• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Mount & Blade Why aren't my dudes reminding me it's Thursday?! Have we lost all sense of time in Quarantine? Is it even Thursday?

    Mount & Blade Why aren't my dudes reminding me it's Thursday?! Have we lost all sense of time in Quarantine? Is it even Thursday?


    Why aren't my dudes reminding me it's Thursday?! Have we lost all sense of time in Quarantine? Is it even Thursday?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    I think I just deflected a javelin with my arrow

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Sketch 15: The Arena - I've seen some small footage of the arena. I think what I'm most excited about is there being spectators in the arena, it makes it feel so much more immersive. Are there other arena changes to be excited about?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Better late than never

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    The Butterlords said it couldn't be done

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I was promised a castle

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Check your e-mail guys. They just send new keys... Finally got one :)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    With the sturgian boys

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    First time in my life I clicked the "Print receipt" button. It's 2020, harvests gotta be documented on paper, right?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Bannerlord MP in nutshell

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I FINALLY GOT IT!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    To anyone kind enough to share/give out keys. Please do not post it as text or images. Bots will pick them up and put them on sale on shady websites, rather DM or use a random selector thing to pick out who to give the key to.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    To be honest, I'd love Warband Viking Conquest remster in Bannerlord engine

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    By "Warband remater" I mean Warband rules (playing forever as one character, kings being always kings, same character skills, etc)

    And by "Bannerlord engine" I mean improved performance and AI, especially pathing.

    submitted by /u/gael_the_druid
    [link] [comments]

    it's harvesting season dudes

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    AAAAA

    taking my pc to the modem can't wait 5 hours

    submitted by /u/lehorselessman
    [link] [comments]

    First Time ever actually having a faction eliminated in a playthrough... Better late than never

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    You battled hard, the war is won. Time to move onto Bannerlord

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Ask and Humphrey provides...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Release is 12 days away. Let's look at the 2019 perks list again andextrapolate SP info from it [credit: u/WillPower7777]

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    A House divided

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    I have seen how entusiastic members of this redit have been about Bannerlord and i think its time to ask: "How many of us are not leaving Warband for Bannerlord?".

    Personaly i dont think i shall be buying Bannerlord. Might get it down the road (with a nice discount), but i think it is expensive, my old PC cant handle it and i am not ready to leave warband.

    I have played warband non stop since 2010, poured Thousands of hours into the game, made many many mod assets (most of them to myself some for Mods), and i dont know if Warband more than a game has become a habbit or a lifestyle for me... i have some time to kill? I Mod a bit for warband. I can finaly relax after a long day? Warband it is!

    All this to say that i see Bannerlord with a bit of fear... i see a comunity that will stop moding and creating new stuff for a game that has given us so much and eventualy that game shall dry and dispear, but such is life.

    How many of you will still continue to play warband? And keeping this comunity and all the moding alive?

    (1-sorry for the bad english, not a native speaker. 2-Dont get me wrong, in no way watsoever i want to cast a dark shadow over Bannerlord or the joy of this comunity. It might just be that i am a bit too conservative and afraid of change.)

    submitted by /u/az0resnightfever
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be another siege test today?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Just got a beta invite but...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    I left my home, and travelled to my parents home because of this fuckin Coronavirus quarantine. And left my rig in my home, too. :( This is fucked.

    submitted by /u/tinyspeckinspace
    [link] [comments]

    Attempting to recreate the empire, anyone know what the vassals were called? If not, what was the Byzantine equivalent?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment