• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Mount & Blade I'm trying to get better

    Mount & Blade I'm trying to get better


    I'm trying to get better

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:35 AM PST

    does this format work? - filthy khegerit peasant vs glorious swadian knight

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:55 AM PST

    A Swadian charge. Any faction I should draw next?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:46 PM PST

    Cue a lot of insults directed towards parents and other things.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:29 AM PST

    Bannylord be like

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:18 PM PST

    Cool map of most of Calradia

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:00 PM PST

    when you're sneaking into a town

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:29 AM PST

    I have a few complaints about bannerlord after playing the beta for a couple weeks

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:32 AM PST

    First of all, Im happy of the overall state the game is in now. It runs well, looks great and sounds really nice. But theres a few things that Im pretty worried about.

    • the mounted combat feels pretty awkward. Using of polearms feel really weird from horse back. The weapons look like they have way longer reach than they actually do. This has led to countless missed thrusts from under and overhead. (this could also be because how accustomed Im with warbands mounted combat)

    • ranged units are really op in my opinnion. Im expecting that in the single player you dont need anything else except just an army full of peasant archers and you will win every battle.

    -units with shields dont always protect themselves from ranged attacks. This forces you to babysit them and put them in shield formation.

    -crossbowmen with shields dont even bother to turn around to reload so that the shields would protect them.

    submitted by /u/The_Love_Pudding
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes the marines

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Idea for new unit progression system.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:54 AM PST

    Is there a way to chane the unit progression system into a more realistic one? What bothers me for the current one is that you are paying an npc 10 denars a week and after a week they get into the new level. So they have 10 denars saved and they get 500 denars on gear for the progression.

    So my idea is, every soldier you recruit levels up while fighting and you create groups that make the units level in one way or another. Like infantry specs on athletics and cavalry on riding. Also every group has access to a gear chest where they pick their gear from.

    And also depending on the units level and skill they are put in another group. Also all the gear they have is either looted or put by you for them to use. For one heavy infantry to have a mail coif you have to put it in the heavy inf gear chest, and also you could buy stacks of gear to a vendor to update your units, for example ''Buy 10 mail coifs for 4k'' and then take the stack and put it the heavy inf chest.

    TLDR: unit proggress not based on tiers, based on their experience and your capability to gear them. Also the npcs gear cannot be used by you, its an stack that allows them to use one tier of armor or another.

    submitted by /u/Carlosdelsol
    [link] [comments]

    Will i keep my garrison?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:11 AM PST

    playing perisno and currrently a vassal with an owned castle. If i release my oath, will i keep my soldiers garrisoned and/or the castle?

    submitted by /u/MrPureTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Looters are the true protectors and rulers of Calradia.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Is there any advantage to aim without the reticle in M&B (2007), If so, How are you supposed to aim?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:17 AM PST

    We are all ganking on the poor Rhodoks on my current playthrough

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:30 PM PST

    Can anyone help me out with this? I have been waiting since 2012 to play it and this just sucks. Mid Tier PC aswell.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:53 AM PST

    A Hero's Death

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:58 AM PST

    Is the Beta still a closed one?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:46 AM PST

    Signed on a few weeks ago and still havent gotten a key, but theres tons of people that do now so is it open or am I just really this unlucky?

    submitted by /u/LeChowed
    [link] [comments]

    Swadian no cav entry no.1:

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:42 AM PST

    It's been one and a quarter in in-game month and I've just accepted to be a Merc in the Nord kingdom, they sent a messenger to offer me vassalage but I refused, seeing a recently captured swadian castle, I decided to take the Merc offer to get rhodok aggression and take the castle for myself after the contract.

    And then, after me and the great Nordic horde took a castle, we gotten into a scary problem: The great Vaegir horde raised to resist us had 45 HORSEMEN, and I didn't even bother to count the knights and veterans. So I wait, after a while, the Vaegir horde bursts and the core of the problem shows itself: A VAEGIR LORD WITH 13 HORSEMEN AND 13 KNIGHTS! Now, swadian sergeants aren't the worst matchup against cav (You wanna see a trully terrible matchup? Then pit Nords vs Khergits and watch as the Nordic line designates), but they're no rhodok. So yeah, I have to fight that monstrosity with only two terribly wounded Nordic armies to back my ass, and it goes quite smoothly tbh;sure, the two army backing my ass were effectively non-existent after the fight, but I managed to win with only a handful of dead sergeants and a dead milita(Though I'm still baffelled how the 7 recruits I picked up as arrow fodder only got wounded). And thus, with the Vaegir horde dead, there will be nothing between us and our march for Khudan.

    I hope to continue writing these entries but as the semester finals are rolling in, I guess I have to lay down the keyboard for a while and focus on my study, so see you in a month, I guess.

    submitted by /u/Spagettlord1234
    [link] [comments]

    1776 glitch?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:28 AM PST

    So recently I started playing the 1776 mod and I love it! Only problem is this glitch I keep running into. Whenever I fight anyone in the South, near Florida, the game crashes. I'm thinking maybe there's a problem with the battlefield map down there. Does anyone else have this problem, and is there a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Fournote
    [link] [comments]

    Official artwork - From concept to final

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:17 AM PST

    Got myself a new armour set to celebrate my 100 (94 ackchyually) days in Calradia going solo.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:46 PM PST

    Adding firearms to a mod?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:09 AM PST

    Hi! Just started playing mount and blade and got straight into Perisno. I find both Perisno and muskets cool so is there anyway I can somehow add muskets into my game? I see many other mods with a complete new setting just like Perisno, but with guns. But, I don't see any sort of stand alone musket mod. Am I missing something or perhaps is it incompatible with mods. Any links and help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/petom1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment