• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Mount & Blade When Rduna hooks you up with some fat stacks

    Mount & Blade When Rduna hooks you up with some fat stacks


    When Rduna hooks you up with some fat stacks

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:10 PM PST

    Loot near the Marshal they said...it‘d be fun they said

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:29 AM PST

    Me and the boys setting up a Velvet Weavery and Dyeworks in Rivacheg

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:17 AM PST

    When Dhirim and Uxkhal are both under seige and Harlaus calls a feast in Praven

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:05 AM PST

    Heading to Curaw then saw this..

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:29 AM PST

    Just in time for Bannerlord, I finally did it. Only took me 4 years.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:08 PM PST

    [Prophesy of Pendor] Better to have an all cavalry army or an all archer army with infantry?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:59 AM PST

    I want to go through Pendor this time without losing too much units (both in siege and field battles) and beat the game.

    I tried doing an all archer army with the occassional infantry, but they die too fast on any difficulty. Are cavalry armies better? If so what groups should I put them in and what are the best troops for them? It doesn't matter if they are expensive. I prefer troops that excel (as in not losing too much units) both in field and siege battles. I also want them to counter unique spawns easily, if possible.

    submitted by /u/CensarOfNensar
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord vs. Warband combat mechanics

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:07 AM PST

    Can the beta testers let us know how the combat feels compared to Warband? One of my favorite things is how connected the combat feels to your input, and I hope Bannerlord plays the same

    submitted by /u/NuclearTrinity
    [link] [comments]

    fuck fuck fuck shit fuck oh fuck shit help what do

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:10 PM PST

    [POP]How do i reset the message log?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:34 AM PST

    I've used the skip 200 days cheat to get my upgraded armor faster and now my log is gone. I know how the log works and it's just silenced automatically if it's overwhelmed but i've waited for around 30 minutes and it's still gone. Is there a way to just reset it?

    submitted by /u/sipabatu
    [link] [comments]

    Cavalry charges

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:13 AM PST

    Is there any way to do a Ride of the Rohirrim style cavalry charge where you just run over their first wave of infantry?

    submitted by /u/p792161
    [link] [comments]

    I had Jeremus and Baheshtur fighting for me but they were captured by Swadians after I lost a battle. Now every time I try to rescue them from Praven they are wearing Harlaus’s sigil and they jump me whenever we escape. Is this a glitch or are they officially property of the Butterlord?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:17 PM PST

    How does the game's internal economy work, and is it worth the effort to try and effect change through influencing that economy?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:08 AM PST

    I was chatting with the guildmaster at my capital who was explaining where Suno fell among the other towns of Calradia in terms of it's economic output and whathaveyou. That got me wondering, how those calculations are done and what forces impact those rankings. Also I wondered what the result of having better or worse rankings is on my own kingdom's bottom line.

    So what forces impact the economy, either on a single city level or on the world at large if it's all very interconnected?

    How do those impacts effect me?

    What can I do to effect change within that system?

    Is it worth it to bother or should I just concern myself with conquest and keeping the nobility happy?

    submitted by /u/dovetc
    [link] [comments]

    Has there been any talk about enterprises?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:38 AM PST

    I hope they're expanded in Bannerlord to actual corporate levels.

    submitted by /u/ReligionOfBlood
    [link] [comments]

    [TLD] Questions about traits

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:50 AM PST

    I've been playing TLD for years, and I love this mod. The setting is phenomenal, but one thing that has always bugged me are how elusive the traits are. There is so little information given about them, I have no idea what I need to do to get them.

    I've seen this list but it more just points in the direction than telling you the actual requirements. Take "Steward's Blessing" for example:

    You have become highly esteemed by the Steward Denethor and your status has risen among the men of Gondor as a result. The cost to recruit Gondorians has been reduced and you may now attempt to give orders to Gondorian armies.

    How am I supposed to know what highly esteemed means? How high does my relationship have to be??

    And I've have tried getting the berserker trait with no sucess. Have fought many battles without armour (no helm, no shirt, no gloves, no boots), no luck. How many battles do I need to fight? Do I have to survive? Do I need a certain amount of kills? None of this info I can find anywhere.

    The one trait I seem to have gotten (accidentally at that) was "Bravery", I was ambushed by 18 orcs vs 1, and killed them all.

    Would appreciate if there was a complete guide to all of them somewhere, instead of remaining a mystery for the player to stumble upon.

    Paging /u/Kham-TLD

    submitted by /u/Soyuz_
    [link] [comments]

    Best LotR mods

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Title. Those that enjoy LotR, what's your favorite mod that adds LotR flavor or total conversion.

    submitted by /u/masterdavid98
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to swap the look of armor pieces with Morgh's editor?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:45 AM PST

    I've been playing POP a bunch again and working on my custom knighthood order. Unfortunately I really don't like the look of the noldor gear but I still want their armor to be strong, so I was hoping to pick out a couple armor pieces not used by any units and swap its look using Morgh's editor with the look of armor I *do* like and beef up the stats to match top tier armor.

    So I tried editing some plate harness armors to take the look of heraldic mail (I like my banner and want to see it plastered all over my troops). I went and copied down the mesh names of the 2 heraldic armors I like and went to paste them into the mesh names for the plate harness I wanted to overwrite. I did the updates necessary, but when I loaded up the game one of the armors was the heraldic one but it was all in a dark red, not the usual default black/green which later inherits the banner colors, and the other one was invisible entirely.

    Is there something I'm missing? Is it not possible with just Morgh's editor? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Blargh2O
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way we can set up Bannerlord Beta multiplayer skirmish on the weekends, kind if like Calradic Campaign

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:31 AM PST

    I noticed there is multiplayer skirmish servers in the custom browser. There is usually only like 8 people in some of them. Maybe we can get a decent crowd going.

    submitted by /u/CthulhuPalMike
    [link] [comments]

    What Mod should I play next?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:59 AM PST

    Hey just conquered Pendor and pretty much did everything you can do in the game. I am basically a god. What are some good mods I should try out?

    submitted by /u/Flyers456
    [link] [comments]

    (AWOIAF) Varys Targaryen Kingsguard armor

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:55 AM PST

    Hello, everyone. Im playing awoiaf 4.3 and i have completed the varys quest triggering the Dany invasion. I saw somewhere that you are given a targaryen kingdguard armor when you complete his yasks but i didnt get it. What can i do to get it in v4.3?

    submitted by /u/Jeight1993
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment