• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    Mount & Blade This sub in a nutshell

    Mount & Blade This sub in a nutshell


    This sub in a nutshell

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:27 PM PST

    No cavalry, no victory

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:26 PM PST

    Can’t trust anyone these days..

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:05 PM PST

    Just use your bayonets.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:04 AM PST

    Doggo should have picked the Swadians

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:31 PM PST

    Me and the boys having fun in a pool party

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:28 AM PST

    So I just raided the village of Tosdhar and all I got was butter. I don't know if it's just Floris being a absolute meme or I've just never seen it before or haven't seen it before I discovered the butterlord meme. But Jesus Christ Harlaus how much butter do you need.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:43 PM PST

    Meanwhile, in Bannerlord:

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:52 PM PST

    Everybody gangsta till they get off their horse

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:36 AM PST

    Ah yes, I support your choice, (12 denars per night).

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:27 PM PST

    Mount and Blade: Warband - Mod guide?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:48 AM PST

    Hey folks

    I've recently rediscovered MaB:W and have had a buttload of fun with it.
    I disliked both Viking Conquest and Napoleonic Wars.
    Vikings because there are an overwhelmingly huge amount of mechanics that I haven't yet grasped.
    Napoleonic because I don't enjoy the gameplay with guns/grenades.

    I tried looking at the obvious places but there's an overwhelming amount of mods, modlists, guides and so on.
    So, I'm looking for mods for MaB:W that can improve the gameplay, mechanics, graphics and UI. Later on when I'm "done" with Warband I'd also like to try some of the total conversion mods.

    If know of a guide about mods/gameplay/other stuff you've found usefull I would really like to hear about it.

    So, do you guys have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Sketchysocks
    [link] [comments]

    Gekokujo mod rebels n looters picking fight with me all the time

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:34 AM PST

    pesky looters and rebels always pick fights with me even tho i have three times the men they have, they always follow and ask for money, i need to fix this psl help

    submitted by /u/Fraude05
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord Vs Warband Faction Units Comparison - Mount & Blade

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:48 AM PST

    Correct me if I'm wrong but this time around we're all natives to calradia and choose our respective kingdom we were born in right?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:47 AM PST

    If that's the case....how would I create a vlandian name, I can't find any generators on the matter. Not only that but house names too. I wonder if it'll have randomized defaults. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Waterprophet47
    [link] [comments]

    Why does everyone speak the same language in Calradia?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:24 AM PST

    Calradia is a vast land with several nations but everyone speak the same language. It's not just the kings and lord who may have received an education and speak some kind of lingua franca, even the bandits and the peasants. You would think that after a few hundred years but division each nation would have their own language even different languages in the same nations as it was the case in Europe after the fall of the Roman empire

    submitted by /u/E_-_R_-_I_-_C
    [link] [comments]

    i HAVE a plan! Tried to recreate the one and only Dutch van Der Linde from RDR2, very rough but I think I got some features right. v1

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:32 PM PST

    aCoK 7.1 - unique troops

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:19 AM PST

    Hey everyone, question about Clash of Kings 7.1 I just recently joined the North and I'm looking to recruit their unique units (white harbor knights, mountain men, dreadfort spearman) but I can't find where to do it. Everywhere online says I should be able to recruit the WH knights from White Harbor and the Mountain men from Deepwood Motte but I don't see any way to do that. Any ideas on where they are?

    submitted by /u/BenjenUmber
    [link] [comments]

    just an average friday night in the pub of vinica (perisno)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:37 PM PST

    Mount and Blade Bannerlord to Xbox?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:37 AM PST

    Do any of you know if and when Bannerlord will be playable on Xbox?

    submitted by /u/cicada-7701
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment