• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    Mount & Blade Would love for future AI to have the coordination level of conquerors’ blade AI

    Mount & Blade Would love for future AI to have the coordination level of conquerors’ blade AI


    Would love for future AI to have the coordination level of conquerors’ blade AI

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone else find the smithing stamina annoying?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    As I'm writing this I'm waiting to recover stamina lol but this honestly just seems like a very forced way to prolong the process of smithing which is otherwise a pretty fun mechanic imo.

    Just wondering if anyone else had the same opinion/ a reason for talewords to do make this design choice?

    submitted by /u/j0ckstancer
    [link] [comments]

    I wish this castle was a siege map

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    High End Gear is Way too Rare (Bannerlord)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    I've played the single player campaign now to completion (conquer the whole map) three times now. My current character is 58.

    I've never seen imperial scale in the shops even though I've literally run around the shops for YEARS.

    I decided to open the dev console and initiate cheat mode just to see what the imperial scale would look like and WOW there are at least 2 dozen armours/helmets that I have never seen in game except on lords. Some of it looks really cool, too.

    I'm not sure why the armour doesnt show up. I've set up shops, I've shopped at cities with extremely high prosperity (12k+) and never seen this stuff.

    Sturgis has some really cool armour as a side note.

    As much as I accept that this is early access, I dont understand why the devs dont tweak some of the basic quality of life issues that seem to take very little time, or why the devs wont be a little more transparent as to why a lot of features/items exist in the code, but arent implemented.

    submitted by /u/_as_above_so_below_
    [link] [comments]

    After all these battles, you'd think I'd figure out how to hold a sword by now

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    The Empire holds!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    When the ships are made of wood, the men are made of steel - Wrath of the Northmen Mod

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Let's play some Warband...

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    I wonder which was the better deal

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Can I just kill every Khuzait lord in the game?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    I'm so fucking sick of them. I'm sick of infinite 800-size armies that chain me to my fiefs. I'm sick of their moral always being miles higher than mine unless I have double or triple their fucking numbers. I'm sick of battles that I'm sure to win degenerating into protracted games of 'chase the useless horse archers'. I'm sick of them always having ludicrous manpower with one city more than they fucking started with. I'll take Caladog eating half the map, wheeling his fat ass around at 3 miles an hour, with an army of 2000 men and one horse between them. I'm willing to accept that most games Rhagaea is going to forcibly subscribe the entire Aserai Sultanate to her onlyfans, but seeing "(YOUR DUMB KINGDOM) declared war on Khuzaits" just makes me seethe. They're a chore. I've never considered myself prejudiced, but I hate these fictional people with a passion.

    So can I just kill every Khuzait lord in the game? If I do that, and conquer all their land, will I finally be free?

    submitted by /u/Dreary_Libido
    [link] [comments]

    500 Palace Guards vs 500 Falxman

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Has there been any word on the next patch?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Curious when the next patch will come. Hopefully this week!

    submitted by /u/CanuckCanadian
    [link] [comments]

    PC build - performance

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I am currently building new gaming PC. Ryzen 9 3900x, RTX2080S, 32GB RAM, SSD. Is there anyone who has similar build? What is your performance on ultra (2K, 4K)? Should I stick with Ryzen cpu or push my budget for i9? Thanks in advance for any advice.

    submitted by /u/The-Sh4doW
    [link] [comments]

    What battle size is best?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Hi, what battle size number works best? And do I need to put companions first on troops list so I could have their party skills?

    submitted by /u/sehee
    [link] [comments]

    Crash on loading savegame.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    I'm a few hours in and today when I loaded into the game, as soon as I try to move the game crashes, is anyone else facing this? Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/w1295
    [link] [comments]

    Things I’d like to see added to Bannerlord

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    1) You should be able to set up different load outs for sieges and field battles. That way it automatically switches your weapons. Hate going into field battles without my spear and my sieges without my bow

    2) You should be able to keep cavalry soldiers out of sieges. I don't want my Khuzait lancer on the front line of a siege and getting killed. I lose way too many cavalry soldiers in sieges which then ends up costing me war horses

    3) Have you guys ever faced a hero with max athletics and one-hand sword? They're not human. That needs to be buffed a little bit. I understand making the best warriors stand out but it's a little too much right now

    4) Soldier formation numbers should save. Especially hero formation numbers. I give some of my companions horses and want them to be cavalry but every time you load the game you have to switch it again. It would be nice if it saved for every troop though

    5) More dialogue options and more diplomacy or politics options. Adding policies that impact the game was a great idea but I feel like there's much more that can be done. There's not much variety in dialogue too. It all feels the same and bland

    I'll probably end up adding to the list but these are the big ones imo

    submitted by /u/JosephStall
    [link] [comments]

    Can't continue ACoK quest, help?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    In the Beyond the Wall quest, after losing to wights I found myself in the Castle Black courtyard where I was supposed to talk to people and get experience. However, I exited the game without finishing it, and when I came back I was on the map with no way of triggering the "Flee back to Castle Black" quest again. I enter the courtyard but there's no quest. Is there a way to manually trigger it? Or do I have to start a new game?

    submitted by /u/EmilioNoguez
    [link] [comments]

    Character creation glitch

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Sunday Night Sieges Multiplayer

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    [Bannerlord] Can I declare war against a faction with no fiefs?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    In my playthrough the Northern Empire ran out of fiefs within a year. I found Lucon running around Diathma and wanted to fight him for no reason other than the feeling of power you get from beating someone so (initially) powerful, but I couldn't find a way to attack him. I tried to deliver demands and ask him to surrender but he responds with something about how we're not enemies. Is there a way I can make the faction I'm in (Khuzaits) go to war with the Northern Empire without burning a town?

    submitted by /u/suprememp4
    [link] [comments]

    Love the game, but every game I have played has ended up corrupted

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Not much else to say here, I have played modded, and unmodded. Long games, short games, in between length games. Doesn't matter, but at some point the game will crash and my save game will end up corrupted and the game will crash to desktop as soon as I load it. At the point, I am at a loss.

    submitted by /u/Nissir
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment