• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Mount & Blade trying to reason with garrison be like:

    Mount & Blade trying to reason with garrison be like:


    trying to reason with garrison be like:

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    I can't wait for this new mobile game to come out!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Who else has never beaten Warband but has played it for thousands of hours?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I personally have never beaten the game (even though I know I could easily) because after I conquer a bunch of territory I realize the rest of the game will just be a loop of the same thing over and over.

    submitted by /u/HavelBro_Logan
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve done it. Got this game 3 years ago and I wanted to hit 1000 hrs before bannerlord. Man I love this game.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    The Goddess Astraea demanded that I create this.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Sketch 7: Legionary - Advance, and hold the line.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Pendor unique spawns 0.02s after you ransom them for a gem

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Enjoy

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Wait, what?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    So satisfying!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord | MASSIVE BANDIT HORDE against the EMPIRE

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Calradia is just one continent. The Nords sailed there from somewhere else. What other continents could be out there?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    The crazy thing about this is that Elder Scrolls only covers one continent plus the island of high rock and some archipelagos with Tamriel. Also, both Tamriel and Calradia feature a variety of terrains / environments with real world equivalents more or less, with TES high fantasy elements showing up in the geography especially at the ground level.

    Naturally TES and M&B are completely different gameplay wise, and total conversion mods of M&B have given us new continents like Pendor and Perisno(is that the name of the continent or just the mod?) with lore of their own. The devs clearly made Calradia as a map first and leave a lot of lore wide open. Can't wait for Bannerlord but I wonder about other continents in the M&B universe.

    submitted by /u/Habitantedelsotano
    [link] [comments]

    The sadness of not being here for launch

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I just found out that my spring break is happening on the launch date and I'm going to London over break

    I've been waiting eight years

    submitted by /u/ElWrongo
    [link] [comments]

    Battle sizes

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    What will the battle sizes of bannerlord be? I'm struggling to run a 150 v 150 on enhanced battle mod on medium graphics. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/VierK27
    [link] [comments]

    How do you use ranged weapons effectively?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    i find them hard to aim from a distance, but up close they dont fire fast enough to kill enemies before they kill me.

    submitted by /u/XyZ_MaN
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when i retract my vassalage to a king?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    I am currently a subject under the Kingdom of Swadia, yet i want to be free now. If i retract my vassalage do i become independent peacefully? To i keep my fiefs?

    submitted by /u/AndrewMeec04
    [link] [comments]

    Mount and Blade is my escape

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    I get why I like this game so much now. Whenever people ask gamers why they play games,they give this stupid response: "gaming is my escape from reality" or something generic like that. I never got that though. Games are just fun and I like to play them. End of story. But this game does something to you; it makes you feel like you matter in a world that's not your own without making me a protagonist of some grand story like skyrim and many other rpgs. Mount and Blade is an actual escape, not the metaphorical crap people say to explain why they love gaming.

    submitted by /u/BlindAngel729
    [link] [comments]

    Features like Qualis Gems in other mods

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Heya,

    today I started up Floris expanded again, and remembered why I'd always stop playing this game, modded or not, after some time I just regret some stat choices, because the amount you can get is fairly limited overall, and I feel like I have to choose between having logistical skills, or not being useless in a fight.
    Is there any mod, other than PoP that offers the possibility of beefing your character up to the maximum?

    Grateful for all answers, and I apologise in advance for whatever mistakes I might have made with this post.

    submitted by /u/DrAutissimo
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having problems like this in the beta?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Corona in Calradia RIP

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment