• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    Mount & Blade I'm a simple woman

    Mount & Blade I'm a simple woman


    I'm a simple woman

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:33 AM PST

    HaHa FeAsT bUtTeR

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:38 PM PST

    When you meet a bunch of Russians in Napoleonic Wars.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:54 PM PST

    Fuck you Harlaus

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:39 AM PST

    This little butterloving bitch sends me on a campaign to capture a city while holding a feast in a castle next to our besieged capital and all he does afterwards IS DECLARE WAR ON ANOTHER FACTION AHHHHH

    submitted by /u/Pyrohectical
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, Galerian, the guy Jeremus mentions, might be in Bannerlord

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:22 AM PST

    Bannerlord Beta- Mamluke vs Legionairy

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:29 PM PST

    Best Greek-Persian mod ever

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:21 PM PST

    Ted Cruz is Swadian confirmed

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:43 AM PST

    Strongest troops/factions across all mods

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:28 AM PST

    Different mods have different power levels, and it is intriguing to compare different mods on which one has the strongest troops or factions. For example Noldor Twilight Knights are far stronger than any troop in Native. Strongest is a vague term, but in your opinion what was the strongest troop that you encountered in a mod?

    Also, if all the factions from all the mods were put in the same map, who do you think would win?

    submitted by /u/Lagnetolasica
    [link] [comments]

    Tired of cavalry yet? I have the video for you!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:50 AM PST

    Quryas hates the poor

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:15 PM PST

    Explain

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:16 PM PST

    When you were destroying a faction then Swadia attack you... Big OOF

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:17 AM PST

    Getting pissed off...

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:53 PM PST

    So I'm pretty new to the game, basically my first character, I'm like 800+ days in. I've got about 2000 renown and 90 rtr, been a vassal for Swadia and I've single handedly taken out the Vaegirs and the Kergits, I own 9 towns and 1 castle, money isn't an issue at this point. My issue is I try and start my own kingdom and suddenly EVERYONE comes after me, I thought that wasn't supposed to be an issue when you had like 30-50 rtr, I never lose battles even when the odds are ridiculously stacked against me. I try and make peace with the remaining factions but they don't accept and my vassals have no time to get any kind of formidable army at all. I know this isn't an easy game but you'd think at least one faction (they're all fighting each other) would be like "nah we don't need another war to fight right now" but at this point it's just me against the world and I'm trying to avoid my own army being whittled down to nothing when I have to constantly save my vassals or retake their damn fiefs back. Any tips would be appreciated because I keep reading everyone else saying with enough right to rule and all this other crap that I HAVE will get some breathing room. Like fucking HELP! Lol. Also I'm on PS4 so it's native, no cheats and no mods.

    submitted by /u/imatotaldork
    [link] [comments]

    you have got to be kidding

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:46 PM PST

    Brothers and sisters of mount and blade your help please

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:31 AM PST

    Hello, everyone, I've been playing Mount and blade since the release. I'm looking for a new mod. I want a mod that captures roman times, please.

    submitted by /u/mountandbladeher
    [link] [comments]

    Something very weird is happening in my play through, every kingdom is at peace, no wars, all 6 factions have their original lands. What causes this sort of thing?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment