to attack specific groups?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Like can I get cavalry to attack archers and mounted archers to attack cavalry? Also any tips for what formation I should use for each group when facing bigger numbers?

    submitted by /u/BadActsForAGoodPrice
    [link] [comments]

    First time I've ever seen 117 bandits on one caravan

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    (Rant) I fucking hate warband modders who make giant ass castle siege maps

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Small or mid large maps for castle/town sieges are pretty good for single player but why do some modders make such big maps that basically:

    1. Make loading in the map take more time
    2. Running is slow af in warband and you can't even ride a horse on sieges
    3. Takes forever for your troops to get to the ladders or gates if they didn't die by archers
    4. The worst part is if it's a town and you have a spy mission it takes even longer to find the NPC 5.makes attacking the town/castle boring and not fun especially if there's a fucking siege tower to be pushed at the end

    Large maps are only good for multiplayer warband that have spawn checkpoints.

    Sure large maps may look nice and all but the battles are just longer and not much fun.

    (If there's any grammar issues well sorry)

    submitted by /u/DUCATISLO
    [link] [comments]

    I made peace with a faction but the army keeps trying to speak with me.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    So the army tried to attack me, I sued for peace, now he is friendly but I cannot move anywhere because he is right next to me and talks to me trying to start a fight but then remembers he is friends with me.

    submitted by /u/Carthargo_Nova
    [link] [comments]

    Warband noob questions

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    I'm new to this game but I like it a lot. I'm doing a honorable trade / bandit hunting / investment early game, so far I have businesses in all but 4 towns and an all cavalry army of mostly blunt weapon users. I have received and rejected offers of vassalage because I wanted to have a business in every town before I start angering people, however this caused 2 kings whose capital I didn't yet invest in to have - 3 relations with me.

    Questions:

    What are my options for increasing relations with several kings to good enough?

    Do I need to get khergits in my party to ever be able to catch steppe bandits?

    Can I mod the game to talk to village elders and guild masters from the village/town menu, and to get cattle to follow me, and still get achievements? If yes, how?

    Thank you for helping a recruit out.

    submitted by /u/tirion1987
    [link] [comments]

    Public Talker

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Anyone else notice Leadership traits, public talker? 10%more effective forum/market place/temple/festival effects.🤔🤔

    submitted by /u/ChiefPacabowl
    [link] [comments]

    How do I progress at a decent pace?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    I'm a beginner and I think I'm going to start another campaign now that I somewhat have a grasp on the game. My biggest issue is it takes me forever to do anything and I'm not sure if that's intentional or not. My last game I didn't receive my first fief until my character was 40 and most of the world had been conquered by 3 factions. I was never able to defend my castle or town and the emperor never helped me. I also failed the main quest for taking so long.

    I just don't understand how to progress quickly I guess, even at the end my clan level was only 3 and I could barely muster any armies. I'm adoring this game so far (even though it does have some glaring flaws from the whole early access thing) but the idea of another 30 hours or so going down the drain because I suck does not sound appealing to me haha.

    submitted by /u/thegrommet
    [link] [comments]

    It’s been roughly 3 months since I played, can someone give me a rundown over the major changes?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Or a link to recent patches would work. I put in quite a few hours on it when it first came out. I got to the late game where the kingdom I was a part of was basically going to win. My big thing is, did they fix the skill tree???? When I stopped playing half the skill was bugged and didn't work. Wondering if it's worth getting back into. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Team-CCP
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best ranged unit in Warband?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    What are you gentlemen and lady's playing while you are waiting for new patch?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Personally, I play multiplayer with friends. I would prefer to play Warhammer 2 but I am also waiting patch in that too :D

    submitted by /u/kanelikeisari
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or does Bannerlord fall into the uncanney valley of combat AI?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I find it slightly funny/disturbing how soldiers in bannerlord combat always act like a collective hive mind rather than as individuals, moving in formation like a flock of birds. Cavalry is much better in this regard, they feel much more autonomous. But I keep getting struck by how the infantry AI seems to prioritize staying in formation/doing whatever the hive mind ordained it to rather than having a few soldiers act more individually and take care of this lunatic (me) with a broadsword who somehow made it onto the walls before the rest of the sieging army. I find myself repeatedly in a situation where I'm standing on the walls and dozens of enemy soldiers run by me to try and tip the ladders or whatever.

    I understand programming soldier behaviour must be a monumental task but I wonder if this is something we can still reasonably expect to improve down the line, with soldiers being able to act more as individuals, especially against threats in close proximity.

    submitted by /u/every1bcool
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 question.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Hi, I got the Warband on PS4 just when it releases, and then got the Platinum trophy, played it like 10x times, because I love it. But now, I would love to do something fun, like on PC I would just make army of archers etc. But I would love to use cheats for money, so I wouldn't have to grind another hours just to have a few battles. I tried to look for the cheats, but all I found was "up up down down left right left right" but it doesn't work. Is there a way for money cheat? Or am I stuck with normal game?

    submitted by /u/HugoSmileCZE
    [link] [comments]

    The Raider experience | M&B II : Bannerlord

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Swadians gaining territory, randomly

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Aight so uhh, basically, Im at war with the Sarranids as my own faction, i go to siege their final city, and after its over, I look back at my homeland, and the Swadians have gained 3 castles and one city, after no battles or anything, they just took my territory with no combat, they arent at war with me nor anyone i am, wondering what's happening...

    submitted by /u/Republic-Of-Bananas
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone who hasn’t tried multiplayer, check out captain mode

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    It's so fun even for a multiplayer noob. I've been ignoring my campaign cuz it's so great

    submitted by /u/blood_n_fire
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best Roman mod for Warband?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    I redownload Warband and realized I have some mods for it already from back in the day. I have a couple Roman mods, which is the best one? I have Bellum Imperii and Roma Oritur. Any of those good? Any better ones?

    submitted by /u/DubiousDevil
    [link] [comments]

    If i own fiefs as a mercenary, and leave the kingdom, do i still get to keep my fief?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    If I had trade 225, and I join a kingdom as a merc, and I buy a fief, and then I leave the kingdom, do I get to keep the fief or do I have to give it back?

    submitted by /u/ARealCentrist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment