• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    Mount & Blade Went back to warband nova aetas and this is the first trait i get lol

    Mount & Blade Went back to warband nova aetas and this is the first trait i get lol


    Went back to warband nova aetas and this is the first trait i get lol

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:48 PM PST

    To win a multiplayer 3v1

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:27 AM PST

    Went back to restock on cavalry, found an infestation. Keep your houses clean follks!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:30 PM PST

    I'm loving this new eldritch horror troop tree!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:14 PM PST

    Video on wargear prices

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:13 AM PST

    It seems like I lost my head. Again. (touhou gensyoko mod)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:49 AM PST

    Does anyone miss the unique banners from Warband?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:26 PM PST

    I get that the battlefield now has more identifiable enemies but I feel like that's easy enough with the various armors now that they're all so distinct, any mods working on it? Would love to see some way cooler banners and unique colors for every noble house, including my own.

    submitted by /u/billgilly14
    [link] [comments]

    Sturgian sheild wall is intimidating

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:50 AM PST

    My engineers came THIS close to commiting treason lmao!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:58 PM PST

    The Poacher unit has no civilian gear, leading to an....interesting gang fight

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:56 PM PST

    Anyone know why that's faded?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:36 AM PST

    Me and the Son of God are neck and neck right now, so wish me luck

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:19 AM PST

    You'd thought they would be slippery with all that butter ...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:07 AM PST

    Who's still playing Warband in 2021?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:22 PM PST

    How do I turn the tide of war without executing enemy noblemen?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:41 PM PST

    I keep wanting to go Vlandia, but every new game the Battanians start absolutely destroying them every single time and I don't really know what to do about it. They just keep forming massive armies I can't fight and taking cities and the dumbasses of Vlandia don't do anything about it and they're not taking territory. I don't want to start executing every Battanian noble I defeat, so I just keep donating them to dungeons. How can I quell the Battanian horde and help Vlandia win this war? At the moment I'm a mercenary but can become a Vassal if necessary.

    submitted by /u/PugScorpionCow
    [link] [comments]

    Marriages to companions?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:43 PM PST

    I was wondering if anyone knows if in bannerlord, you can marry a companion?

    submitted by /u/Hogie2255
    [link] [comments]

    Champion matching map speed as other parties.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:14 PM PST

    Not sure if anyone else has come across this, as I can't find the solution anywhere. I came back from a saved game in 1.5.6 and everything I click on a looter or bandit party. My champion runs at the same speed as them. I went from an 8.4 speed to 5.5 and just followed them. Did I push a wrong button? Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/platejr63
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with save games

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:30 PM PST

    I came back to play some warband and ALL of my savegames arent showing up in the game however they are still there in my folders? anyone know what to do? https://imgur.com/a/aRNDING

    submitted by /u/sideliner1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment