• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    Mount & Blade Is this posible? Mod idea

    Mount & Blade Is this posible? Mod idea


    Is this posible? Mod idea

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:17 AM PST

    There is a secret door on native siege map of Durquba

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:08 AM PST

    DevBlog When

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:12 AM PST

    A Dev Blog is never late, it arrives precisely when it means to.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:47 AM PST

    Will you help Norda raid all the villages and find the monastery artifacts and slaughter the monks and priests? Come on! It will be lots of fun!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:16 AM PST

    You can chamber 2 attacks at once

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:28 AM PST

    Why is the blood and steel mod an exe file?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:28 AM PST

    New to warband,installing some mods was confused as to why warband is an exe file

    submitted by /u/numbers12and3
    [link] [comments]

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord | My Best Battle Yet! -Bannerlord Captain Mode 2019

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:58 AM PST

    I wish the Dev team would release "Bannerlord When" sticker merch

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:27 AM PST

    It would be a hilarious response to the all the whining the community did during development & I would definitely buy some

    submitted by /u/Anonymo_Stranger
    [link] [comments]

    F

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:54 AM PST

    Pendor Independent Roleplay Playthrough.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:49 PM PST

    Hey everyone! This is my first post on the sub here and I'm happy to be here. Just need some advice on how to proceed with my playthrough.

    So as the title says, I'm doing a full independent playthrough with Prophesy of Pendor. The rules are simple:

    1. Cannot become a vassal at all for any faction whatsoever.

    2. Cannot use faction units from the main factions. Only Pendor, Vaccavia, Mettenheim, Barclay, Noldor and Mercenaries allowed. The exception to this are any units that my companions bring in.

    3. I chose the letter option in character creation so basically only the Fierdsvain and D'Shar like me.

    So the issue here is I got a really good and lucky start. Currently level 11, with around 16k Denars from clearing out Vanskerry Raiders. I have Adventurer's, Vaccavia Sentinels, Pendor Footmen, Omen Seekers (from Red Brotherhood trader) and one Noldor Ranger (Also Red Brotherhood trader). My companions are Lethaldiran, Sir Rayne and Sir Jocelyn who I sent out to get Right to Rule.

    My question is... Where and how do I build up my income? I've done a couple quests for the Fierdsvain Jarls. Should I start Noldor grinding right away? I've played Pendor a while back but I never actually did a full independent playthrough. Suggestions? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DarkestWarlord1
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most off the walls crazy mod for this game?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:59 AM PST

    I don't intend on using mods for a proper play through, not yet anyways. But I do want to know what silly, crazy, and bizarre mods there are for this game

    submitted by /u/mariusiv
    [link] [comments]

    Diplomacy litdum vs Diplomacy MRCMod

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:48 AM PST

    Could someone tell me which one of these will give me the better modded native experience? Or maybe suggest a different mod that would allow me to play Warband but improved. I played Floris but didn't like it that much.

    submitted by /u/SofaKingWe_toddit
    [link] [comments]

    Want to try a new YouTuber?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    Thanks steam, you got me a free dlc

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:48 AM PST

    I bought Napoleonic Wars, found out it's MP only and refunded it, but I still have the module and can play the DLC. Thanks, Steam

    submitted by /u/SharpNeedle
    [link] [comments]

    Prestige on PoP

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:11 AM PST

    Greetings me lords. So I established my CKO and upgraded them knights couple of times, then I stuck because my prestige isn't increasing. I've asked my companions to train but I think it's rather not effective. So anyone here knows how prestiges work on PoP?

    submitted by /u/ponoev
    [link] [comments]

    Losing way too many troops in Medieval Conquests due to random events

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:22 AM PST

    The random events are sandstorms, snowstorms and stuff like that but also things like "warring and arguing within the party", note that this is not the same as low morale, but also a random event.

    I would be okay with these things if they wouldn't make me lose so many men. I'm serious. I had 150 troops and I lost 117 to , one time before that I lost 58 men to a sandstorm. I know from previous playthroughs that leveling up and increasing your pathfinding, spotting and leadership skills will lower the amount of men lost, but is there a way to just disable them totally? I would re-implement them later on when I'm a higher level, but these random events are just absolutely overpowered in the early-game.

    submitted by /u/The_Midgenator
    [link] [comments]

    It's ma boi King Graveth.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:33 AM PST

    Is there any way to improve the texts in warband?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:53 AM PST

    It is so blurry i can barely read it

    submitted by /u/numbers12and3
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have the files for the Skyrim: Civil War mod?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:40 PM PST

    The one that was taken down off moddb a while ago. I found a cnet link, but it only leads to a dead installer with a "The remote name could not be resolved: 'wondersdb.com'." error.

    So does anyone have the files themselves, or a place I can download them?

    submitted by /u/Mareykan
    [link] [comments]

    Pendor-Lethaldiran disgruntled

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:20 PM PST

    Lethaldiran has a moral of 0 despite me telling both Riva and Ediz to fuck off.

    He says that he's downright appalled at my leadership and the state of affairs, but all I've been doing is staying in my walled fief and training up a huscarl army.

    What does he want? It's been a while since a battle's gone to pot.

    Fingers crossed for mitchymatt to appear in the comments.

    submitted by /u/El17ROK
    [link] [comments]

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord | My Best Battle Yet! -Bannerlord Captain M...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:57 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment