• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Mount & Blade When Sultan Hakim won't award you Dhirim for the 27th time

    Mount & Blade When Sultan Hakim won't award you Dhirim for the 27th time


    When Sultan Hakim won't award you Dhirim for the 27th time

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:10 AM PST

    Trying to break my Warband addiction and get back into drawing, here's a live and undead rhodok sharpshooter

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:37 PM PST

    Exploring the edge of the map in Bannerlord

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:49 AM PST

    I’m playing Floris and this happens , wtf is this a bug

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:47 AM PST

    Another one bites the dust /u/Meezv

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:11 AM PST

    Campaign coop/multiplayer

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:03 AM PST

    I am thinking a lot about it. Like throw in singleplayer map another player, a friend you can play with. You can cooperate or even play against each other. I know there is a mod where you can play coop in a party but I would love that feature you both can have each own party and play independetly, even more players than 2. I know this "suggestion" has holes in it but I like that idea. Has anyone thought about it as well?

    submitted by /u/mandacek
    [link] [comments]

    I bought this game on the ps4 about 4 days ago and have never played PC games before. I’m addicted asf!! Anything I should know? Because I feel like a pro already but still manage to find out new things?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:00 PM PST

    [Pendor] Help, I can't recruit Lords

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:36 AM PST

    I can't ask vassals to join my faction. Currently have 65 right to rule, my faction has 2 towns and 4 castles (2 villages still unassigned) and when i talk to vassals i don't even get the option to ask them to join me. Highest relation i've tried was +24. I don't even get the option when i take them prisoner, just either let them go or ransom (even when they say they like my faction upon being captured)

    am i doing sth wrong or is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/SimCog
    [link] [comments]

    Calradia is a mess

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    Classic Native/GK MP Footage

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:26 AM PST

    warsword bug

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    Friendly towns are marked as hostile for some reason?

    submitted by /u/LuigiOnSteroids
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord Beta- Gladius slash attacks with/without Chain Combo

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:05 PM PST

    Bannerlord team deathmatch

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:09 AM PST

    Why Bannerlord Combat IS Better Than Warband!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:40 AM PST

    I killed the bandits in with the kidnapped girl and saved her and asked her to join my party but she isn't in it

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:07 AM PST

    it had the screen where she asked if I would take her home and I said yes. The only person in my party is me and she's just not in the party or the overland map and just disappeared.

    submitted by /u/gameslayer4o4
    [link] [comments]

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Experience 4

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:55 AM PST

    The Captain game mode could be its own entire game.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:56 AM PST

    Played the beta for the first time this weekend and I'm already addicted. The captain game mode is utterly amazing (aside a few bugs and some slightly overpowered items, like shields never breaking). The game mode is honestly like tiger knights and mount and blade combined.

    Loving what I've seen so far, so keep it up M&B Devs.

    submitted by /u/MRmichybio
    [link] [comments]

    [AWOIAF 5.1] Freezing when returning to world map

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:46 AM PST

    I installed AWOIAF 5.1 and started a new character in Essos.

    Whenever I leave a town/castle, the game freezes up for 5-10 seconds. My PC fans ramp up during this time (presumably CPU load,) then the game unfreezes and I'm able to play normally again. I have a fairly powerful PC and I did not have any issues like this with version 4.3.6 that I was playing before. Restarting the game and lowering the graphics settings didn't seem to do anything to fix it.

    Does anyone know what I can do about this issue, or should I downgrade again and wait a few more versions?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BackwardSpy
    [link] [comments]

    Warsword?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:48 AM PST

    is it possible to recruit Lords in warsword because recruiting queek would be really cool

    submitted by /u/LuigiOnSteroids
    [link] [comments]

    Floris mod pack issue.(mirrored by nexus)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:31 AM PST

    Floris has this thing where bandits will group up. Its gotten out of control and all bandits have 2k+ armies and i cant save any villages from bandit infestations, and i cant do any bandit hideout quest because my game nearly crashes from all the troops.

    submitted by /u/HotshotAWG
    [link] [comments]

    Awoif loot problem

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:34 AM PST

    I was playing the game everything was fine I was getting loot after battles but there was a small update on the workshop and after that no more loot and even some battles where the hostile warband had like 14 prisoners had only 3 recruitable even tho there were no other parties then me attacking them. The worst is no loot I have a party of 30 people and even after fighting 105 people I get no loot, it's becoming impossible to sustain my warband other then trading I have no steady income.

    submitted by /u/Azura13e
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment