• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Mount & Blade As a Rhodok, "Mount and Blade" isn't very accurate. So I changed it.

    Mount & Blade As a Rhodok, "Mount and Blade" isn't very accurate. So I changed it.


    As a Rhodok, "Mount and Blade" isn't very accurate. So I changed it.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:38 PM PST

    MFW I've been checking the wrong email account for 2 months, whereas I'd already received the beta invite 50 days ago on my other email

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:00 AM PST

    My current playthrough in a nutshell

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:50 AM PST

    10 Questions Gravethcucks CAN'T ANSWER (Number 4 will surprise you)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:22 AM PST

    Vaegir architecture is so fascinating.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:47 PM PST

    Count Haringoth can go eat a bag of dicks.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:45 PM PST

    A partizan's life is the life for me.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:35 AM PST

    I will never forget you fren

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:14 PM PST

    Legions of the Empire, doing their duty

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:32 PM PST

    Insert Some riding into sunset music

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:47 AM PST

    Leave Dad Harlaus alone

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:32 AM PST

    Bannerlord Beta- His face tho

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:05 AM PST

    Finest Harem in all the Khergit lands

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:50 AM PST

    dammit Harlaus

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:29 AM PST

    Tell me your opinions on all factions you aren't in

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:10 AM PST

    I'll go first:

    Rhodoks: Actually threatening to Swadians. I respect them as fighters, but recognize that they are extremely dangerous to the kingdoms. Their shitposters are kinda annoying tho. I usually keep away from Rhodoks and let the other lords do the fighting, while I focus on Vagiers.

    Nords: Honestly Nords are pretty chill when we aren't fighting. When they are fighting us, they become really annoying. I've lost a fair share of castles to these guys, but I have been able to knock King Ragnar on his ass a few times. Nords IRL are nice tho, they are way cooler than Rhodoks, and unlike Rhodoks Swadians and Nords can set aside our differences to fight common foes. Like...

    Vagiers: Very, very stubborn. They are barely hanging on by a thread, yet somehow still survive. I find King Graveth extremely annoying, and he REALLY hates me. Their units are easy to kill, but there is so many of them that they overwhelm me, similar to Nords. I've never really stumbled into a lot of Vagiers here or anywhere, but they typically seem to tend to themselves.

    Khergits: I think all 5 other kingdoms can come together and collectively agree that nobody likes these guys. Seriously, at least the Rhodoks are good at fighting. These guys are an utter J O K E. In my playthrough, they are completely gone, all of it absorbed into Swadia. I've never met an actual Khergit in my life. They are so easy to siege. This might be unpopular, but I find them as easy to siege as the Nords, but for different reasons. Nords I can just order everyone to sit back and fire at them all day until they are chipped down to nothing, but Khergits can be killed easily without worry.

    Sarranids: They seem pretty chill, I've not met many Sarranids in the fandom, but in-game we are mostly friendly. Both of us agree that we hate the Rhodoks tho, which is nice.

    submitted by /u/El_Zorro_The_Fox
    [link] [comments]

    What situation would you choose to starve someone instead of siege them?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:06 PM PST

    Even though my apartment caught fire and I can't game... I'm still bummed.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:32 PM PST

    This isn't a "gimme a key" post. Because it would be useless to have one at this point.

    It kind if feels memeish IRL.

    So anyways my place got burninated about a month ago due to a shittily disposed of cigarette.

    And even though I still haven't been able to move back in I'm super bummed I haven't got a key yet.

    I think I've got a M&B addiction.

    Also this community really makes me smile sometimes so.. I guess thanks for that.

    submitted by /u/TheStrangeView
    [link] [comments]

    M'lord

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:30 AM PST

    Dear King Graveth

    My lord I have infiltrated the walls of Praven. Following your instruction, I shall set up a far left anti Swadian propaganda outlet. The threat posed by Charlie Kirk's Turn Point Swadia is too great. If the Swadians are radicalised and become nationalistic zeolots taking of the butter will become impossible the sheer amount of extra Swadian Knights that will join King Harlus...

    So I am going to hire only wealthy middle class Praven dwellers. With borderline communist ideals and and sjw tendencies to work at our brand new propaganda outlet "The Swadian" we will turn Swadia against eachother from within while presenting ourselves as non state funded and butter for the people reliable news source.

    In reality the Rhodoks will have a majority sharehold in the company just as Lady Isolla of Suno

    We'll label our opinion pieces as fact and the Praven courts wm not be able to do anything to stop us. Spreading misinformation is the plan here.

    Turning Point Swadia will crumble under our stuck up moral high ground lookin as opinion pieces written by high paid middle class liberal Swadians that want butter for the people.

    I will soon be posting advertisements for the outlet and the fake news will start going on and on.

    -UnstoppableOnslaught

    submitted by /u/UnstoppableOnslaught
    [link] [comments]

    How to start?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:50 PM PST

    I'm a relatively new player who played the shit out of the game for like 40 hours over different characters and stopped because I got bored.

    I left off with an army of about 40 (20 Nord infantry, a handful of swadian infantry and Calvary, and about 10 vaegir archers. Got rid of the Calvary because they would just run off and die.

    Had about 15,000 denars, no businesses and no kingdom affiliation.

    Pretty good gear, chain mail and a heavy military hammer for blunt damage.

    I was making my income by just taking slaves by running up in battles and snagging knock outs so I could save up for businesses.

    To get to the point, is there a better way to go about building up money, income, gear and an army in the early?

    If anybody cares about what my stats were

    LVL 12 (Noble) S:15 A:7 I:6 C:18

    Power strike:5 Prisoner management:6 Leadership:6 Surgery:2 Path finding:2 Tactics:1

    Just my main stats really, thanks butter boys

    submitted by /u/cheesiboi
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best mid game spam troops in POP?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:40 AM PST

    I am starting to play POP for the first time and It really looks interesting but I love to plan ahead in every play through. So what are the best mid game spam troops like Mamlukes and knights in Native?

    submitted by /u/Deem1995
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment